Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? (884 Views)

Is Marriage The Only Way To Secure A Relationship / Why Does Having A Man A Very Big Achievement For Women / Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Make no mistake. I've interacted, dated and kissed countless women in my 7 adventurous months of womanizing and as such, I can't possibly be wrong.

Why do women see life this way?

The only thing they aim to achieve in life, is to fall in love, pop babies and get married. Why?

Why is marriage all they think of as their ultimate achievement to determine success and happiness - WHY?

AJ_FIVE.
Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by trisha01(f): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Well,apparently,u'v only interacted wit women who share d same IQ as urself*don't take dis d wrong way*

1 Like

Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
eclipse13:
Well,apparently,u'v only interacted wit women who share d same IQ as urself*don't take dis d wrong way*

I geeeet you. undecided
Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by holatin(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Marriage : a bondage to some men

1 Like

Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by Mprex(f): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
How do i comment?
Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mprex:
How do i comment?

Your case is different...
Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by LaurelP(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Why do u sound pained
Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by Maamin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
*get a rocking chair and a glass of chilled cool-aid*

Marriage is not the ultimate achievement O!..falling in love with a lifetime money bag sounds berra! kiss

*sips drink*
Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bros dats d mentality of abt 70% of naija ladies so u beta get used to it.

Soceity says if ur a lady and ur 35 and you aint married, no mata wot u have or dont have, ur fuccking incomplete and not much of a success by soceital standards. But if ur 25 and married, even if ur a fuccking liability to ya hubby, soceity will clap for you and say welldone, at least ur in ur husband's house, so teknically ur beta dan all d runs girls who are busy sleeping around, even doe mentally ders little difference between u and dem.

My advice, stop going for dose flashy, porsche, brazillian-hair-wearing babes who always wear skimpy clothes and show cleavage. I may be wrong but at least 70% of dose chics are empty.

Der are lots of modest and classy girls out there who hav a lot to offer. When u meet one, you will know. But d problem with men like u is dat u like d cleavages, u like d hips and u like d heels so u most times u just end up chasing an emty kome kome.

Talking from experience. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tank God am a man.
I hate marriage, how I 4 take do am like say I be woman undecided

Fvck marriage
Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2014
#Bump undecided
Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by RAKITIC: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Definitely not all ladies
Re: Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? by Oahray: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Bros thank you for this topic. It's very irritating to see how desperate some ladies are to get married. Afterwards they start complaining everyday about marriage, trying to get out.

I think it's the society sha. Right from childhood, parents, relatives, friends and even strangers are always there to remind a girl that the reason she needs to learn how to cook or behave well is 'so she can marry a good husband'. Don't blame girls for growing up to believe that's the reason they were born.

Marriage ought to be a means to an end, not the end itself. Meet a person, get to really know him, realise that you want to spend the rest of your life with him and achieve goals together. Marriage simply provides a solid legal basis for those goals.

Sometimes I just pity some ladies...

(1) (Reply)

Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? / HELP!!! How Do I Start Trusting Ladies Again? / Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.