Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? (8308 Views)

How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times? / How A Christian Became Jihadi-minded Muslimah Before Seeing The Truth / I Reason That Athiesm Is A Form Of Religion: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by sweetmum(f): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2009
why must we critize everything if a pastor feels filling of form makes his job easier,what is wrong in it?

personally i dont see anything wrong or right about it.

nobody fill form to see my pastor sha,if yours want you to fill form and you dont want come and see my own grin grin grin
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2009
All i know is that its wrong for anybody to fill a form before seeing a pastor. i would want to support my friend that said we should work on ourself spiritually,with this we wont need to see any pastor for councelling.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2009
OGHENEMARO. . . . .na you too shocked,well said shaa
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2009
ogaga,i did not get that.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2009
C'mon you must be pretending maro ,i wonder if you are from Delta State,since your names are Segymaro,the maro sounds like either Urhoubo or Isoko name.,mmmmh,i think i really need some confirmation about your dialect.,hit me up wink
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Maykelly(f): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2009
@topic:

to identify the militant(s)! grin
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2009
i am an edo man,but this has nothing to do with Tribe but the fact.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by eghosaobas: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2009
in the first place,why did the pastors introduced such a rule,while our Jesus Christ never asked anyone to complete a form before seeing him and he had more crowd that any pastor can claim today
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by toneyb: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2009
Pastors and forms eh?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2009
na so i see am oooooooo
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by eghosaobas: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2009
those days we will say as POOR AS A CHURCH RAT,but now is AS RICH AS A PASTOR
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by otokx(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2009
is it only form? how about brown envelope?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by WarfyBoy(m): 1:04am On Feb 28, 2009
hmmmm na wa ohhh for 9ja

me i did not c anything wrong with that ohhh

na who need something im leg dey long pass

even self some people do sleep in church on saturday so that they can wake up early and sit in front see to b able to see the preacher closely

AS U WAN C PASTOR NA SO ABOUT 1,000 PIPO STILL SIT DAWN FOR OUTSIDE, DEM WAN C D SAME [ONE] MAN OF GOD, SO THE BEST WAY TO CUT THE QUEUE IS TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.,, WHATS WRONG WITH THAT

if u kno want, then go back to your house, no be by force, THE PASTOR WORK NO BE EASY WORK

ah ah, una tink say to lay hand on top 500 people a day na yam

make we try dey rezin b4 we yan

shooooooooooo
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:36am On Feb 28, 2009
Who are the Pastors sef? angry i can see how some people are respecting the so called men of God(s) and always disrespecting SATAN!,Ooooh.  .  .how long shall they continue to deceive you Dx?,this same [b]F[/b]ucking"-pastors have been the best friend to satan since he has been in a serious Bussiness with the Churches,though; you can still dopt me since its very difficult to believe.

OshietzÖ_Gieztzo
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2009
na wa
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by eghosaobas: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2009
All i know is that its wrong to either complete a form or queue for any man of God to lay hands on you.You can equaly do this for yourself by reading your bible and be strong in prayers.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by MrCrackles(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2009
eghosaobas:

All i know is that its wrong to either complete a form or queue for any man of God to lay hands on you.You can equaly do this for yourself by reading your bible and be strong in prayers.

Gbam!!

Pastors are not special and certainly not better than us all
! grin
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by eghosaobas: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2009
correct my brother,God bless you 7 times every sunday.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2009
dis ur prayer my brother,its strong ooooo
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:59am On Mar 03, 2009
me sef tire ooo undecided
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2009
you do well jooo
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2009
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by benedictac(f): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2009
@ Kunle,

Do you think a muslim will allow anyone to talk about their imam, or mohammed the way you speak ill of men of God?

Are you really a child of God?

Why are joining the other side to destroy the works Jesus has laboured for?

HAbah be warned or get the reward Korah and others got from God when they despised Moses.

I dont have any more to say to you even if you post every thing from the pit of hell i leave you in the hands of God.

If you dont repent now, you will get the wrath of God i am speaking with Holy anger right now.

Who are you to speak ill of the anointed one of God?

Are you God to judge who is real or fake man of God?

Can you even make a strand of hair?

Fear the Lord.

He is still the creator that was not created

The master of the universe

The one that can do and undo

You need to fear this God.

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm

Believe in your God and you shall be established, believe in your pastor (prophet) and you shall succeed, that means you dont want to succeed both spiritually and physically.

Woe unto you if you fail to desist from this rubbish and also to your supporters.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by KunleOshob(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2009
Some people have truely lost it and i cry for them. can you imagine idolizing a fellow human being and calling them annointed. The bible says that by their fruit we shall know them;

1 John 4:1-2:
Discerning False Prophets
1 Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world. 2 This is how we know if they have the Spirit of God: If a person claiming to be a prophet acknowledges that Jesus Christ came in a real body, that person has the Spirit of God.
1 John 4:5-6:
5 Those people belong to this world, so they speak from the world’s viewpoint, and the world listens to them. 6 But we belong to God, and those who know God listen to us. If they do not belong to God, they do not listen to us. That is how we know if someone has the Spirit of truth or the spirit of deception.

the bible also warned us that several false prophets would come in his name to make money out of us.

2 Peter 2:1-3:
The Danger of False Teachers
1[b] But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you.[/b] They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered. 3[b] In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money[/b]. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.

So shine your eye the truth is out there in the open, be discerning and stop being deceived.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2009
Benedictac,i think you are missing all the point.In the first place Kunle is not speaking ill of any pastor,he is just be frank and straight forward on how the so call pastors are ripping off people in the name of God.Pls we need some one to tell us this better truth.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2009
have nt you heard of pastors that sleeps with other peoples wives? so would you want to embrace such a pastor or condemn him?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2009
! >:Pastors are Mother[b]F[/b]uckers , they are best describe as a snake under the green graceangry angry
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2009
gbam
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2009
thats the fact.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2009
Segymaro. . . ., grin grin grin
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2009
ogaga,wuz up?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2009
Everything is up Dear,well said n' only wondering whats the fact here cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Happens When The Heavens Are Closed? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.