Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (246101 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bose89: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'm also have the same prob...I tried loggin in before d expiration of d time yet to no avail
.now time is up...I tire oooo
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by isaiahbode: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kimikazi2:
Unfortunately, you were not successful at the time as you did not read all questions before beginning the test and missed the instruction to answer only Question 17 correctly.

There is no any instruction that mention this, to answer only question 17 correctly. That system response is falsity. they should find solution to it. I answered all the questions,most especially question 17 correctly but instead of congratulation, system responded that unfortunately you were not successful at the time as you did not read all questions before beginning the test and missed the instruction to answer only Question 17 correctly
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dovesoul: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
The instruction said read all question before u start answering. So, guess all u need to do is to read all first. Understanding and attention to details, is wat they are checking.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Valendo: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
The instruction is READ ALL THE QUESTIONS so if you had taken time to read them you probably would have seen it
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by CharlyG1: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chai.. smh. Some pple sef na wah ooh. How can you say 'Read all the questions before U begin the test' is correct. So the test doesn't begin until we get to number 17? How dumb! Then explain what 'Click Start Test below to begin when ready' means..

No need to argue.. Sterling made a huge mistake in this recruitment phase. They'll end up selecting wrong candidates.. If U passed, U were simply lucky.. If U failed, Sterling are the unlucky ones for losing U.

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
CharlyG1:
Chai.. smh. Some pple sef na wah ooh. How can you say 'Read all the questions before U begin the test' is correct. So the test doesn't begin until we get to number 17? How dumb! Then explain what 'Click Start Test below to begin when ready' means..

No need to argue.. Sterling made a huge mistake in this recruitment phase. They'll end up selecting wrong candidates.. If U passed, U were simply lucky.. If U failed, Sterling are the unlucky ones for losing U.
The problem isn't if one answered correctly or not, the problem is the webpage. A reputable company shouldn't email wrong web address, it's pure sham.
That been said, their portal wasn't available for most of the test period. Thank God I didn't write it, I can channel my energy to something better.
Shalom!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by CharlyG1: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
dorothy111:

The problem isn't if one answered correctly or not, the problem is the webpage. A reputable company shouldn't email wrong web address, it's pure sham.
That been said, their portal wasn't available for most of the test period. Thank God I didn't write it, I can channel my energy to something better.
Shalom!

Very True.. From the onset (Phase 1), they've been far below par
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by isaiahbode: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Valendo:
The instruction is READ ALL THE QUESTIONS so if you had taken time to read them you probably would have seen it

See what?,Is it any instruction that says READ ALL THE QUESTIONS and answer only question 17 correctly?.
This is not the way of knowing how intelligent someone is.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lopzy(f): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sterling bank isn't worth the argument. I implore not to start insulting among another. The truth is that they really messed up.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lopzy(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sterling bank isn't worth the argument. I implore you not to start insulting one another. The truth is that they really messed up.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by amanze15(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Them talk say they don recieve feedback from quite a number of people who werent unable to login or had troubles finishing the test.......so y'all should wink
hope
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by isaiahbode: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dovesoul:
The instruction said read all question before u start answering. So, guess all u need to do is to read all first. Understanding and attention to details, is wat they are checking.

Where is the time to read all first before U attend to the questions? Firstly,The network is not friendly. Secondly,other questions have options like question 17,so tell me what make it different from others. 20 questions for 20 minutes, you said I should read all first and understand before attempt which is not inside the instructions. This test does not what it at all
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by fotadmowmend(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
INSTRUCTION ! READ ALL ....... It's kinda weird but we shd learn from dis. Instruction in any examination is very important .. It reminds me of the movie : Exam

6 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by alexis9: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
isaiahbode:

Where is the time to read all first before U attend to the questions? Firstly,The network is not friendly. Secondly,other questions have options like question 17,so tell me what make it different from others. 20 questions for 20 minutes, you said I should read all first and understand before attempt which is not inside the instructions. This test does not what it at all
number question starts with "this question is meant for you"
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by alexis9: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
fotadmowmend:
INSTRUCTION ! READ ALL ....... It's kinda weird but we shd learn from dis. Instruction in any examination is very important .. It reminds me of the movie : Exam
..exactly..to be sincere it was stated in the instruction..but the site is Nothin good to write about due to congestion
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by killer50: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
CharlyG1:

God bless you.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lippyrat: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Life is all about Luck after all

Ever wondered if those working in shell chevron are even as smart as those of us still job searching.

one needs luck quite often.

it is well with all

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by CharlyG1: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
killer50:

God bless you.

Well said.

God bless U too. Cheers
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Waiting patiently for monday to come... I dey go close my account with dis yeye bank cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Sexychristeen(f): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
hammer2010:
Waiting patiently for monday to come... I dey go close my account with dis yeye bank cheesy

Lol, is dat a threat?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Seun360(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
orieoda:
grin grin grin grin grin
JUST DID MINE...
Dear Isaac,

This phase was intended to test your ability to pay attention to detail and follow instructions.

Congratulations, you have PASSED this phase and have shown us that you can be a part of the Sterling Bank team where attention to detail is a huge requirement.

The recruitment unit will now begin the process of evaluating your profile and contact you, if your profile is a strategic fit, on the next steps.

Please note that advancement is a combination of your test score and your profile evaluation.
Thank you for accepting our invitation to be part of this exercise.

Signed,
The One Customer Bank.

Wow. cry
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Tpsworld: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Exam and test are meant to evaluate knowledge and ability and not to witchhunt. Sterling bank conducted a test that is dubious, trickish and fraudulent. I remove all the credit and honor I do give the bank as from today. They don't worth being associated with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tpsworld:
Exam and test are meant to evaluate knowledge and ability and not to witchhunt. Sterling bank conducted a test that is dubious, trickish and fraudulent. I remove all the credit and honor I do give the bank as from today. They don't worth being associated with.
Relax, they will reschedule another test hopefully
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Jman06(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
These guys sef! Wetin be dia own

If you know say you no won employ people, kuku
no dey waste dia time and momoney for this kain yeye test.
You know say u no get money to outsource the recruitment to workforce, yet you no won conduct the test well.

Yeye bank! All my relatives wey get account with sterling bank must close am next week. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Tpsworld: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2015
slimmy05:
Relax, they will reschedule another test hopefully
how sure are u that they will reschedule another test. I sense foul play here bcs, everyone of us cannot be told to answer question 17 correctly. Are there no other question numbers that each and everyone of us can be told to answer? This is system fixed response to drop people. Those that passed were just luck, its not that they read any instruction b4 they started bcs there wasn't any clear instruction as to that.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by alexis9: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2015
Tpsworld:

how sure are u that they will reschedule another test. I sense foul play here bcs, everyone of us cannot be told to answer question 17 correctly. Are there no other question numbers that each and everyone of us can be told to answer? This is system fixed response to drop people. Those that passed were just luck, its not that they read any instruction b4 they started bcs there wasn't any clear instruction as to that.
Mine was absolutely luck..was just going through the questions and realize the number 17 was different from others with "this question is meant for you" and my time was 4mins left due to bad network n I was still in number 10 so i had to reload the page only to find out that d time went back to 19:59sec so I had much time to go through all d question n just submit after answering the question meant for me...was still doubting it only for the next page to load with congratulation msg
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Tommicome: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
What about those who could not even write the test?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dorrs: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
i was with my computer for hours and the page never for once came up.
I was so disappointed cos I have been waiting for this.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dorrs: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dorrs:
i was with my computer for hours and the page never for once came up.
I was so disappointed cos I have been waiting for this.

Its not nice when we have to go through this twice. Had to take my laptop all over the house....just the sterling portal that could not open. Please I hope they have a retake as this is not making sense at all; facing this the second time is not a great story to tell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Starling Bank decided to use the Federal Government ways of employment, many are called few are choosing!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by hardeyswaggz: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
I CANT EVEN BLIVE SOME CLD STILL LOGIN, I FEEL BAD SEEING SOME WERE SUCCESSFUL WHEN I CANT EVEN SEE THE TEST PAGE ITSELF. I CALLED THE LINE ON THE SITE, ONE LADY SPEAKING SPANISH ENGLISH PICKED THE CALL AND WAS TELLING ME THEY WILL GET BACK TO ME ON ANY FURTHER INSTRUCTION
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Iwawande(f): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2015
I had the same problem, couldn't take the test and kept staring at my laptop in disbelief after 12noon. I even went outside after a while to see if I would get better reception but magically, sterling webpage did not open even once! Very disappointing. I emailed customer care to give them a piece of my mind. This is very bad for their reputation. Even if you want to do mago mago, at least don't make it so damn obvious. God will provide good jobs for us all. Better luck next time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.