Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George (23233 Views)

PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed / Koro And His Thugs On Their Way To Alimosho For Last Minute Rigging / Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Sirniyeh(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Detail here
www.newspunch.org/that-rude-boy-called-koro-lacks-respect-for-elders-bode-george/

Chief George, however, said that there are
measures put in place to unite aggrieved aspirants.
However, George while responding to Obanikoro’s
allegations at another press conference, described
the former minister as a “rude boy” who lacked
respect for elders.

George said Obanikoro was known by all to be
violent and maintained that the people of Lagos
could not vote for him, having lost in 2007.
He denied manipulating the primary, adding that
he was not a member of the committee. He,
however, said the PDP would win Lagos next year
and nobody could hold the party to ransom.

He said, “I don’t want to lose my anger but I hate it
when people don’t have respect for elders, no
respect for others and think that they alone have
the right to be there. The day he lobbied to be
minister, he brought Adebayo Alao-Akala to my
office to prostrate and beg me because they did
election here in my compound and he was not
selected. He had just one vote.

“Humility and civility are the tenets of growth. How
can he say the election was a fight between him
and myself? This was a boy that was born in 1960.
If I did not go to school, I would have had him as
my son. He has the nerves to say he is fighting me.

“I brought him (Obanikoro). He joined the party
here. If he has many types of apparels, he will
never have as many rags as us. That experience is
inborn. The Bible and Quran say respect your
parents so that your days may be long.”

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by freshness2020: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2014
Koro should cool down abeg, and pdp Lagos should please put their house in order and make sure our man Jimi takes back Lagos from this corrupt Tinubu!

12 Likes

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by temitemi1(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2014
GEJ till 2019, simple!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by clemz88(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2014
He should relax .atleast he could still be jimmy to make him a minister if jimmy wins grin
***Modified***
So it made fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by kokoA(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Baba, you shouldn't be fighting dirty with your children, but that's what you get when you refuse to retire.

12 Likes

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by nnadychuks(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Whether goodluck rules or not, I will still live my life... Wait oo what benefit do I get from those leaders anyway

8 Likes

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Lafem(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2014
Na wah o. Bode George already sounding like he's fixing to take over from Tinubu as the new Kingmaker on the block. From one 'godfather' to another. I pity Lagos.

24 Likes

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2014
What has this ex convict got to say?

24 Likes

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Burger01(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2014
grin grin

Koro abeg respect the elders so that your days can be long like that of Chief Bode George..cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2014
Xmas Carol on ma mind. Come one come all grin

6 Likes

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Francon(f): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2014
The fight has started. I don't see them ending it soon
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Bishop4bella(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Maybe he's biting the hands that feed him.
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Optional2(f): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Na una sabi wait concern us

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by clubone05: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
KORO got only one vote and he became a minster..why ...Because he went to prostrate..

this should give you an insight into the kinda of blackmail that goes on within the political class.

28 Likes

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by KidProgrammer(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014

abeg,PDP Put una house in order

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Bishop4bella(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Koro sorry is the case. You following mr. Jona during Omisore and Fayose campaign, you can't even win your state primary not to talk of winning the election

Maybe he has bite the fingers that feed him.

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Misogynist2014(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Who cares?
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by amakufrancis(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Respect your elders so that your days may be long oh

what about if the elders per say don't respect themselves

2 Likes

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by lanxlot(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Francon:
The fight has started. I don't see them ending it soon
Boxing Or wrestling?
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by IAMGEJ(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
wetin all dis ones dey talk?
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Fortifive: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
grin
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by slimpoppa(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Lol.
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by dmjinc(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Okay
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by dre11(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Kia.. ...

How is looks good to be free from prison and control the federal might of a state

How good it looks
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Janiobi(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
No comment undecided undecided
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by gen2briz(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2014
In Mavis voice korooo koroooobucci ,koro badest boi
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by miqos04: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2014
liar old man

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by lonelydora: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2014
No matter what, PDP can never win Lagos and Kano States. Even if APC brings out a 5 year old child.

PDP is just lucky that GEJ did his maths well with some of his appointments, if not Kaduna would have joined APC states. Don't ask me how or who, I know what I'm saying.

14 Likes

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Firefire(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Stories for the gods...

Bode George you are just running your mouth.

Ohun to wu elenu lo le fi enu re so. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grazing Bill: Fani-Kayode Congratulates Fayose For Signing Bill Into Law / IYC To Wike: You Are Dancing On The Graves Of Our 42 Kinsmen / Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.