Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 (7028 Views)

Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / Prayer For APGA To Win Abia! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2014
asha80:
let the whole public know that Uche nwosu is apc governirship candidate in Imo and final and you would see Imo peoples reaction to it as if you do not know the what thebacklash would be...right now it is still a hush hush thing....and do not compare a ta orji to rochas.

Why were these stranger elements silent when Orji Kalu imposed a prisoner on Abia State as a Governor?

Did they vote Abaribe when he contested against Orji Kalu but resorted in making a mockery of Ngwa people and Otu Onu?
Forget about the cosmetic dressing, we know the root cause of everything which bothers on the control of political and economic power in Aba metropolitan city by Igbos from sister States not even Abians.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Eighty percent (80%) of people shouting and criticising the choice of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu are doing so based on Ngwaphobia.

This is the same Ngwaphobia that sabotaged the creation of Aba State. We have seen what Abia North and Abia central offered. I know the worst of Dr Ikpeazu's regime will be far better than both Orjis combined.

Dr Ikpeazu has no other hometown accept Aba and will definitely transform the city and bring it back to its lost glory

If you don't like Dr Ikpeazu, don't vote for him but we Ngwa people will definitely support him.
He will fall in Aba. Your support is not enough to elect him. The arrogance of the Ngwa people nd Orji's connections are his great undoing.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2014
asha80:
Ngwakwe do you believe that Reagan ufomba actually worn the 2011 election in abia?

I don't even believe that there was election in Abia State that year

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Why was these stranger elements silent when Orji Kalu imposed a prisoner on Abia State as a Governor?

Did they vote Abaribe when he contested against Orji Kalu but resorted in making a mockery of Ngwa people and Otu Onu?
Forget about the cosmetic dressing, we know the root cause of everything which bothers on the control of political and economic power in Aba metropolitan city by Igbos from sister States not even Abians.
why did aba residents stone ta orji in that famous rally of 2011?I ask you again Regan ufomba believes he actually worn 2011 elections in abia but was rigged out.
Do you believe that?
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2014
ferderick:

He will fall in Aba. Your support is not enough to elect him. The arrogance of the Ngwa people nd Orji's connections are his great undoing.

When I said the problem is Ngwaphobia, some think otherwise.

See them

Ngwa people are majority in Abia State - Fact

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I don't even believe that there was election in Abia State that year
then you probably do not know what really happened that day...just that the turn out was low.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by ObaOMENT: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Let me tell you the truth, I am not against Alex Otti but[b] the truth is that he is not from Abia South and moreover the Ngwaphobia[/b] I referred to has to do with Ancestry and not Locality.

Had Alex Otti being of Ngwa ancestry, his proponent won't prefer him to Uche Ogar.

Isiala Ngwa is not Abia South but Abia Central
Biko nu Umunnem and Umunnam, who the fvck is afraid of Ngwa people? Who the fvck gives a shit about Ngwa affairs in Abia state not even in Igboland?
You have been shouting this Ngwaphobia like as if you people can do and undo.

You're yet to give a solid reason why you hold grudges against alex otti.
You're beating around the bush.
Is alex not an ngwaman? Has he ever refer to people about his ancestry or do we need to dig the history of person's ancestors before we declare our intentions for that person?
Or are you against him because he is not from same senatorial district with you?

Your sentiments on this matter is massive and it reeks of inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
asha80:
why did aba residents stone ta orji in that famous rally of 2011?I ask you again Regan ufomba believes he actually worn 2011 elections in abia but was rigged out.
Do you believe that?

Who then masterminded the rigging?

The same people, the same story.

Aba North and South Constituencies and LGAs including Markets and Motor parks are totally in the hands of stranger elements politically, economically and otherwise

You still believe they want core Ngwa man to come near their conquered territories to challenge them?

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
ObaOMENT:
Biko nu Umunnem and Umunnam, who the fvck is afraid of Ngwa people? Who the fvck gives a shit about Ngwa affairs in Abia state not even in Igboland?
You have been shouting this Ngwaphobia like as if you people can do and undo.

You're yet to give a solid reason why you hold grudges against alex otti.
You're beating around the bush.
Is alex not an ngwaman? Has he ever refer to people about his ancestry or do we need to dig the history of person's ancestors before we declare our intentions for that person?
Or are you against him because he is not from same senatorial district with you?

Your sentiments on this matter is massive and it reeks of inferiority complex.

You need history or you go and ask Odiukonamba (Orji Kalu's mother) why they said no core Ngwa man will ever govern Abia State for the next fifty years.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Aba North and South Constituencies and LGAs including Markets and Motor parks are totally in the hands of stranger elements politically, economically and otherwise

You still believe they want core Ngwa man to come near their conquered territories to challenge them?
you are now contradicting yourself...if those stranger elements rigged t a orji's election because they do not want a core ngwa man as you speculate then what makes you think they would not rig out ikpeazu for another candidate since ikpeazu is core ngwa as you suggest?I mean they had the power to rig in t a orji as you said .

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
boneruns:

Bro, I've always respected how you defend Igbos in your arguments. But since yesterday, you've had a different argument entirely.

I don't even know the LGAs that constitute Ngwaland, before you start tagging me "Ngwaphobia". I only queried your previous opinions and why having a change over the set of people you've always detested.

I'm deeply surprised at your recent argument.

Bros, we all believe in one united Igbo State where we all are equals.

If Biafra is possible without more bloodshed, I will invest so much to see it materialise. I believe in APGA but even Alex Otti was in PDP three weeks ago and just decamped for the very reason that the Governorship was zoned to Abia South.

Just understand that it is no longer pleasurable to play second fiddle in ones territory.

We accept equality and mutual respect but as it stands now, they want us to be slaves with our super majority and in our ancestral home.

Haba, enough is enough

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by onyfrank: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Why were these stranger elements silent when Orji Kalu imposed a prisoner on Abia State as a Governor?

yes, it has happened be4. Bt this time, we won't allow that trend to continue, we are now out, leaving our comfort zone to salvage our dear state. Bcus if we keep quite, one day touts wil take over state, threaten everybdy, making it insecured to visit our home town.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
asha80:
you are now contradicting yourself...if those stranger elements rigged t a orji's election because they do not want a core ngwa man as you speculate then what makes you think they would not rig out ikpeazu for another candidate since ikpeazu is core ngwa as you suggest?I mean they had the power to rig in t a orji as you said .

They've lost the force at the centre hence the outcry.

Some scientific and political manipulations need catalyst to complete their reactions.

When it was obvious that the moonlight drum had sounded, Orji Kalu withdrew, Abaribe dropped and went for Senate. Having seen that the jinx is about to be broken then resorted to blackmailing Dr Okozie Ikpeazu without raising a single allegation against him than "he will be a stooge"

Remember, majority of these people are not Abia Indigenes.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Some scientific and political manipulations need catalyst to complete their reactions.

When it was obvious that the moonlight drum had sounded, Orji Kalu withdrew, Abaribe dropped and went for Senate. Having seen that the jinx is about to be broken then resorted to blackmailing Dr Okozie Ikpeazu without raising a single allegation against him than "he will be a stooge"

so the problem is mostly non abia indigenes abi?it is no longer those from abia north and central?they are the ones that made former govs loot abia,abandon aba and develop their towns abi?
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
asha80:
so the problem is mostly non abia indigenes abi?it is no longer those from abia north and central?they are the ones that made former govs loot abia,abandon aba and develop their towns abi?

Didn't you see the adjective "Majority"

These people are controlling the Markets, Motor Parks and other money making ventures in Aba hence their super interests.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by asha80(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Didn't you see the adjective "Majority"

These people are controlling the Markets, Motor Parks and other money making ventures in Aba hence their super interests.
did you not see I used 'mostly'?
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by ICHINONYE(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
As long as Ngwakwe is concern, any body coming to speak up about this his Ikpeazu man is an ngwapohia,he has faild to understand wat we ot to fight for, 16yrs of bad rule and u stil want 8yrs more.

I ve askd him be4 who is scared of Ngwa maan,I don't kno, re we scared u wil push the state capital to Aba or wat, I just want to hear 4rm u why u tink a average Old bende or abia central man is scared of Ngwa man,

You are sayn u ve population my broda tink about that wel,cuse Abia north + central population re more than urs,n againi ve stayed in Aba brifely most pple in Aba 2day re not Ngwa pple,go n check dis out ur self.

Alex otti s an Ngwa man but stil we want him,do dat ring a bell in ur head,must we stick to ur criminal candidate.

U loose here my broda cuse u ve failed to explain what your problem is and why u stand on ur own,now its LGA isue,infact u ve lost d respect I ve here 4u b4

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
ICHINONYE:
As long as Ngwakwe is concern, any body coming to speak up about this his Ikpeazu man is an ngwapohia,he has faild to understand wat we ot to fight for, 16yrs of bad rule and u stil want 8yrs more.

I ve askd him be4 who is scared of Ngwa maan,I don't kno, re we scared u wil push the state capital to Aba or wat, I just want to hear 4rm u why u tink a average Old bende or abia central man is scared of Ngwa man,

You are sayn u ve population my broda tink about that wel,cuse Abia north + central population re more than urs,n againi ve stayed in Aba brifely most pple in Aba 2day re not Ngwa pple,go n check dis out ur self.

Alex otti s an Ngwa man but stil we want him,do dat ring a bell in ur head,must we stick to ur criminal candidate.

U loose here my broda cuse u ve failed to explain what your problem is and why u stand on ur own,now its LGA isue,infact u ve lost d respect I ve here 4u b4

Don't call my name again.

Take your Ngwaphobia to where the sun doesn't shine.

I am yet to see a single allegation against Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, what are his crimes or deficiencies

Can't we discuss substance than hiding your hatred for indigenous Ngwa people by reiterating same mumbo-jumbo.

Why do you think other candidates are better than Dr Okezie Ikpeazu and stop ranting?

Every revenue generated from Aba goes to your masters private pockets.

Tell them that Aba is coming back to its lost glory and that the Son of the Soil won't fail.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I am yet to see a single allegation against Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, what are his crimes or deficiencies

Can't we discuss substance than hiding your hatred for indigenous Ngwa people by reiterating same mumbo-jumbo.

Why do you think other candidates are better than Dr Okezie Ikpeazu and stop ranting?

Tell them that Aba is coming back to its lost glory and that the Son of the Soil won't fail.
he's a TA orji puppet, that's enough to send him to jail.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

he's a TA orji puppet, that's enough to send him to jail in a sane society.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
customized13:
he's a TA orji puppet, that's enough to send him to jail.

We done hear, other candidates are T. A. Orji's masters.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by ObaOMENT: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Yes you're right sir.. Majority of those who hate Ikpeazu are not abia indigenes, Only Ngwa people are Abia indigenes.

Few months from now, you will prove to us the magnitude and weight of Ngwa people through the ballot box. Hope you your polling unit is in Abia state?

We shall know Mbe abuo nke bu Oke.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Donmarrius: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Ngwakwe shut up already.what is wrong with you?.I do accord you respect thinking their are things you wouldn't dare delve into,but since yesterday,you got me sick.
Just look at the highlighted statement,does that make you a mordern man,or a zero century being?.Are we running a modern economy,or pre-modern economy?.Are you sure you are ready to face the challenges of the 21century globalization?.For goodness sake,Aba is a metropolitan city,and of course,a melting point of different Igbo groups,where a new community of humans are formed.These humans has investments there,and are poised to elect a good Governor that will create more economic oppurtunities.
The current sorry state of Aba,is being pushed to the global front by mostly non ngwa residence including myself.if they don't care,they won't do it.like i said earlier,i don't know of the alleged Ngwaphobia,and i don't care to know about it,all i want is the good of Aba,Abia and Igbo nation(ngwa included).,and to stop T.A Orji,from accomplishing his proxy 3rd tenure.stop all these divisive politics.

4 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Donmarrius:
Ngwakwe shut up already.what is wrong with you?.I do accord you respect thinking their are things you wouldn't dare delve into,but since yesterday,you got me sick.
Just look at the highlighted statement,does that make you a mordern man,or a zero century being?.Are we running a modern economy,or pre-modern economy?.Are you sure you are ready to face the challenges of the 21century globalization?.For goodness sake,Aba is a metropolitan city,and of course,a melting point of different Igbo groups,where a new community of humans are formed.These humans has investments there,and are poised to elect a good Governor that will create more economic oppurtunities.
The current sorry state of Aba,is being pushed to the global front by mostly non ngwa residence including myself.if they don't care,they won't do it.like i said earlier,i don't know of the alleged Ngwaphobia,and i don't care to know about it,all i want is the good of Aba,Abia and Igbo nation(ngwa included).,and to stop T.A Orji,from accomplishing his proxy 3rd tenure.stop all these divisive politics.

I will appreciate if you become reasonable with your assessment.

There is no found love between us as far as political future of Aba Metropolitan city is concerned. We want to share the control and organisation of the city as indigenous people while you want us out by all means.

Migrants have milked and destroyed my homeland, the 1980s serenity are all gone.

The issue of Igbo unity is nonsense when Ngwaphobia is the order of the day against the largest single tribe in Igboland. There is peace when we remain silent and forget our right but not anymore.

When we ask for equality, all we see is subjugation and supremacist lordship hence you gave us Ogbonnaya ONU and the two Orjis.

If Yaradua refused to be OBJ's stooge and GEJ abandoned OBJ while T. A. Orji defied Oath swearing to become Orji Kalu's enemy. How on earth will a reasonable person believe that Dr Okezie Ikpeazu will be different?

Okezie Ikpeazu has no other hometown accept Aba and I don't see how he will abandon it.

Enough of Government by migrant minority. We will support him as the largest voting bloc with indigenous Umuahia and Abriba/Bende people to get the job done.

We already have the structures on ground to deliver him.

Making noise online without a solid political structure is null and void.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

There is no found love between us as far as political future of Aba Metropolitan city is concerned.

Migrants have milked and destroyed my homeland, the 1980s serenity are all gone.

The issue of Igbo unity is nonsense when Ngwaphobia is the order of the day against the largest single tribe in Igboland. There is peace when we remain silent and forgets our right but not anymore.

When we ask for equality, all we see is subjugation and supremacist lordship hence you gave us Ogbonnaya ONU and the two Orjis.

If Yaradua refused to be OBJ's stooge and GEJ abandoned OBJ while T. A. Orji defied Oath swearing to become Orji Kalu's enemy. How on earth will a reasonable person believe that Dr Okezie Ikpeazu will be different?

Okezie Ikpeazu has no other hometown accept Aba and I don't see how he will abandon it.

Enough of Government by migrant minority. We will support him as the largest voting bloc with indigenous Umuahia and Abriba/Bende people to get the job done.

We already have the structure on ground to deliver him.

this can't be ngwakwe, someone must have hijacked his account because this balderdash up here stinks of modern naivety and timidity.

4 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by ICHINONYE(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
I want to ask u somting,almost al political party in Abia haz brot out n NGWA man,so why are u not in support of ACN n APGA Ngwa man,y must it b a criminal 4rm PDP ?
Ngwakwe:

There is no found love between us as far as political future of Aba Metropolitan city is concerned. We want to share the control and organisation of the city as indigenous people while you want us out by all means.

The issue of Igbo unity is nonsense when Ngwaphobia is the order of the day against the largest single tribe in Igboland. There is peace when we remain silent and forgets our right but not anymore.

We already have the structure on ground to deliver him.

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
ICHINONYE:
I want to ask u somting,almost al political party in Abia haz brot out n NGWA man,so why are u not in support of ACN n APGA Ngwa man,y must it b a criminal 4rm PDP ?

Tell us the crimes Dr Okezie Ikpeazu committed.

Is he not educated or qualified to know what is good for Abia State?
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by pazienza(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Choi! Ikpeazu? Can any good thing come out of. T.A Orji?

Even the man's name sounds like backwardness, is there no other capable man of Ngwa extraction?

Aba needs an Ngwa Governor, non Ngwas have failed her. Imagine Orji Kalu was busy building roads that led to farmlands in Igbere, without doing much for Aba. Enyimba FC doesn't count.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
customized13:
this can't be ngwakwe, someone must have hijacked his account because this balderdash up here stinks of modern naivety and timidity.

Peace and understanding is best when You and I sacrifice to make it work.

I hate and will denounce any Ngwa man lording it over any son or daughter of Igboland but still demand equity and respect from my brotherhood.

2 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by NPComplete: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Tell us the crimes Dr Okezie Ikpeazu committed.

Is he not educated or qualified to know what is good for Abia State?

You just succeeded in outing yourself as the petty-minded shortsighted bigot people have been claiming you are on this forum. First you were screaming Ngwaphobia and then when it was pointed out to you that the other men people are supporting are also Ngwa, your tone changed to provision of evidence of culpability of your principal.
You could have just told us all this from the beginning instead of the tribal baiting u resorted to. You could have just told us you are a blind supporter of Ikpeazu and you are not ready to listen to reason instead of playing the victim card.
Re: How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 by Ngwakwe: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
NPComplete:

You just succeeded in outing yourself as the petty-minded shortsighted bigot people have been claiming you are on this forum. First you were screaming Ngwaphobia and then when it was pointed out to you that the other men people are supporting are also Ngwa, your tone changed to provision of evidence of culpability of your principal.
You could have just told us all this from the beginning instead of the tribal baiting u resorted to. You could have just told us you are a blind supporter of Ikpeazu and you are not ready to listen to reason instead of playing the victim card.

I am too intelligent to be sidetracked and too exposed to ignore details.

In four words "Continue with your Ngwaphobia"

It is only God that can stop Dr Okezie Ikpeazu. He has the political structures and the majority bloc votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Normal Nigerian Yahoo Boy Starter Pack With Local Mentality After Getting Paid / Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. / Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.