Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 (7191 Views)

Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / Prayer For APGA To Win Abia! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

This is not about T. A Orji but rather Aba Politics and by extension Abia State.

The stranger elements in Aba only prefer if Core Ngwa indigenes are pretenders rather than contenders. The PDP Governorship candidate is zoned to Abia South and not to all LGAs in Ngwa land.

There is this Oath and Swearing among business and political elites in Aba that core Ngwa man can no longer rule them notwithstanding there majority status.

When I said Ngwaphobia is the problem, people tend to misunderstand me but the truth about the matter is that these same people will gladly vote for a Fulani man than a core Ngwa man.

They have no sympathy for the city but their businesses and I have no apology if I tell you that they only behave like Economic Migrants
question on your last sentence..if they have no sympathy on the city and the city decays as it is now is not affecting their biz?does it make sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Collynzo9:

You are only speaking for yourself.
A more qualified Ngwa man in the mould of Alex Otti will take over from T.A. Orji next year. Abians and Ngwa people will not vote a man who turned Aba into the dirtiest city in Nigeria and possibly the world.
You are sitting somewhere in Owerri enjoying good governance, why not go and live in Aba or anywhere in Abia state and enjoy Orji and his stooge's governance?
I wanted to say this yesterday but decided not to tell him.
Ngwakwe,you can't be living in Owerri enjoying the dividends of Rochas administration while your people suffer in Abia. Go back and ask your people if they are happy with Orji and his stooge and stop playing clannish politics to your own detriment.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Collynzo9:

You are only speaking for yourself.
A more qualified Ngwa man in the mould of Alex Otti will take over from T.A. Orji next year. Abians and Ngwa people will not vote a man who turned Aba into the dirtiest city in Nigeria and possibly the world.
You sit somewhere in Owerri enjoying good governance and spew crap, why not go and live in Aba or anywhere in Abia state and enjoy Orji and his stooge's governance?

Bros, avoid the personal attack. That said, I don't know the percentage ratio of Ngwa people living in Owerri to Owerri people living in Aba. I believe your guess is as good as mine.

The Ngwaphobia masquerading in Aba and by extension Igboland must be exposed and eliminated, once and for all time.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Collynzo9: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Bros, avoid the personal attack. That said, I don't know the percentage ratio of Ngwa people living in Owerri to Owerri people living in Aba. I believe your guess is as good as mine.

The Ngwaphobia masquerading in Aba and by extension Igboland must be exposed and eliminated, once and for all time.
It is the reality, people who live and work in Abia state are saying they are tired of T.A Orji and anything that has to do with him, you sit in Owerri and say something different, why not move there and face the same problems they are facing? T.A. Orji's incompetence wouldn't have been so noticeable if those he placed in charge of keeping the state clean were able to do so and your man Ikpeazu was one of them. He is the main reason why Orji is regarded as the worst governor so far and you want to reward him by making him the governor?
Alex Otti of APGA is an Ngwa man so your Ngwaphobia crap doesn't sell one bit.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2014
asha80:
question on your last sentence..if they have no sympathy on the city and the city decays as it is now is not affecting their biz?does it make sense to you?

Have you ever seen how they dispose refuse when it is raining?

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Collynzo9:

It is the reality, people who live and work in Abia state are saying they are tired of T.A Orji and anything that has to do with him, you sit in Owerri and say something different, why not move there and face the same problems they are facing? T.A. Orji's incompetence wouldn't have been so noticeable if those he placed in charge of keeping the state clean were able to do so and your man Ikpeazu was one of them. He is the main reason why Orji is regarded as the worst governor so far and you want to reward him by making him the governor?
Alex Otti of APGA is an Ngwa man so your Ngwaphobia crap doesn't sell one bit.

Let me tell you the truth, I am not against Alex Otti but the truth is that he is not from Abia South and moreover the Ngwaphobia I referred to has to do with Ancestry and not Locality.

Had Alex Otti being of Ngwa ancestry, his proponent won't prefer him to Uche Ogar.

Isiala Ngwa is not Abia South but Abia Central

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Have you ever seen how they dispose refuse when it is raining?

it happens anywhere guy..it is the duty of state and local councils to set in motion proper way of dumping refuse and fining people...owerri before ohakim was also refuse infested as people dumped refuse na isi gutter at different street points.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

what inexistent ngwaphobia is this man clamouring since yesterday? you are just too unsecured.

We will not risk the progress of abia and Igbo because of your clannish mentality. After all otti isn't even from my place.

3 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by ICHINONYE(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe I am so ashame of u,if. @ur aage u stil play ethnic politic, infact ow old re u,can't u see the hand writen on the wall that this guy will reck us down d more, 16yrs of bad leadership are u not ok with that,honestly I am so ashame of u being n Abia.

I belive u ve not travel down to your vilage in a decade now,if not u wil understand the fight dat befal us .
Ngwakwe:
Eighty percent (80%) of people shouting and criticising the choice of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu are doing so based on Ngwaphobia.

This is the same Ngwaphobia that sabotaged the creation of Aba State. We have seen what Abia North and Abia central offered. I know the worst of Dr Ikpeazu's regime will be far better than both Orjis combined.

Dr Ikpeazu has no other hometown accept Aba and will definitely transform the city and bring it back to its lost glory

If you don't like Dr Ikpeazu, don't vote for him but we Ngwa people will definitely support him.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Collynzo9: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Let me tell you the truth, I am not against Alex Otti but the truth is that he is not from Abia South and moreover the Ngwaphobia I referred to has to do with Ancestry and not Locality.

Had Alex Otti being of Ngwa ancestry, his proponent won't prefer him to Uche Ogar.

So it is no longer about Ngwa but Senatorial zones, it is no longer about ancestry but locality.
Seriously is this all you can come up with?
Take a deep breath and read all your posts so far on this thread and see if you are proud of them.
SMH!
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

this your abia south and central thing is a pdp proposition not an all embraced thing...Bernard ekweremadu once kicked against it as he say it is quite capable of causing disharmony among ngwas to start to discriminate btw ngwas in abia central like isiala ngwa south and north...ok let us say that that ngwas in abia south gets it now and it goes back to abia north and then back to central..if it rotates back to central which on of the divide if abia central gets it?umuahia north,south,ikwuano or ngwa areas of isialangwa north or south?
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2014
customized13:
what inexistent ngwaphobia is this man clamouring since yesterday? you are just too unsecured.

We will not risk the progress of abia and Igbo because of your clannish mentality. After all otti isn't even from my place.

Sometimes I wonder what you mean by being clannish?

Ngwa people are majority in Abia State and are yet to govern a State since the creation of old East Central State to Imo State and then to Abia State. Then in Aba LGAs, the stranger elements took over the running of the LGAs thereby ruining the city completely.

The pipe borne water projects stopped working in Aba when Nnah Ukegbu ended his chairmanship of the LGA in the 80s.

Tell me what non-indigenes have achieved in Aba than ruining the city and taking it 30 years back. They are incharge of Ariaria, Ahia Ohuru, Cemetery market and the LGAs yet no positive contribution and you open your Ngwaphobic mouth to call me clannish.

Clannish for speaking up for core Ngwa man to take control of the city by extension the State for all to see their sense of purpose and achievements having tried others first for the same Ngwaphobic reactions.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Sometimes I wonder what you mean by being clannish?

Ngwa people are majority in Abia State and are yet to govern a State since the creation of old East Central State to Imo State and then to Abia State. Then in Aba LGAs, the stranger elements took over the running of the LGAs thereby ruining the city completely.

The pipe borne water projects stopped working in Aba when Nnah Ukegbu ended his chairmanship of the LGA in the 80s.

Tell me what non-indigenes have achieved in Aba than ruining the city and taking it 30 years back. They are incharge of Ariaria, Ahia Ohuru, Cemetery market and the LGAs yet no positive contribution and you open your Ngwaphobic mouth to call me clannish.

Clannish for speaking up for core Ngwa man to take control of the city for all to see having tried others first for the same Ngwaphobia reactions.
let's assume I am in your clannish world, are you trying to tell us that isiala ngwa isn't a core ngwaland?
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2014
asha80:
this your abia south and central thing is a pdp proposition not an all embraced thing...Bernard ekweremadu once kicked against it as he say it is quite capable of causing disharmony among ngwas to start to discriminate btw ngwas in abia central like isiala ngwa south and north...ok let us say that that ngwas in abia south gets it now and it goes back to abia north and then back to central..if it rotates back to central which on of the divide if abia central gets it?umuahia north,south,ikwuano or ngwa areas of isialangwa north or south?

You mean Old Bende should take two slots while Ukwa-Ngwa take one notwithstanding having 9 LGAs out of 17?

Osisioma Ngwa, Isiala Ngwa South and Isiala Ngwa North are in Abia Central and still constitute the majority in that senatorial zone.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2014
customized13:
let's assume I am in your clannish world, are you trying to tell us that isiala ngwa isn't a core ngwaland?

Isiala Ngwa (North and South) and Osisioma Ngwa have another portion in Abia Central in the future.

The PDP governorship is zoned to Abia South

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2014
Abagworo:
The method used in rigging for PDP in the 2011 Presidential elections will be applied in Abia 2015. I will come up with a full break down.

I put it to you that no one rigged the 2011 presidential election at lest in the south south and south east. But if you talk about Rigging the Governorship election In Abia state, I can agree with you because I know that in Aba alone 95% of the residents never bothered to go out to vote so T.A orji likely announced himself as the winner
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You mean Old Bende should take two slots while Ukwa-Ngwa take one notwithstanding having 9 LGAs out of 17?

Osisioma Ngwa, Isiala Ngwa South and Isiala Ngwa North are in Abia Central and still constitute the majority in that senatorial zone.
really tired today of this argurement but note that my main grouse here is ta orji annointing his successor and aiming to control the state..his son being propped to head up to abia assembly and possibly speaker is a grave danger I see ahead..with orji's man and son in house of assembly I wonder how ikpeazu would wriggle out until after four yrs...
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

what makes you think that after it comes back to abia central that umuahia people would not demand that it should come to them?majority or not what if the outgoing governed at that time decides to give it to an umuahia man as t a is doing now what is the effect of population?didn't orji snatch pdp senatorial ticket from nkechi nworgu by 221 voted out of 222?where all the delegate from umuahia axis?aren't the majority of those delegates supposed to be from nngwa axis of that zone?
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Eighty percent (80%) of people shouting and criticising the choice of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu are doing so based on Ngwaphobia.

This is the same Ngwaphobia that sabotaged the creation of Aba State. We have seen what Abia North and Abia central offered. I know the worst of Dr Ikpeazu's regime will be far better than both Orjis combined.

Dr Ikpeazu has no other hometown accept Aba and will definitely transform the city and bring it back to its lost glory

If you don't like Dr Ikpeazu, don't vote for him but we Ngwa people will definitely support him.

You Ngwa people are the problem of yourselfs which has made non ngwas in Abia work against you and don't think that will change anytime soon. When your people are busy boasting about how they will seize all the lands in Aba that their fore fathers sold out to non ngwas if an ngwa man becomes the Governor, do you think people will allow you guys have it easy?

Now, Ngwa people are busy imposing taxes on street traders and roadside market traders just because they feel they own the land and they go about boasting what they will do when an ngwa man becomes the Governor but believe, Aba people go drive una commot for una papa land if ur people dares carry out those threats. Una knw as e dey be for aba na
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Isiala Ngwa (North and South) and Osisioma Ngwa have another portion in Abia Central in the future.

The PDP governorship is zoned to Abia South
i don't get the drift, is your problem the clan or senatorial district?

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by gratieao: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Say no to PDP in Abia state

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2014
gboss4sure:

Now, Ngwa people are busy imposing taxes on street traders and roadside market traders just because they feel they own the land and they go about boasting what they will do when an ngwa man becomes the Governor but believe, Aba people go drive una commot for una papa land if ur people dares carry out those threats. Una knw as e dey be for aba na

Is it not better than Owerri Vigilante group that stole my car and still have the affontery to request for security dues?

Come to Eke UKWU Owerri, you will testify that Ngwa people are Angels.

The Umuororonjo market masters looted my wife's shop and their chairman is still looking into the case till now.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2014
What baffles me is how stranger elements that are in the minority will come to subjugate the indigenes to second class citizens.

Wealthy minority using undemocratic means to have their ways can no longer continue. The surprising thing is that the people against Ngwa people are not even Abians but Igbos from sister States

One man, one vote.

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu wins

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:
What baffles me is how stranger elements that are in the minority will come to subjugate the indigenes to second class citizens.

Wealthy minority using undemocratic means to have their ways can no longer continue. The surprising thing is that the people against Ngwa people are not even Abians but Igbos from sister States

One man, one vote.

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu wins
NO one is against ngwa people, we just want freedom in abia state.

don't make ngwa land the bone of contention here, this issue is far beyond ngwa or no ngwa argument.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2014
if not for anything, the influence and exposure of alex otti will attract investors to abia state, the man is intelligent, tested and trust.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

One man, one vote.

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu wins
and the person that laid the most infrastructure in aba is from present day Imo..simething he did not do for his hometown.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by boneruns(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

One man, one vote.

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu wins

Bro, I thought you disgust PDP with everything in this world? You were the same person who said PDP has held down leadership is Igboland in ransome, and you've always accused them of rigging all elections in SE, while citing Imo State as a case study! You were the same person you said APGA is not just a political party, but a movement and ideology which everyone in Igboland associates with.

Why are you now having in U-turn for what disgusts you?

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2014
customized13:
NO one is against ngwa people, we just want freedom in abia state.

don't make ngwa land the bone of contention here, this issue is far beyond ngwa or no ngwa argument.

Most Governors and political godfathers just anointed their candidates for the post, even Uche Nwosu, Rochas inlaw won APC guber ticket in Imo State and no hell has been let loosed.

I am in the position to write a credible book on this subject having being on the watch and studying the trend since 70s and moreover I am liberal and accepted by all because of my maternal Aro ancestry hence when I speak against the Ngwaphobic stigma, I know it is time to kill it once like we did Osu in Ngwaland.

We are all equal and can no longer play second fiddle to others.

Leaving the disease and dressing the wounds can't set the sick free.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2014
boneruns:

Bro, I thought you disgust PDP with everything in this world? You were the same person who said PDP has held down leadership is Igboland in ransome, and you've always accused them of rigging all elections in SE, while citing Imo State as a case study! You were the same person you said APGA is not just a political party, but a movement and ideology which everyone in Igboland associates with.

Why are you now having in U-turn for what disgusts you?

The same Ngwaphobia, too hard to expunge.

This gospel should be meant for people who started the demonisation of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu even when he is yet to win PDP primaries let alone Governorship election

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Most Governors and political godfathers just anointed their candidates for the post, even Uche Nwosu, Rochas inlaw won APC guber ticket in Imo State and no hell has been let loosed.

I am in the position to write a credible book on this subject having being on the watch and studying the trend since 70s and moreover I am liberal and accepted by all because of my maternal Aro ancestry hence when I speak against the Ngwaphobic stigma, I know it is time to kill it once like we did Osu in Ngwaland.

We are all equal and can no long play second fiddle to others.

Leaving the disease and dressing the wounds can't set the sick free.
let the whole public know that Uche nwosu is apc governirship candidate in Imo and final and you would see Imo peoples reaction to it as if you do not know the what thebacklash would be...right now it is still a hush hush thing....and do not compare a ta orji to rochas.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by boneruns(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

The same Ngwaphobia, too hard to expunge.

Bro, I've always respected how you defend Igbos in your arguments. But since yesterday, you've had a different argument entirely.

I don't even know the LGAs that constitute Ngwaland, before you start tagging me "Ngwaphobia". I only queried your previous opinions and why having a change over the set of people you've always detested.

I'm deeply surprised at your recent argument.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe do you believe that Reagan ufomba actually worn the 2011 election in abia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unveiling Erelu Abiola Dosunmu's Only Child For Late Amb. Deinde Fernandez / IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra / Insecurity: 5,758 Youths To Be Trained On Intelligence Gathering In Kaduna ― NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.