Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences (1976 Views)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by DEGREE2466(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Its been long i went to swimming pool so i decided to give it a try last sunday.

What i saw happening inside the pool made me conclude that swimming pool is for indecent girls.

Why did i say so? Because no girl swims alone in the swimming pool unless she comes with a big brother or relative who can protect her from other guys in the pool.

Some persons turned it to sex pool. Gush what i experienced last sunday is not good for my spiritual health. Boys and girls stuck together and fvcking themselves right inside the water.

What pains me the more is when grown up guys go to the small part of the water and carry underaged girls to the big part of the water and use their fingers to tear this girls kitty-cat. Chai, you will hear the girls shouting "Awwww, Leave me! Please leave me Awwwwwww" But hell no, these old fools are neck bent in molesting these girls inside the water.

No wonder a close female friend of mine looked at me in such a questionable manner when i told her i was going to the pool.

Should what happens inside the pool not be regulated? Because i doubt if everyone that came to that pool came to do evil so why force everyone to partake in your evil practice? Some came to sports and catch fun and not to behold ugly scenes.
Share your swimming pool experiences lets see what is obtainable other places and can you let your underage daughter follow her female friends to the pool knowing so well that there are hungry looking perverts waiting to corrupt the mind of these young girls?
Re: Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by evanscheck(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wen u go to a cheap pool u wud see such but if u go to an expensive pool I doubt if any of those act wud happen there

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by teasey(f): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
I can't swim....i hate swimming
Re: Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by hardbody: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
I do not know what you are talking about @OP. I have never seen, heard nor experienced what you are saying. Do you swim in a pool of water around Agege or Ajegunle? The week preceding the last, i went to one of my regular pools and both boys and girls swam as they chose. Some guys that brought their babes snuggled close to them and swam. Nothing wrong with that. I swam alone as my friend preferred to sit by the pool side and smoke and drink. When i was done, we left, as every other person did.
Re: Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by Sanchez01: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
A memorable experience I had was during my undergrad days, a certain print media took 50 students from across Nigerian universities and lodged us in an hotel at Lekki. The goal of the whole thing was to give us some sort of training and cause us to have fun.

Fast Forward: A couple of friends from others schools and myself decided to use the hotel pool since we were bored. Being a good swimmer, I wasted no time in jumping into the pool, while others who could swim also joined. Those who could not stayed at the shallow part of the pool with the aid of floaters. All of a sudden, a guy, a fellow student charged towards the pool and jumped straight into the pool from the deepest part! Unfortunately, the deepest part of the pool was actually 7ft!

He jumped in and failed to come back up and trust the female folks, the screamed like they saw a ghost. I was still in shock at why the girls shouted only for me to see someone being dragged out of the water by the hotel staffs! He could not swim and he thought once you're in the water, you stay afloat automatically. Luckily he survived and we all laughed hard after he started throwing up water. It was indeed funny!
Re: Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by MrTeymee(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
I'm not a fan of pools. I know some boys who pee in the water. So not cool
Re: Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by DEGREE2466(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
evanscheck:
Wen u go to a cheap pool u wud see such but if u go to an expensive pool I doubt if any of those act wud happen there

well this is not a matter of cheap or expensive pool.

Maybe because they were fewer people in the pool that day because that was not my first time of being to pools but my first time in this state.
Re: Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by DEGREE2466(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
MrTeymee:
I'm not a fan of pools. I know some boys who pee in the water. So not cool

that is part of the enjoyment bro.

You get to drink both urine, sperm, blood and other dirty excretions but God is our protector.
Re: Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by DEGREE2466(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
teasey:
I can't swim....i hate swimming

you have to try and like it because swimming is a very good exercise and it can save you in case of emergency if u know how to swim.
Re: Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by Tonydeeb(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
When I was still a kid, robbers came to our aus & stole both our swimming pools...as I was growing up, I had the opportunity of swomming in a friend's house only for it to b stolen 3days later...since then, I've bn avoiding it @ all costs...
So, sorrry, no stories to share!
Re: Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by Ayo199(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tank God am alive
Re: Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences by GboyegaD(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
I think it is the kind of pool you go to. Such things don't happen at the few pools I have been to. I suggest you change the pool you go to.

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] / Is It A Must For Guys To Pay T-fare If A Lady Comes Visiting? / The Bro Code. For Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.