Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? (8311 Views)

How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times? / How A Christian Became Jihadi-minded Muslimah Before Seeing The Truth / I Reason That Athiesm Is A Form Of Religion: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2009
Make una leave ogaga alone oooo
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
Yeah ,tell em  my dear, cheesy If really they believe in some God as claimed why and what a heck are they doing with  bloody bodyguild's  ?!?,later this same pastors preach against badboys since every body guild is raw bad,ready to kill.
   Jesus christ was a poor jewish boy,claiming to be a cult leader"Christianity"-,though proves to show all the lies concerning this Jesus is that there's no account of his youth age?,come to think of it,have you ever read and stumble across a life biography of somebody which is not straight foraward as of Jesus?  undecided  embarassed

daddee:

A fake pastor will need you to fill a form before you can see him so he can cook your stories ahead of your appointment. Can't remember people feeling forms to see Jesus. Some pastors have body guards, wonder why God's guidance/protection is not enough.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2009
I wonder!
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2009
angry angry
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2009
May God help us.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2009
Nobody need that Guy's help my dear. . ., after all i didn't give him a slap and see no reason he has been hiding his Ugly face?, hehehehe. . . i remain on my ground and refuse to accept that so called careless thing into my Life.,Period.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Maykelly(f): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

hehehehe. . . i remain on my ground,Period.

For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity Ecclesiastes 7:6
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by ajokeakin: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2009
chinekeeeeeee
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly Check your self well, i feel you're missing something and you are not normal. . .?,Who gave you the so called liver ?? embarassed

Everybody Know all Pastors are big time Crooks! angry angry angry.
[/size]
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by osaromike: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Maykelly Check your self well, i feel you're missing something and you are not normal. . .?,Who gave you the so called liver ?? embarassed

Everybody Know all Pastors are big time Crooks! angry angry angry.
[/size]
easy man
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Joagbaje(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
All these irrelivant writings and post. Is it anybodys business. different churches have their administrative structures for different reason. if youre asked to fill form why not ask them the reason. why bring it here?.

I dont buy this form idea either but it non of my bussiness, the man is the one that knows his assignment.  but by common sense we should know that things are different now compare to the time of jesus. a pastor may ask them to do that for the people convineience so that he could know which matter is more urgent and to be abe to schedule proper time for their matters. he must not attend to everybody. imagine a pastor line up 500 people per day , when will he pray or study.
Acts 6:1-4
And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration. [2] Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables. [3] Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. [4] But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.

Moses tried it before he almost cut his life short until his father inlaw intervened.
Exodus 18:17-18
    And Moses' father in law said unto him, The thing that thou doest is not good. [18] Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is too heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone.

It only a man that knows his calling and be focus there[b]. JESUS NEVER COUNSELLED ANYBODY[/b]
A man that ask peope to fill form to see them still did better than the one that will not even give their matters attention
Luke 12:13-14
    And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me. [14] And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?

So my counsel is ,you go to the pastor in question and ask in humility for clarification on this matter if all these explanation are not sufficient to answer your curiousity
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hmmm
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2009
Joegbaje,you are entitle to your own opinion
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by dami490: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
I don't see anything wrong filling a form before seeing a pastor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by eghosaobas: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2010
dami490:

I don't see anything wrong filling a form before seeing a pastor grin grin grin grin grin
alot are wrong with it ,how can i go to the house of God for may be counselling and i will be subjected to completing a form before seeing the pastor,that one nor be church again
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Zodiac61(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
Why just a form? If I was a pastor, I would want to see your CV, Tax clearance going back 20 years and you and your family going back 5 generations would have to be security cleared.
Then when you arrive to see me, your car (that is if I haven't sucked you dry yet) would be searched, and you will be subjected to a most vigorous pat down by be security staff, supervised by my head of security (all former elite solders, preferably Israeli). You will then have to go through my full body scanner, After which you will wait in a sterile room for 15 minutes, closely observed through CCTV.
After all, as an 'anointed man of God' one cannot let every Tom, Dick and Harry have unlimited access to one.
All the above would be waived if you were a millionaire or a politician who is in office or is likely to rig yourself into win office soon.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by osaromike: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
Zodiac61:

Why just a form? If I was a pastor, I would want to see your CV, Tax clearance going back 20 years and you and your family going back 5 generations would have to be security cleared.
Then when you arrive to see me, your car (that is if I haven't sucked you dry yet) would be searched, and you will be subjected to a most vigorous pat down by be security staff, supervised by my head of security (all former elite solders, preferably Israeli). You will then have to go through my full body scanner, After which you will wait in a sterile room for 15 minutes, closely observed through CCTV.
After all, as an 'anointed man of God' one cannot let every Tom, manliness and Harry have unlimited access to one.
All the above would be waived if you were a millionaire or a politician who is in office or is likely to rig yourself into win office soon.

grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahahah,my brother you nor get mercy oooooo
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by realpastor: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
osaromike:

hahahahahahahahahah,my brother you nor get mercy oooooo
na who nor like better thing?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2010
You are in d spirit brother.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by kalabi: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2010
Anytime i see or hear peple talking abt man of God am always being careful of what to say because pastoring is the work of God and all pastors are answerable to God and is only God that really know who among the pastor are serving him or doing his will.

Let stop castigating pastor about what they are doing if u know that any pastor is deviating from the bible, it is yr responsibily as a child of God to open bible to him and tell him what bible say not to come to a forum like this and start casting aspersion on them.

In Christianity there types of doctrine, we have bible doctrine and administrative doctrine, bible doctrine is a must for all xtain to follow irrespective of their denomination while administrative doctrine is peculiar to each denomination. You may not be able to trace administrative doctrine directly to the bible but it must not go against or contradict bible doctrine.

Example of administrative doctrine is complete the form b4 u see a pastor, data and information is very important for planning, somebody has giving the example of moses in the bible when his in law has to advise on him on division of labour. so also complete the form we enable the church to have information about the likely problem people are coming for counseling, have data on number of pple coming for such in a week or month or year so that the pastor will be able to schedule his activity.

However, the only problem is that if the motive behind it is for selfish interest then is left to that pastor and his creator.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2010
You ve spoken well,but i still believe its not proper to complete any form,the do this to boost their ego.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Easy what? cant you see how shes stretching out her arrogancy to me . . . JESUS or her PASTOR must hear this!!.[/size]
osaromike:

easy man
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Fhemmmy: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2010
God is a God of order.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Easy what? cant you see how shes stretching out her arrogancy to me . . . JESUS or her PASTOR must hear this!!.[/size]
take it easy brother.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by ogajim(m): 2:59am On May 25, 2010
kalabi:

Anytime i see or hear peple talking abt man of God am always being careful of what to say because pastoring is the work of God and all pastors are answerable to God and is only God that really know who among the pastor are serving him or doing his will.

Let stop castigating pastor about what they are doing if u know that any pastor is deviating from the bible, it is yr responsibily as a child of God to open bible to him and tell him what bible say not to come to a forum like this and start casting aspersion on them.

In Christianity there types of doctrine, we have bible doctrine and administrative doctrine, bible doctrine is a must for all xtain to follow irrespective of their denomination while administrative doctrine is peculiar to each denomination. You may not be able to trace administrative doctrine directly to the bible but it must not go against or contradict bible doctrine.

Example of administrative doctrine is complete the form b4 u see a pastor, data and information is very important for planning, somebody has giving the example of moses in the bible when his in law has to advise on him on division of labour. so also complete the form we enable the church to have information about the likely problem people are coming for counseling, have data on number of pple coming for such in a week or month or year so that the pastor will be able to schedule his activity.

However, the only problem is that if the motive behind it is for selfish interest then is left to that pastor and his creator.

I am interested in the Bible verse to support this " administrative doctrine" of yours

Matthew 15:7-9 (King James Version)

7Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]but. . . .can't you see the so- called pastors are Crooks? angry angry angry[/size]
segyemaro:

take it easy brother.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by 123jml: 5:17pm On May 27, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]but. . . .can't you see the so- called pastors are Crooks? angry angry angry[/size]

Who were they if not Crooks?don't you know before
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2010
[size=13pt]and that's why we have to do something about it because those guys are big disgrace to the world for cheating people in the name of virgin mary. . . .Jesus . . . .DOGS! and God (s) to extract money. too bad.[/size]

123jml:

Who were they if not Crooks?don't you know before
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by cantell(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]and that's why we have to do something about it because those guys are big disgrace to the world for cheating people in the name of virgin mary. . . .Jesus . . . .DOGS! and God (s) to extract money. too bad.[/size]

Looks like you're one of those mofos who call themselves atheist.
You guys should stop decieving yourselves.
Every human being believes in something and what you believe in, is definitely ur god.
Like it or not.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2010
[size=13pt]cantell what do you mean by the word '' mofos '' ?!? . well , that's not important for now , like i said ealier , pastors are big disgrace to the world . anyway , you didn't make a mistake for calling me atheist . well , im an atheistic satanist and as a free -- thinker no religion madness can brain wash my brilliance .

Who the heck are the so -- called pastors that people should fill a form before seeing them . . . . don't you think there's someting fishy in there? wink
[/size]
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by cantell(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]cantell what do you mean by the word '' mofos '' ?!? . well , that's not important for now , like i said  ealier , pastors are big disgrace to the world . anyway , you didn't make a mistake for calling me atheist . well , im an atheistic satanist and as a free -- thinker no religion madness can brain wash my brilliance .

Who the heck are the so -- called pastors that people should fill a form before seeing them . . . . don't you think there's someting fishy in there? wink
[/size]
Maybe to you they are nobody, but to some they're somebody.
If you claim not to believe in God or christianity, it doesn't give you the right to speak ill of what they do. It doesn't concern you one bit.
You claim to be an atheist remember?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! / Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names / 7 Reasons Why You Should Follow Jesus Instead Of Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.