Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,246 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 (7031 Views)

Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / Prayer For APGA To Win Abia! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Donmarrius:
Your brother Okezie Ikpeazu i was meant to understand,was ASEPA boss incharge of cleaning Aba,but his performance was quite abyssmal.
Ndigbo si na-anaesi n' usi ahuru,mata uto shi
If Okezie Ikpeazu couldn't help keep Aba on her feet environmentally wise,what made you think Abia will fare better under him?.

He wasn't ASEPA boss rather a deputy with no powers

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is the best suited to bring back Aba to its lost glory. If you conduct a referendum among the great sons of Ngwaland they will echo the same thing but the prejudiced stranger elements are hiding their tribalism and resentment under the slogan "T. A. Orji's stooge" to tell their disapproval of any leadership by true son of the soil

Dr Okezie knows all that is needed to start the job from day one and he will deliver

NB: An average non-Ngwa but Igbo person living outside Abia State has a totally different mindset compared to ones in Abia State and Aba in particular when it comes to control of political power in the State and Aba city hence the city has been totally destroyed by them.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Donmarrius: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

He wasn't the boss rather a deputy with no powers

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is the best suited to bring back Aba to its lost glory. If you conduct a referendum among the great sons of Ngwaland they will echo the same thing but the prejudiced stranger elements are hiding their tribalism and resentment under the slogan "T. A. Orji's stooge" to tell their disapproval of any leadership by true son of the soil

Dr Okezie knows all that is needed to start the job from day one and he will deliver

NB: An average non-Ngwa but Igbo person living outside Abia State has a totally different mindset compared to ones in Abia State and Aba in particular when it comes to control of political power in the State and Aba city hence the city has been totally destroyed by them.
I av' had my view aired.all i will say is that,lets see how it goes.

As for using the word tribalism,i wonder if Ngwa,is different from Igbo.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Curlieweed: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:
I am just trying so hard to withhold what I know and the animosity between Ngwa people and their Igbo brethren in Aba which has created almost irreparable mistrust between the two groups.

We have tested Ogbonnaya Onu, Orji Uzor Kalu and T. A. Orji, all from other zones, they all stole our resources (from Abia South) to develop their cities and villages at our detriment.

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu wasn't introduced into politics by T. A. Orji neither was his education a patchwork. He is respected by his people.

If your Ngwaphobia wouldn't allow you to see true son of Ngwaland control the affairs of Abia State and Aba in particular then leave the State until the eight years is over.

Stop trying to make enemies where there are none. Aba and by extension Abia is too important to Igboland to be sacrificed on the alter of ill defined parochial sentiments. We need an Igbo person that can do the job of realizing the vast potential that is inherent in Abia.

We also need a party (APGA) answerable to us running the affairs of our homeland. We need to chase PDP out of our states. They can run Abuja for all I care but we need people answerable to us running our affairs and focused on our priorities.

6 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Donmarrius:
I av' had my view aired.all i will say is that,lets see how it goes.

As for using the word tribalism,i wonder if Ngwa,is different from Igbo.

Igbo is an ethnic group while Ngwa is the largest single tribe in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Curlieweed:

Stop trying to make enemies where there are none. Aba and by extension Abia is too important to Igboland to be sacrificed on the alter of ill defined parochial sentiments. We need an Igbo person that can do the job of realizing the vast potential that is inherent in Abia.

We also need a party (APGA) answerable to us running the affairs of our homeland. We need to chase PDP out of our states. They can run Abuja for all I care but we need people answerable to us running our affairs and focused on our priorities.

This is no longer about party politics in Abia State but a rejection of a people by the so-called stranger elements in Aba.

Gov T. A Orji wasn't in PDP in his first term

We are voting Dr Okezie Ikpeazu as a political bloc and that's our choice.

2 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Curlieweed: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

This is no longer about party politics in Abia State but a rejection of a people by the so-called stranger elements in Aba.

Fortunately, politics is a game of numbers and Ngwa people alone don't have the numbers to unilaterally elect the governor of Abia which makes your resort to parochial sentiments all the sadder. Moreover, if you must elect an Ngwa man then elect a competent one.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by kingdavid2015: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
PDP will loose .ikpeazu want to continue the stealing of our state fund

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Osakah24(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Igbo is an ethnic group while Ngwa is the largest single tribe in Igboland.
This here confirms who you are.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Abagworo(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
onyfrank:
nobody is afraid of ngwa ppl. Afterall Otti is an Ngwa man. An Aba brought up. He school at Ngwa high school Aba. What everybdy is clamouring is for a good leader. Abia must get it right this time

All 3 candidates of the 3 major parties are from Ngwaland though Otti is an Aro in Ngwa disguise. Nyerere is a core Ngwaman from Obi Ngwa around Ogbor hill part of Aba and so is Ikpeazu.

2015 elections will hold only mostly in the 5 Aba urban LGAs of Obi Ngwa, Aba North and South, Osisioma and Ugwunagbo. In these 5 LGAs will be people ready to protect their votes and make it count while the umpires(INEC), UN observers etc will all be focused on these 5 LGAs.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Curlieweed:

Fortunately, politics is a game of numbers and Ngwa people alone don't have the numbers to unilaterally elect the governor of Abia which makes your resort to parochial sentiments all the sadder. Moreover, if you must elect an Ngwa man then elect a competent one.

Bros, don't be deceived, we have the number and are politically active unlike other zones who rely on rigging. when we opposed Orji Kalu's PPA, we still got Enyinnaya Abaribe and Nkechi Nworgu to NASS among many others amid fierce incumbent.

2 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abagworo:

All 3 candidates of the 3 major parties are from Ngwaland though Otti is an Aro in Ngwa disguise. Nyerere is a core Ngwaman from Obi Ngwa around Ogbor hill part of Aba and so is Ikpeazu.

2015 elections will hold only mostly in the 5 Aba urban LGAs of Obi Ngwa, Aba North and South, Osisioma and Ugwunagbo. In these 5 LGAs will be people ready to protect their votes and make it count while the umpires(INEC), UN observers etc will all be focused on these 5 LGAs.

In Abia State politics especially among Ngwa people, we normally distinguish between Contenders and Pretenders.

Ask Orji Uzor Kalu during Otu ONU political revolution how we got much people to NASS notwithstanding having so many Ngwa sons on the ballot.

Enyinnaya Abaribe is now going back to the Senate and has endorsed Dr Okezie Ikpeazu for Governor

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abagworo:

going by this your analogy what then happens to votes in other lgas?no election or they would be rigged in favour of who?what makes you think all the people living in these five lgas you mentioned are all ngwa natives and would all vote for ikpeazu?
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

In Abia State politics especially among Ngwa people, we normally distinguish between Contenders and Pretenders.

Ask Orji Uzor Kalu during Otu ONU political revolution how we got much people to NASS notwithstanding having so many Ngwa sons on the ballot.

Enyinnaya Abaribe is now going back to the Senate and has endorsed Dr Okezie Ikpeazu for Governor
I hope you know your last sentence is actually causing some dissaffection in ukwa axis?
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abagworo:

now its certain why Ngwakwe does not like Alex Otti because of his clan. Is it now the turn of ngwa land to produce the governor?
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Abagworo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
asha80:
going by this your analogy what then happens to votes in other lgas?no election or they would be rigged in favour of who?I never wanted to get into this argument for I have done that with you in the past but makes you think all the people living in these five lgas you mentioned are all ngwa natives and would all vote for ikpeazu?

That is where the power of Jonathan, Orji and PDP machinery comes into play. The remaining LGAs in Southern half of Abia which are Ukwa east/ West and Isiala Ngwa North/South will also be well contested but will experience rigging from all parties of which APGA/APC might come out with decent results.

The joker lies in the Northern half where voter turn out will be 99% and Ikpeazu will be clinching 95% of it like it was for Jonathan in SE/SS during 2011 elections.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
now its certain why Ngwakwe does not like Alex Otti because of his clan. Is it now the turn of ngwa land to produce the governor?

This girl won't cease to amaze me, my mum is Aro, we are known for that and are very proud of it.

Asiri gbakaa ute.

2 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

This girl won't cease to amaze me, my mum is Aro, we are known for that and are very proud of it.

Asiri gbakaa ute.
Lolz! Is it me you call a girl? Odika enwere ihe n'eme gi n'isi!
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
asha80:
I hope you know your last sentence is actually causing some dissaffection in ukwa axis?

We will settle any disagreement to that regard this December/January during Ukwa-Ngwa day at No 1 Industry Road Aba.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abagworo:

That is where the power of Jonathan, Orji and PDP machinery comes into play. The remaining LGAs in Southern half of Abia which are Ukwa east/ West and Isiala Ngwa North/South will also be well contested but will experience rigging from all parties of which APGA/APC might come out with decent results.

The joker lies in the Northern half where voter turn out will be 99% and Ikpeazu will be clinching 95% of it like it was for Jonathan in SE/SS during 2011 elections.
there is actually a relationship btw pej and otti that a lt of people do not know..it is just that governors blackmailed gej to allow the control the state machinery that was why pej backed out of otti getting the pdp ticket so otti did not waste time to move to apga instead of fighting it out in pdp...so all I am saying is that the above scenario might not actually happen...it all depends though if wins the presidential elections which comes before the guber.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

We will settle any disagreement to that regard this December/January during Ukwa-Ngwa day at No 1 Industry Road Aba.
good luck with that
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
Lolz! Is it me you call a girl? Odika enwere ihe n'eme gi n'isi!

Ihuru Nwa di-ana Aro kara akaa na eme ya accuse ikpo Ndi Di-ana ya asi.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Ihuru Nwa di-ana Aro kara akaa na eme ya accuse ikpo Ndi Di-ana ya asi.
onweghi onye m na ata uta. Stop being clannish period!
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
onweghi onye m na ata uta. Stop being clannish period!

Stop throwing words you don't understand its true meaning.

You are JJc in Abia Politics and too young to understand the origin of Ngwa / Ohuhu divide hence needs tutorials before making a valuable comment pertaining this issue.

This is just a game people play while hiding their real intentions until fearlessly confronted.

3 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

[s] Stop throwing words you don't understand its true meaning.

You are JJc in Abia Politics and too young to understand the origin of Ngwa / Ohuhu divide hence needs tutorials before making a valuable comment pertaining this issue.

This is just a game people play while hiding their real intentions until fearlessly confronted.[/s]
whether I understand Abia politics or not,Abians must not continue to suffer under a third tenure of T.A Orji through his stooge.

Enough is Enough!!

2 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
whether I understand Abia politics or not,Abians must not continue to suffer under a third tenure of T.A Orji through his stooge.

Enough is Enough!!

Go tell that to APC Lagos State.

Moreover, Abia State has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria and is among three States with lowest unemployment rate.

The problem of Abia State is the precarious infrastructural decay and deficit in Aba metropolitan city.

Aba was purposeful neglected by T. A. Orji for the insult the people in Aba meted on him during Ojukwu's burial and moreover, he has no affinity with the city unlike Dr Okezie Ikeazu who has no other hometown except Aba.

Stop commenting on what you know nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by 100Cents: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
you can't just hide this your ethnic politics. What makes you think he would perform as a governor based on his experience working under the state governor as the "dustbin man"?

Lecturer and Dustbin man..
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by 100Cents: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
Say no to the dustbin man. In ruffcoin nwa Aba voice

Lmao @ Dustbin man.

#Onye Ikpo Dirty..
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Citadelbot: 3:16am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Moreover, Abia State has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria and is among three States with lowest unemployment rate.

The problem of Abia State is the precarious infrastructural decay and deficit in Aba metropolitan city.

Aba was purposeful neglected by T. A. Orji for the insult the people in Aba meted on him during Ojukwu's burial and moreover, he has no affinity with the city unlike Dr Okezie Ikeazu who has no other hometown except Aba.

Please provide proof for the above statement. Thanks.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Donmarrius: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Moreover, Abia State has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria and is among three States with lowest unemployment rate

Courtsey of who,T.A Orji?.Ngwakwe,i take God beg you,stop making that criminal of a Governor look more important than he is.
Every Dick and Harry knows that Abians(both indigenes and residents),are showcasing the can-do spirit of Igbo nation.They are self employed and chuns out job.They ain't job consumers,and hence,unemployment can't fin its base there.its not T.A orji's doing.

What we all are saying is one thing,and that is,Aba,and by extension Abia as a whole,is very strategic the ecomonic development of Igbo nation,and hence,who governs her,is our concern.your very sentiment plays a minimal role here

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Collynzo9: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
Peter Obi performed well in Anambra and his stooge Obiano is equally performing even more than Obi. T.A.Orji who is a total failure is presenting a stooge too and you expect Abians to vote for him? someone who couldn't clean the dirts in Abia state as the dustbin man? How can be manage a who state then? Just because he is an Ngwa man,then you're clamouring for him to be voted for?
Ngwakwe,stop playing politics of religion,ethnicity and clan. You should be wiser by now!
Perfectly put.
I have nothing more to add

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Donmarrius:
Courtsey of who,T.A Orji?.Ngwakwe,i take God beg you,stop making that criminal of a Governor look more important than he is.
Every Dick and Harry knows that Abians(both indigenes and residents),are showcasing the can-do spirit of Igbo nation.They are self employed and chuns out job.They ain't job consumers,and hence,unemployment can't fin its base there.its not T.A orji's doing.

What we all are saying is one thing,and that is,Aba,and by extension Abia as a whole,is very strategic the ecomonic development of Igbo nation,and hence,who governs her,is our concern.your very sentiment plays a minimal role here

This is not about T. A Orji but rather Aba Politics and by extension Abia State.

The stranger elements in Aba only prefer if Core Ngwa indigenes are pretenders rather than contenders. The PDP Governorship candidate is zoned to Abia South and not to all LGAs in Ngwa land.

There is this Oath and Swearing among business and political elites in Aba that core Ngwa man can no longer rule them notwithstanding there majority status.

When I said Ngwaphobia is the problem, people tend to misunderstand me but the truth about the matter is that these same people will gladly vote for a Fulani man than a core Ngwa man.

They have no sympathy for the city but their businesses and I have no apology if I tell you that they only behave like Economic Migrants

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Collynzo9: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You are only speaking for yourself.
A more qualified Ngwa man in the mould of Alex Otti will take over from T.A. Orji next year. Abians and Ngwa people will not vote a man who turned Aba into the dirtiest city in Nigeria and possibly the world.
You are sitting somewhere in Owerri enjoying good governance, why not go and live in Aba or anywhere in Abia state and enjoy Orji and his stooge's governance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) / Bello Bodejo, Established Vigilante Firm, Not Ethnic Militia — Brother / Ghana Arrests Stolen Oil From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.