Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George (23251 Views)

PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed / Koro And His Thugs On Their Way To Alimosho For Last Minute Rigging / Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Lol at people who said Jimi Agbaje doesn't have a godfather. Imagine an ex convict speaking with such audacity!

4 Likes

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by experimentist: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2014
If I vote for pdpshit ma I die after thumb print!

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by anonimi: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2014
olalekan9320:
i hv not seen what will make me vote for pdp(bunch of thieves)

And the Aggrieved People's Congress, APC that is the waste basket of PDP rejects, expired by-products is what exactly
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by anonimi: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2014
Aloralord1:
Lol at people who said Jimi Agbaje doesn't have a godfather. Imagine an ex convict speaking with such audacity!

The more reason why the PDP leaders need to tell the stupid old man to shut up and stay off radar as much as possible.
Not to be seen!
Not to be heard!!!

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Iroh88(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2014
P.ikin has refused to be D.eceived by P.apa. grin

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Orikinla(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Alagba Bode George, please, when did Koro become a "rude boy"?
Before or after the Senate approved him as the Honourable Minister of State for Defence?

MUSILIU OLATUNDE OBANIKORO - MINISTER OF STATE

Senator Mohammed Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro was born in Lagos Island and hails from Lagos State. He had his early education also in Lagos at Ahmadiyya Qu’ranic School, Ojo-Giwa, Lagos. His Primary School was at St. Patrick’s Catholic School Idumagbo, Lagos. He had his Secondary Education at Ahmadiyya College (now Anwar-UL-Islam College Agege). He studied at Texas Southern University, Houston, Texas and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs, (with concentration in Administration of Justice). He also holds a Masters Degree in Public Administration. (with concentration in Public Policy)

Senator Obanikoro had tours of duty both in Nigeria, Ghana and the United States of America. Amongst his varied positions which he held are supervisory role at the Methodist Hospital, Houston Texas and Little Flower Children Service, Brooklyn, New York. He was elected Chairman/Chief Executive of Lagos Island Local Government from March, 1997 to July, 1998.

From 1999 to 2003 he was appointed Commissioner in the Lagos State Government Executive Council with the position of Honourable Commissioner for Home Affairs/Culture.

From 2003 to 2007 he was elected Senator to represent Lagos Central in Lagos State at the National Assembly. As a distinguished Senator, he served in several committees. He also participated in impactful legislative activities.

In 2008 he was appointed by the President, Commander-in-Chief as a Nigerian High Commissioner to the Republic of Ghana from April, 2008 to April, 2012. He was also appointed Chairman of the Industrial Training Fund by the President in May, 2013.

He has undertaken several courses, toured many countries and attended numerous seminars. In recognition of all these endeavors, he has been conferred with excellent awards and honours, which include but not limited to ;

•Award of Ambassador to the State of Arkansas

•Honourary Membership Award, Isale Eko Welfare Association and

•The Prestigious Kwame Nkrumah Leadership Award.

Distinguished Senator Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro who is happily married with children and grandchildren is the current Minister of State for Defence of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

His hobbies include: Swimming, Gym activities.

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by iykepromotions: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2014
clemz88:
He should relax .atleast he could still be jimmy to make him a minister if jimmy wins grin
***Modified***
So it made fp
cluelessness
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Mogidi: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2014
kokoA:
Baba, you shouldn't be fighting dirty with your children, but that's [size=15pt]what you get when you refuse to retire.[/size]

This is rich coming from someone who supports 73yr old Buhari, I mean is Buhari not older than Bode George?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by akoaki(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2014
Rudeness versus stealing, which of the two is better ? A disrespectful young man and a nationally acclaimed rogue ; are two fingers of a leprous hand ( one younger son and another elder son of the same parent).

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2014
anonimi:

The more reason why the PDP leaders need to tell the stupid old man to shut up and stay off radar as much as possible.
Not to be seen!
Not to be heard!!!
He owns the structures for Jimi's campaigns,Agbaje is stuck with him. He will even have to campaign for Jonathan. Thats some serious ish bro! Bode George will be the one to raise his hands up during rallies. This is Lagos where no one will forget that GEORGE is an EX CONVICT(deservedly). May God help him!
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by clemz88(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2014
iykepromotions:
cluelessness
mr man must you quote me. I dnt need ur mention.
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2014
Wetin concern agbero with overload.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by spenca: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2014
We have not left for France yet

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Caseless: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2014
U dont push these politicians to the wall or else, they open ur nyash...especially an ex-convict like bode george.
Koro wey get mouth de insult Tinubu show say hin no get respect.
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by chidooh1: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2014
It's obvious that KORO could be discribed as "dead on arrival" prior to the primaries

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by anonimi: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2014
double post
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by anonimi: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2014
Aloralord1:

He owns the structures for Jimi's campaigns,Agbaje is stuck with him. He will even have to campaign for Jonathan. Thats some serious ish bro! Bode George will be the one to raise his hands up during rallies. This is Lagos where no one will forget that GEORGE is an EX CONVICT(deservedly). May God help him!

Ther JagaBandit's media PROPAGANDA team will have a great feast exploiting the caricatures to maximum advantage grin

The REDEMPTION of Lagos state from the Godfather-in-Chief is not yet at hand, unfortunately!
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Exponental(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Detail here
www.newspunch.org/that-rude-boy-called-koro-lacks-respect-for-elders-bode-george/

Chief George, however, said that there are
measures put in place to unite aggrieved aspirants.
However, George while rThe day he lobbied to be
minister, he brought Adebayo Alao-Akala to my
office to prostrate and beg me because they did
election here in my compound and he was not
selected. He had just one vote.

“Humility and civility are the tenets of growth. How
can he say the election was a fight between him
and myself? This was a boy that was born in 1960.
If I did not go to school, I would have had him as
my son. He has the nerves to say he is fighting me.

“I brought him (Obanikoro). He joined the party
here. If he has many types of apparels, he will
never have as many rags as us. That experience is
inborn. The Bible and Quran say respect your
parents so that your days may be long.”
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by freshness2020: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2014
tonididdy:
why u like backwardneX?
Sorry to disappoint ♈όϋ ! I don't like backwards!
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by 4C2215131: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Detail here
www.newspunch.org/that-rude-boy-called-koro-lacks-respect-for-elders-bode-george/

However, George while responding to Obanikoro’s
allegations at another press conference, described
the former minister as a “rude boy” who lacked
respect for elders.

George said Obanikoro was known by all to be
violent and maintained that the people of Lagos
could not vote for him, having lost in 2007.
He denied manipulating the primary, adding that
he was not a member of the committee. He,
however, said the PDP would win Lagos next year
and nobody could hold the party to ransom.

He said, “I don’t want to lose my anger but I hate it
when people don’t have respect for elders, no
respect for others and think that they alone have
the right to be there. The day he lobbied to be

The man's right, 'koro is a violent man!
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by boban007: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2014
uhm...make i go prostrate may be i go be ambassador.

1 Like

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2014
bode George with moral authority Na waoooooo
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by iykepromotions: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2014
clemz88:
mr man must you quote me. I dnt need ur mention.
clueless and ignorant
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by 4C2215131: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2014
pro01:
These people and their frenzied overemphasis on age. . . Imagine referring to a man born in 1960 (54 years old) as a "boy", lol. That sounds maniacally gerontocratic. Surely, there are better ways to express your grievance about his lack of respect or uncouth behaviour.

Actually, he's correct as in relatively to him 'koro is a 'small boy' age wise.
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by kokoA(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2014
Mogidi:

This is rich coming from someone who supports 73yr old Buhari, I mean is Buhari not older than Bode George?
Buhari is not playing local politics like Bode George. Besides no young politician in Nigeria (PDP or APC) can disrespect the People's General like Obanikoro is doing to Bode because of the reputation he has built for himself. John Mc Cain was older than Buhari when he contested against Obama.
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by tonychristopher: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
what is wrong with these yoruba elders, do you want somebody that will deliver or somebody that will over respect you and be incompetent

I prefer a competent man that doesnt care about respect than an idiot that respects so much that he will do nothing

This respect is earned not forced upon

Sirniyeh:
Detail here

However, George while responding to Obanikoro’s
allegations at another press conference, described
the former minister as a “rude boy” who lacked
respect for elders.

George said Obanikoro was known by all to be
violent and maintained that the people of Lagos
could not vote for him, having lost in 2007.
He denied manipulating the primary, adding that
he was not a member of the committee. He,
however, said the PDP would win Lagos next year
and nobody could hold the party to ransom.

He said, “I don’t want to lose my anger but I hate it
when people don’t have respect for elders, no
respect for others and think that they alone have
the right to be there. The day he lobbied to be

Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by mu2sa2: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Respect ur elders in the unruly dog-eat-dog world of Nigerian politics?
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by jdbrasco(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lol "the boy called Koro" ooh Nija politicians
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by ICHINONYE(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
That's life 4u,being rude cant take u no wre in life, being over pompous too s bad,learn to leave a simple life no mata ow highly place ure
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by ekhai(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
freshness2020:
Koro should cool down abeg, and pdp Lagos should please put their house in order and make sure our man Jimi takes back Lagos from this corrupt Tinubu!
Day Dreaming. Which Lagos? Maybe the one in Portugal. Hahahahahaha
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by freshness2020: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
ekhai:
Day Dreaming. Which Lagos? Maybe the one in Portugal. Hahahahahaha
E go do ♈όϋ like Indian film!
grin
Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
freshness2020:
Koro should cool down abeg, and pdp Lagos should please put their house in order and make sure our man Jimi takes back Lagos from this corrupt Tinubu!
As long as I don't like quoting people negatively,much won't be heard from me. If Tinubu is corrupt, Bode George is what? .... Corrupt and an ex-convict. Do you now want people to cast their votes for a candidate who has an ex-convict for alledged corruption as "baba Isale" (godfather)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday / PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph / The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.