Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 (7021 Views)

Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / Prayer For APGA To Win Abia! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Abagworo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
The method used in rigging for PDP in the 2011 Presidential elections will be applied in Abia 2015. I will come up with a full break down.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abagworo,you didn't answer my question on the other thread. angry
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by kettykin: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
There is God ooo
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Eighty percent (80%) of people shouting and criticising the choice of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu are doing so based on Ngwaphobia.

This is the same Ngwaphobia that sabotaged the creation of Aba State. We have seen what Abia North and Abia central offered. I know the worst of Dr Ikpeazu's regime will be far better than both Orjis combined.

Dr Ikpeazu has no other hometown accept Aba and will definitely transform the city and bring it back to its lost glory

If you don't like Dr Ikpeazu, don't vote for him but we Ngwa people will definitely support him.

6 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Eighty percent (80%) of people shouting and criticising the choice of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu are doing so based on Ngwaphobia.

This is the same Ngwaphobia that sabotaged the creation of Aba State. We have seen what Abia North and Abia central offered. I know the worst of Dr Ikpeazu's regime will be far better than both Orjis combined.

Dr Ikpeazu has no other hometown accept Aba and will definitely transform the city and bring it back to its lost glory

If you don't like Dr Ikpeazu, don't vote for him but we Ngwa people will definitely support him.
you can't just hide this your ethnic politics. What makes you think he would perform as a governor based on his experience working under the state governor as the "dustbin man"?

5 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
you can't just hide this your ethnic politics. What makes you think he would perform as a governor based on his experience working under the state governor as the "dustbin man"?

What do you know about Abia Politics?

I still haven't forgot what you and others said about Willie Obiano and how he will be Peter Obi's stooge but today even Ngige has come to score him high.

Is Dr Okezie's credentials not admirable?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I still haven't forgot what you and others said about Willie Obiano and how he will be Peter Obi's stooge but today even Ngige has come to score him high.

Peter Obi performed well in Anambra and his stooge Obiano is equally performing even more than Obi. T.A.Orji who is a total failure is presenting a stooge too and you expect Abians to vote for him? someone who couldn't clean the dirts in Abia state as the dustbin man? How can be manage a who state then? Just because he is an Ngwa man,then you're clamouring for him to be voted for?
Ngwakwe,stop playing politics of religion,ethnicity and clan. You should be wiser by now!

8 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
Peter Obi performed well in Anambra and his stooge Obiano is equally performing even more than Obi. T.A.Orji who is a total failure is presenting a stooge too and you expect Abians to vote for him? someone who couldn't clean the dirts in Abia state as the dustbin man? How can be manage a who state then? Just because he is an Ngwa man,then you're clamouring for him to be voted for?
Ngwakwe,stop playing politics of religion,ethnicity and clan. You should be wiser by now!

I won't quote you again on this subject matter and will appreciate if you avoid my comments to this effect.

Thanks for your cooperation
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I won't quote you again on this subject matter and will appreciate if you avoid my comments to this effect.

Thanks for your cooperation
did I touch a nerve? It must have been very hurting. Lolz! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Following
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
did I touch a nerve? It must have been very hurting. Lolz! grin grin
keep quiet ignorant by+ch. which Peter obi performed well. You should concentrate on activities in your native oyo state. Why all these I must be igbo?

5 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
FreeGlobe:

keep quiet ignorant by+ch. which Peter obi performed well. You should concentrate on activities in your native oyo state. Why all these I must be igbo?
who is this transgendered homosexual disturbing my mentions? Do I know you?

4 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Energito: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Did i hear you say that peter obi perform well in Anambra?please wake up from your sleep.people insult t.a orji because of Aba thats all but forgetting that Abia state is second in education ranking after Anambra state,Abia state is leading in health care and even peacefull than before.onitsha and aba is the same thing but can you compare umuahia and awka? All obi's projects are uncomplete,starting from mall,agulu leak,hotels,greenwood,three aim zone and many other projects that will take 15yrs to complete.orji would have been better if not for aba roads.
berem:

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
who is this transgendered homosexual disturbing my mentions? Do I know you?

olaberem be warned.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by UnknownT: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Alex Otti is from where pls?
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
UnknownT:
Alex Otti is from where pls?

Check www.google.com

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by UnknownT: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Check www.google.com
U no go know when person serious, have i quoted you before? I googled both candidates before asking you, i found out that Ikpeazu is from Obingwa but i couldn't see Otti's
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Say no to the dustbin man. In ruffcoin nwa Aba voice

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
UnknownT:
U no go know when person serious, have i quoted you before? I googled both candidates before asking you, i found out that Ikpeazu is from Obingwa but i couldn't see Otti's

He is from Isiala Ngwa though from Aro ancestry.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by UnknownT: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You guys should go with him nah. Any Governor that will transform Aba is ok by me and i believe only an Ngwa governor can achieve that since bende and umuahia governors couldn't
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

this ngwakwe is funny, trying to attach clannish historical background to contemporary politics.

We abians are wiser now, no to any TA orji ally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Curlieweed: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:

Thanks, sis. tell him!
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Osakah24(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
All of you praising t.a should bow your heads in shame, I remember how orji Kalu' smuggled him into the government house,even when it was clear onyema ugochukwu won that election in 2007,I remember people crying that they wanted something different from mamacracy back then,I enjoyed free education from my 1999 to 2005 under mamacracy, I used ebeano school bus,I got mathematical sets each first term opening day,I still remember i got a palm tree from ouk,and where we lived in wbhe umuahia we had access to free health care,and many road projects that where constructed during ouk's tenure, yet people complained and then there was theodore shamefula orji and Abia fell from fry frying pan into fire,now t.a wants to bring his obedient servant to replace himself, Abians should read the hand writing on the wall. Enough is enough. Theodore have dualised all the tiny roads in umuahia and painted them,what will this his stooge be doing for the next four years? Abians be wise.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Osakah24:
All of you praising t.a should bow your heads in shame, I remember how orji Kalu' smuggled him into the government house,even when it was clear onyema ugochukwu won that election in 2007,I remember people crying that they wanted something different from mamacracy back then,I enjoyed free education from my 1999 to 2005 under mamacracy, I used ebeano school bus,I got mathematical sets each first term opening day,I still remember i got a palm tree from ouk,and where we lived in wbhe umuahia we had access to free health care,and many road projects that where constructed during ouk's tenure, yet people complained and then there was theodore shamefula orji and Abia fell from fry frying pan into fire,now t.a wants to bring his obedient servant to replace himself, Abians should read the hand writing on the wall. Enough is enough. Theodore have dualised all the tiny roads in umuahia and painted them,what will this his stooge be doing for the next four years? Abians be wise.
please tel this to ngwakwe the chronic clannish ngwa man.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Curlieweed:

Thanks, sis. tell him!

Your sentiment against Ngwa man being in authority is hereditary and no need of joining issues with people filled with prejudices.

Majority of these people that are hypocritical criticising the choice of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu have no point than the usual Ngwaphobia.

Had T. A. Orji chosen anybody outside Ngwaland say Isiukwuato, there won't be this noise.

They prefer pretenders from Ngwa than contenders in Abia politics.

3 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
UnknownT:
You guys should go with him nah. Any Governor that will transform Aba is ok by me and i believe only an Ngwa governor can achieve that since bende and umuahia governors couldn't

We need a Governor who live in Aba and understands its problems, terrains and have no other hometown than Aba.

Moreover, Isiala Ngwa is in Abia central while the governorship is zoned to Abia South therefore ruling him out.

2 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

We need a Governor who live in Aba and understands its problems, terrains and have no other hometown than Aba.

Moreover, Isiala Ngwa is in Abia central while the governorship is zoned to Abia South therefore ruling him out.
nope, we need a governor with admirable exposure, who has what it takes to introduce contemporary infrastructural and economic development in abia, not the usual local champions.

2 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Curlieweed: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Your sentiment against Ngwa man being in authority is hereditary and no need of joining issues with people filled with prejudices.

Majority of these people that are hypocritical criticising the choice of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu have no point than the usual Ngwaphobia.

Had T. A. Orji chosen anybody outside Ngwaland say Isiukwuato, there won't be this noise.

They prefer pretenders from Ngwa than contenders in Abia politics.

Do you care to explain how Curlieweed as an Nkwerre man would have a "hereditary prejudice" against Ngwa people? Are we neighbours? Did we ever historically compete for resources or markets? If you're talking about Aros, who we historically competed against for markets, you could be making some sense. This is childish. I expect a lot more from you.

Berem raised an intelligent question (which you ignored) and chose to indulge in some parochial inanities. The pertinent issue Berem raised is that your man who "has no other hometown than Aba" was given the task of keeping his hometown clean and has failed miserably at that task.

More to the issue, is Ikpeazu the only Ngwa man for the task? I personally know a number of more competent Ngwa people. You should feel some shame that a non-Ngwa man who allowed Aba (and the entire Abia South) to rot for 8 long years will be the one to choose your Ngwa saviour.

It is also quite strange that you should hold Alex Oti's Aro ancestors against him but I have never heard any of your Ikwerre brothers in Rivers Stare holding Amaechi's Aro ancestory against him. That is even beside the point. The two public officials who contributed most to making Aba great are MI Okpara from (Umuahia) and Mbakwe (from Obowo). Can you show me their hometowns in Ngwaland?

5 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by onyfrank: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

who rule him out? The voters or the party? Bydway Alex Otti is 4rm Umuru in Isialangwa

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
I am just trying so hard to withhold what I know and the animosity between Ngwa people and their Igbo brethren in Aba which has created almost irreparable mistrust between the two groups.

We have tested Ogbonnaya Onu, Orji Uzor Kalu and T. A. Orji, all from other zones, they all stole our resources (from Abia South) to develop their cities and villages at our detriment.

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu wasn't introduced into politics by T. A. Orji neither was his education a patchwork. He is respected by his people.

If your Ngwaphobia wouldn't allow you to see true son of Ngwaland control the affairs of Abia State and Aba in particular then leave the State until the eight years is over.

3 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Donmarrius: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe my brother,one thing you must understand is that,the push to make Aba work,isn't the sole wish of Ngwa people,but that of the entirety of Igbo nation.hence,the interest of Ndigbo is best and more served should Aba maximize her potentials,than that of Ngwa people.That's why under this reign of kleptocracy in Abia is attracting wider condemnation.

Your brother Okezie Ikpeazu i was meant to understand,was ASEPA boss incharge of cleaning Aba,but his performance was quite abyssmal.
Ndigbo si na-anaesi n' usi ahuru,mata uto shi
If Okezie Ikpeazu couldn't help keep Aba on her feet environmentally wise,what made you think Abia will fare better under him?.Take Imo for instance,Rochas is from my zone,under zoning formular,my Orlu zone is not supposed to produce another Governor in a hurry,but instead of useless Ohakim,Ndi Imo defied zoning,and elected Rochas,and to an extent,you and i will agree he has performed better,though i av' issues with him.
As for your Ngwaphobia assertion,am just hearing it from you,but i must tell you,Ndigbo won't allow T.A Orji have 3rd tenure by proxy.
Am currenty in Uyo,but if am to travel home,i do ply porthacourt,because the sight of Aba makes me hate Abians,cos' they have of late remained docile.they refused to challenge the criminal,and hence are being dry-looted.

4 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by onyfrank: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
nobody is afraid of ngwa ppl. Afterall Otti is an Ngwa man. An Aba brought up. He school at Ngwa high school Aba. What everybdy is clamouring is for a good leader. Abia must get it right this time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre / Easter Celebration: Senate Adjourns Plenary By Three Weeks / Magu’s Fate Hangs 5 Months After Salami Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.