Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? (8309 Views)

How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times? / How A Christian Became Jihadi-minded Muslimah Before Seeing The Truth / I Reason That Athiesm Is A Form Of Religion: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2010
[size=13pt]my friend you don't know anything about me afterall , so don't say i claim . I was a proud atheist and i have the freedom to fly my identity where ever i find myself in the world. now , i have exposed to the very lifestyle every human being need , im a proud atheistic satanist and so far , im a member to so many new age organization--- our time is now and nobody can stop us.

here is france our team is working great to proof the world religion is wrong and expose their so called top secrets.
[/size]
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by cantell(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]my friend you don't know anything about me afterall , so don't say i claim . I was a proud atheist and i have the freedom to fly my identity where ever i find myself in the world. now , i have exposed to the very lifestyle every human being need , im a proud atheistic satanist and so far , im a member to so many new age organization--- our time is now and nobody can stop us.

here is france our team is working great to proof the world religion is wrong and expose their so called top secrets.
[/size]
Good luck with ur quest.
Una go tire.
***shakes his head and feels sorry for them***
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Thank you my dear. . . . but , if you like shake your head, it isn't new we're ruling the world . please get it right SATAN time is now .[/size]
cantell:

Good luck with your quest.
Una go tire.
***shakes his head and feels sorry for them***
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by kalabi: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2010
@ogajim

You can read 2 Corinthians 12 v 3-6 (kJV) . you can as well read the whole chapter for better understanding

4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by omoruyilag: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2010
pls stop quarelling and dont let us forget the Topic of this post.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]You're welcome peace maker. . . . hope, you didn't come with some suicide bomberz . [/size]

omoruyilag:

pls stop quarelling and dont let us forget the Topic of this post.

Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by omoruyilag: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You're welcome peace maker. . . . hope, you didn't come with some suicide bomberz . [/size]

ogaga,you are too childish in all your posts,you sounds like a teenager.my advice for you is to learn how to talk to your fellow human beign without hurting the person.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]oh really. . . .? shocked didn't know i sounded childish like you've said. well , if so how come you sound insane and i sound sane? , My dear. . . . say whatever you want but that won't change any thing on me .

i regret responding you thinking you have brain but not knowing you're lacking the modern way of conversation on public forums . you see? , was only welcoming you and even called you a peace maker still yet , you said i did wrong. well , i don't have to blame you since you're not a FUN loving type of person.

sorry ooo. . . . lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by chakula: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
Well, not at all brilliant and not knowing a times joking is taking part rather serious discussion parted to dogma, but the dude must come to know as long as if he/she is staying long here.

omoruyilag:

ogaga,you are too childish in all your posts,you sounds like a teenager.my advice for you is to learn how to talk to your fellow human beign without hurting the person.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]i wonder my dear. . . . he's lacking socialization and though , there's time for everything . time for joke isn't time for serious issues but sharing together in most cases we just follow up with the flows and joking isn't a crime since it is more preferable than : so called '' Bab mouth '' -- comments thrown consciously without no fault , even though people should learn how to tolerate .

I wish my friens abuzola is here he would have fired em back for me. . . .he's a nice man and kind of missing em by now , my facebook isn't that good since couple of months now . can't be active there and these are the only 2 place we have known on the net .

maybe iw drop em a line soon. . . . smiley
[/size]
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2010
chakula:

Well, not at all brilliant and not knowing a times joking is taking part rather serious discussion parted to dogma, but the dude must come to know as long as if he/she is staying long here.

pls take things easy
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by seyibrown(f): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2010
@ OP

'Elf and Safety', perhaps? grin
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Osama10(m): 3:20am On Nov 29, 2010
Very funny topic.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by bashydemy(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2010
seyibrown:

@ OP

'Elf and Safety', perhaps? grin
what safety are you talking about here
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by eghosaobas: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2010
bashy_demy:

what safety are you talking about here

i wonder oooo
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by seyibrown(f): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^^ Guys, c'mon! If a church puts what it deems 'administrative measures' to ensure 'smooth running' in place, and you don't like it, just go to another church where you don't need to fill in forms to see the pastor. There are quite a few churches around!
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by bashydemy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2010
So are you saying the church are about competition?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by seyibrown(f): 12:58am On Dec 05, 2010
bashy_demy,

abeg, I need your contribution to posts # 17 and 18 here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-554674.0.html
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by bashydemy(m): 1:10am On Dec 05, 2010
I will do that tomorrow ok getting tired
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by eghosaobas: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
seyibrown:

^^^ Guys, c'mon! If a church puts what it deems 'administrative measures' to ensure 'smooth running' in place, and you don't like it, just go to another church where you don't need to fill in forms to see the pastor. There are quite a few churches around!
was that how Jesus handled the crowd that were always following him?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by kenny888: 10:09am On May 18, 2011
bashy_demy:

So are you saying the church are about competition?
yes they are about competition

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ / Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! / Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.