Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (249653 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by wisolf(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Like play like play,this people have not talked about the test being retaken
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Valendo: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
I just got this from their twitter account. This put paid to d issue of conducting the test again. Waiting for batch 2 cos my name is not here

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2015

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Iwawande(f): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
wisolf:
Like play like play,this people have not talked about the test being retaken

Na so we c am o. All this time av been hearing of foul play, this is the first time am seeing it first hand. How can a page not load once for some n yet a few could take the test with little or no hitches? Ha, God will remember us too o. Congrats to the successful ones. I hope the job will be all that you hope it will be.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by toluhere(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by toluhere(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
bat3

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
toluhere:
Have you seen your name in the 3rd batch
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Valendo: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wait o! I want to believe these were d pple that passed the second phase and not the ones that will proceed to next phase
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by toluhere(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
slimmy05:
Have you seen your name in the 3rd batch
yes thank you
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bolubej: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mine is on the second batch list
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by toluhere(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Valendo:
Wait o! I want to believe these were d pple that passed the second phase and not the ones that will proceed to next phase
why do u think so?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by rexibity(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
hw abt those that couldn't take the test.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bolajibanks(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Valendo:
I just got this from their twitter account. This put paid to d issue of conducting the test again. Waiting for batch 2 cos my name is not here

Have you seen? Batch 2 and 3 is out ooook
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Valendo: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
bolajibanks:

Have you seen? Batch 2 and 3 is out ooook
Yea my name is there. Heard only 120 passed it
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Valendo:

out of 4,000? They are insane. They should reschedule the test let other write. Even with my fast speed internet better than the nonsense they have, I still got issues. Wish I can give away my spot to someone else.

I was only able to do for 5 people.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by jbaby4u: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls,any idea of what next after this stage
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by jbaby4u: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls any idea of what next after this stage?
Valendo:

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by tunery004(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Well, whoever answered question 17 witout reading 18,19 and 20 also flouted the instruction cos it says read all question befor answering. It was a pure scam.

6 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by fotadmowmend(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Waoooooooooooo. Number 74 smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
tunery004:
Well, whoever answered question 17 witout reading 18,19 and 20 also flouted the instruction cos it says read all question befor answering. It was a pure scam.
Your are contradicting yourself. Focus on them rescheduling the test as the network was the major part of the issue encountered.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by tessy02(f): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
na wa 4 dis sterling bank oh...how can dy shortlist names of successful candidate wen majorityof pple were unable to tk d test....sm1 lyk me tried to login 4rm 10am till 12noon,yet was unable to login.....am even regreting y i applied in d first place.....well wishing pple dt ws able to tk d test and passed success in d next stage
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Iwawande(f): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2015
tessy02:
na wa 4 dis sterling bank oh...how can dy shortlist names of successful candidate wen majorityof pple were unable to tk d test....sm1 lyk me tried to login 4rm 10am till 12noon,yet was unable to login.....am even regreting y i applied in d first place.....well wishing pple dt ws able to tk d test and passed success in d next stage

Am telling you o. I had high hopes for Sterling. I could not sign in even once after preparing for weeks. It makes me feel as if another link was used by some people. It is really disappointing but in all things, lets remain grateful.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Kimikazi2: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iwawande:

Am telling you o. I had high hopes for Sterling. I could not sign in even once after preparing for weeks. It makes me feel as if another link was used by some people. It is really disappointing but in all things, lets remain grateful.
Grateful for what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by walearoy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kimikazi2:

Abeg help me ask am o
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by clemz88(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sterling bank must be crazy .infact they are crazy.useless bank. How will they releast a ga.dem list when they had a bad network. I guess this was their strategy to wipe out their gad.em head. Stupi.d cowards
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
lol

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by toluhere(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
slimmy05:
lol
slimmy go and charge your phone.
I repeat go and charge your phone.
at least u ppl have light 24/7 na, unlike this forest
don't make me vex o
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bbdd: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
slimmy05:
lol

Manufactured failure.
No be today.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Iwawande(f): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2015
Kimikazi2:

Grateful that you are alive, grateful that you are typing 'grateful for what?' on nairaland instead of groaning in the hospital. Grateful that you even have a degree that you can use to apply to sterling bank. Grateful that you have eyes to read my response. Grateful that you have hope to get a better job than Sterling. Should I go on?

12 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Kimikazi2: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Iwawande:

Grateful that you are alive, grateful that you are typing 'grateful for what?' on nairaland instead of groaning in the hospital. Grateful that you even have a degree that you can use to apply to sterling bank. Grateful that you have eyes to read my response. Grateful that you have hope to get a better job than Sterling. Should I go on?

smiley you made my day. You're right.

4 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Heard they have rescheduled the test for the ones that missed out of the test? Try and check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (73) (Reply)

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.