Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls (11683 Views)

Half Of Dapchi Schoolgirls Taken To Niger Republic / How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff / Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) (2) (3) (4)

CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by 7Ebisco: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
The Christian Association of Nigeria, (CAN) in the 19 Northern states and Abuja, has expressed sadness over the abduction of 105 girls of Government Secondary School, Dapchi, Yobe State

CAN spokesman in the 19 northern states, Rev. John Joseph Hayab, told journalists in Kaduna, yesterday that the Christian body was deeply concerned about the “return of kidnappings of large number of girls again in Nigeria.”

He called on the Federal Government to do what was necessary to rescue the girls as soon as possible and unhurt.

Hayab said:”CAN is deeply concerned with this development. When we have not yet got back all the Chibok girls, and now another 105 school girls have been kidnapped.

“And sadly, though, the Yobe State government have apologized for its first denial, but that denial made Nigerians more confused because it shows we cannot be truthful when fellow Nigerians are affected.

“The government and the security agencies must situp. The girls must not stay long like the previous ones before they are released.

“The girls must be brought back alive. The young girls are Nigerians. They need the protection of the Nigerian government. These girls can be anybody’s daughters.

“CAN is saying that the Nigeria security agencies must not play the propaganda game anymore. They should go after the criminals that have abducted these girls. The security should take serious action and stop making noise and confusing people.

“This particular abduction is a challenge to government to prove to Nigerians that the huge spending on security is not just a drain on our resources, because when we hear and read stories that billions of dollars is expended for security and we still have issues like this, then it tells us that there is a serious problem in the country.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/can-tackles-buhari-over-abduction-of.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Optional09: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Buhari is behind any large kidnaping in the North. When he is ready he will tell his boys to release them. It’s unimaginable to say someone or a group of gun men kidnap 114 people. How were they transported

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by bobokeshington: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by samuel19222(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by simonlee(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Whether or not 114 girls were abducted, Buhari is a failure and will leave that office come 2019. I have spoken!! angry angry angry

16 Likes

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by sotall(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Originality007: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
h
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Firefire(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
In case you missed it....

Firefire:
Insinuations/Theories:

1. The fresh Dapchi 120 kidnap was staged for the following reasons:
(a) Justify the request of GMB's $1Bn to fight the BH terrorist. (Fund could be seriously needed to fund next electioneering & campaign)
(b) Keep the girls for few days and release in order to claim 'super hero' compared to the last administration that was rubbished by Northern
elders.
(c) Use the script as a propaganda of effectiveness during the next campaign, being a failed government itself.

2. Boko Haram needs to be granted amnesty with a monthly share from Nigeria resources, having fulfilled their original aim. How do you explain the continuous release of the terrorist by Nigerian Army and the continuous ransom negotiation by this government?

3. Boko Haram are still very active as against the fraudulent lies of this administration to have 'technically and finally defeated BH.

4. Some wicked souls in high places who are gaining BIG from the terrorism fight will never want the fight to end. Hence, the fresh kidnap in another state, (Yobe).

Whatever the case, it shows the issue of BH is not yet over, and it can never be over in as much as General Mohomodu Buhary failed to name their sponsors.

Who are those sponsoring Boko Haram? Alh. Lie Mohammed, Presidency & Buhary, over to you.

If Buhary's administration and APC cannot tell Nigerians now their sponsors, it means terrorism is here to stay permanently in the NORTHERN Nigeria.

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Judolisco(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice one from CAN
Boko Haram went to a Christian community 'chibok' kidnapped Christian girls in a scenario exactly like dis one Apc used innocent missing girls to campaign and they won
Karma is indeed a bitch

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by simonlee(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Optional09:
Buhari is behind any large kidnaping in the North. When he is ready he will tell his boys to release them. It’s unimaginable to say someone or a group of gun men kidnap 114 people. How were they transported
Its rather unimagineable that a human being could come up with such theory undecided undecided
welldone Albert Einstein!!!

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by iknopro(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
BUHARI IS A TOTAL FAILURE

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by adjoviomole(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Another one.

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by sparkwil(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Optional09:

Even if this is highly unlikely I find it hard not to believe

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Adebayo555(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
I Really don't understand the motive behind the kidnapping of innocent children who are trying to get Western education. Boko Haram is very deadly and the Nigerian government keeps playing politics with innocent citizens. I thought the Buhari administration said they have crush Boko Haram, Lies Everywhere. God Help us all! #BBOG Yobe

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by JJBROS(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
THIS IS A SCAM BECAUSE U CANT TRANSPORT LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE ACROSS A LGA HQ WITHOUT A RESISTANCE FROM SECURITY AGENCIES

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by reficamiy: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
iyt
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by edupedia: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Optional09:

....are u sure your old school teachers would be proud they ever had u in class if they read this your typical IPOOB statement?...

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by oPPOSEE: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bubu wanna justify ransom that he ll pay to his boys.

ITS JUST A GAME OF RANSOM PAYING.

IT WAS THE LAST RANSOM PAID FOR CHIBOK GIRLS MADE THEM TO SEE MONEY TO BUY DIESEL TO DRIVE TATA LORRY USED IN DAPACHI KIDNAP.

BE READY TO HEAR BILLIONS PAID AS RANSOM.

DUNCE.

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Beno3: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
It shall not be well with all those who voted for buhari .
The 5 thausand they gave you to vote for them , is it still remaining? sad angry

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
simonlee:
Whether or not 114 girls were abducted, Buhari is a failure and will leave that office come 2019. I have spoken!! angry angry angry
Use your PVC.

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by ziccoit: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
The response came late because the victims, I learnt, are all Muslims and CAN would not be able to use that to play their usual dirty politics. I’m looking onto when CAN will register properly as political party in Nigeria.

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by simonlee(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Use your PVC.

What is PVC?

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by daonomzy2389(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
CAN i see una continue.....but pmb and the so called fg na all scam...

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Optional09: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
simonlee:

What is PVC?

It is a voting card that unborn children in the North can get in a twinkle of an eye but an adult in the south will struggle his life time to get one

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by middlebelter(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=ziccoit post=65386946]The response came late because the victims, I learnt, are all Muslims and CAN would not be able to use that to play their usual dirty politics. I’m looking onto when CAN will register properly as political party in Nigeria.[/quote

Why are people like you always looking for an opportunity to attack CAN? It is in our collective interest we allow this country to live in peace. We cant afford to add religious conflict to our crisis. It is not as if we don't know what to say about the Muslim body or the Sultan and SLS but if you continue this way, I I tell you, the end won't be good. God bless Nigeria.

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Crocky23: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
simonlee:

Its rather unimagineable that a human being could come up with such theory undecided undecided
welldone Albert Einstein!!!

Just answer the question and stop being clever by half. How were they able to transport 114 girls without anyone noticing?

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by simonlee(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Optional09:

It’s is a voting card that unborn children in the North can get in a twinkle of an eye but an adult in the south will struggle his life time to get one
shocked You're talking about that card i got in my mother's womb. My bad... should have comprehended! You should come visit in Kaduna. i could get you one for free grin
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is it actually possible to transport that large number of matured students from oje local govt to another without facing a resistance from any of the security operatives and without anyone suspecting? There is more to this kidnapping than how it was portrayed to us. Let them try this in Lagos state and see.
Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by juddy4life: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Firefire:
In case you missed it....

Good analysis and on point.

Re: CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Sirjamo: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Optional09:
Foolish

Father Mbaka Shows Support For Governors Ugwuanyi and Umahi / Owo Massacre : Akeredolu Backs Matawalle On Self-defence / We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi