Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? (8307 Views)

How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times? / How A Christian Became Jihadi-minded Muslimah Before Seeing The Truth / I Reason That Athiesm Is A Form Of Religion: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by tpiah: 3:06pm On May 21, 2009
ogaga, I didnt ask for a sermon-no be church (or in your case, coven) you dey. You're saying nothing I havent heard before. You're not the only satanist in the world.

I posted the words of a song and asked you to peruse them.

That's all!

God bless you!
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by eghosaobas: 6:29pm On May 21, 2009
tpiah:

ogaga, I didnt ask for a sermon-no be church (or in your case, coven) you dey. You're saying nothing I havent heard before. You're not the only satanist in the world.

I posted the words of a song and asked you to peruse them.

That's all!

God bless you!
ogaga you dont used to be like this,you are now too insultive,to the extend of insulting Jesus Christ.You must be real out of your mind are you sure you ve not started taking cocain?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by OREAWADOO: 9:15am On May 22, 2009
IT might be EFCC VISITING

grin
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2009
Hahahahahaha
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by marvisjoy: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2009
this is not a laughing matter.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by realpastor: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
OREAWADOO:

IT might be EFCC VISITING

grin
EFCC? are you sure?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2009
angry angry angry
realpastor:

EFCC? are you sure?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2009
Na wa o
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2009
Curious to knows what this realpastor is all about,Cant make sense in every of his post n' im freakin tired of reading craps! angry ,hope he live this thread alone so soon.

Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2009
Ogaga,d guy is a pastor,so he need to choose his words.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by eghosaobas: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2009
its not necessary to complete any form,cos the house of God is to be opened to all at any time
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by daddee: 5:51am On Jun 17, 2009
A fake pastor will need you to fill a form before you can see him so he can cook your stories ahead of your appointment. Can't remember people feeling forms to see Jesus. Some pastors have body guards, wonder why God's guidance/protection is not enough.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by SeanT21(f): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2009
daddee:

A fake pastor will need you to fill a form before you can see him so he can cook your stories ahead of your appointment. Can't remember people feeling forms to see Jesus. Some pastors have body guards, wonder why God's guidance/protection is not enough.

It depends on how big the church is. If a church have a huge body of members then there is nothing wrong with filling up a form. If its quite the opposite then U can see the pastor directly.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2009
Just imagine! Sillish Respond sean, angry   sad anyway longest time no see you online,how's Life?-
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by SeanT21(f): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Just imagine!Sillish Respond sean, angry sad anyway longest time no see you online,how's Life?-

Life is great with a few troubles here and there.

How is the devil treating U??
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 4:12am On Jun 18, 2009
Even if the church members are over 100,000 worshippers,mind you is not all of them that will come and see the pastor at once, the ones that will come can sit in the church hall and be going to the pastors office one at a time. But come to think of it why do people go to pastors for counselling while they have their bibles to study,are the pastors saint? I have seen alot of homes that pastors have wrecked.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2009
hearing from u again is my pleasure,our pleasure? my dear,Life must sure be great Forevermore for those that knows what it takes,Fewer trouble?,No!,iw need to help if you permit me,Sean i tell you everything around me has been swimming with Success,Satan"myself"-has been so helpful in my life,franckly speaking there is Wealth,Riches,peace and Joy in Satanism.i can be a proud testifier.

peace & Love as always

Hailz!!!!!!!

SeanT21:

Life is great with a few troubles here and there.

How is the devil treating U??

Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ogaga come of it my friend
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2009
Ogaga are you just joking or you are realy for the devil?cos all your contributions on this thread make u sound like anti- christ.so are you just joking or?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by SeanT21(f): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

hearing from u again is my pleasure,our pleasure? my dear,Life must sure be great Forevermore for those that knows what it takes,Fewer trouble?,No!,iw need to help if you permit me,Sean i tell you everything around me has been swimming with Success,Satan"myself"-has been so helpful in my life,franckly speaking there is Wealth,Riches,peace and Joy in Satanism.i can be a proud testifier.

peace & Love as always

Hailz!!!!!!!

wink

segyemaro:

Ogaga are you just joking or you are realy for the devil?cos all your contributions on this thread make u sound like anti- christ.so are you just joking or?

HE IS!!
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2009
Do you mean he is joking sean?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by ilosiwaju: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2009
because it's an organization and we are there to see the boss. it figures.
cool
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by SeanT21(f): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2009
segyemaro:

Do you mean he is joking sean?

He is a devil worshiper for real.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2009
May God save his soul.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2009
sad

segyemaro:

May God save his soul.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by marvisken: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

sad

yes may God save his soul
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
I think you guy(s must be reffering to someone? 
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2009
Yea
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2009
Curiously like to know the person anyway . . . . . undecided
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Maykelly(f): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2009
link=topic=203717.msg4220062#msg4220062 date=1248118293:

[\[/i]

to separate the wolves (Terrorist) from the sheep
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2009
Need you to explain us, the wowlves"Terrorist''and the sheep,this is not an attack my dear,i despirately want you to put me through  by simply explaining which is the Wolves(Terror) and sheep?. i knew it you already have the answer within your heart,but consciously sharing indirectly-Now you're talking about separation  grin ,how long shall it take you to make peace with your enemies?,or arein't you reading your Bible?."Eye roll"
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by eghosaobas: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2009
help me ask am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? / What Happens When The Heavens Are Closed? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.