Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? (25858 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Sermwell(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:
Why would I be having sex with my boyfriend.

My future husband owns my virginity. smiley
Shut up cheesy
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by chucky234(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

hmmm LIES from pit of HELL.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
clevvermind:
Some guys will have unprotected sex with their girlfriends over and over again and when their girlfriends tell them that they have missed their period, they will be looking surprised. Why?

babe: i have something to tell you.

guy: what is that again? u want to asked for money again? didn't i give u 15 thousand naira last week?

babe: it is not about money. can u guess?

guy: guess what? i'm not good at guessing.

babe: i missed my period.

guy: then find it na. pls stop this joke.

babe: it is not a joke. i am 6weeks pregnant. i am with your child.

guy: (looking surprised), how come? how manage? are u mad? did i tell you that i want to become a father now?

and bla bla bla...

funny tins. grin

why are some guys like that?

thats being damn on both the couple

let me give you an example getting pregnant without using protection is like driving and expecting the other drivers to be responsible for your safety as you drive, it also you responsibity to to safe guard your life while you driving

in this case it is also the girls responsibity to make sure that your wont an unplanned child

dont wait for the guy put on the condom or bring condoms, have your own pack incase he says he didnt bring in some

if not use other menthods that proctect you from getting pregnant than putting your chances in your boyfriend's hands

i always say african born and raised woman fall pregnant becoz of ignorance
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by marksooyinmiebi(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lol
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hawlahscho:
Front page?

it's a lie.
nor be only it is a lie. it is a true.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hawlahscho:
Front page?

it's a lie.
nor be only it is a lie. it is a true. grin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by MistadeRegal(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

Keep it. It is your pride and dignity.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Booty4me: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

Who cares? Mtsheeeewwwwwww
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by onadana: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
winkLike seriously....they are just pretending...least the girl thinks what the hell?In the guys minds its like that your headache no be you wan born pikin.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Seye25(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

and u are mostly found on sexuality and romance section. U have already lost your virginity.... sad
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
@vickyyB. u go hear am today. wu send u go talk dat tin. u know say guys nor won use ear hear am.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by kelvinklein219(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
we are not surprised..we are just shocked_we know it happens but y will it happen to us, no not now...#thinksabouthisfuture...and we come out with excuse like baby for our future...............its all for the best u know and vickii u don't wanna give it to it bf but husband abi? na play u dey play
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Classicalmusic: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
farano:
Same here lipsrsealed grin
Shut up!! Your hands are dirty. You're not a virgin. Don't try to act holly here. You've slept with so many guys.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by aliumujib(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

LOL, then I'm the one for you grin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Lisaflex(f): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

will u marry me
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by farano(f): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Classicalmusic:
Shut up!! Your hands are dirty. You're not a virgin. Don't try to act holly here. You've slept with so many guys.
Goan kill yourself by committing sucide then! mtcheeewww!
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by blkmum700: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
teasey:
mtchew how does that change the price of garri in the market

Don't tell me ur jealous because she's virgin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Baby maintenance no be child's play oooo
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
farano:

ur face looks scary......na lie....bt plzz marry me
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by farano(f): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
duduhemit36:

ur face looks scary......na lie....bt plzz marry me
No tongue
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Greatozone(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
clevvermind:
so when they are devouring the pucy left, right and centre without a condom on, they dnt know it will result in pregnancy? grin. I know say na joke u dey.

Na play we they play nau. I no mean am at all at all
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by coolfredo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

hope u av not been collectin d money ur boyfrnd supose to spend on his future wife
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by ChynoBEATS: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
farano:
FARANO

1 Share

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
farano:
No tongue
haha........y nw.....am i ugly......i gt money ooo
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by farano(f): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
duduhemit36:

haha........y nw.....am i ugly......i gt money ooo
hmmm I'm not searching tongue
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by ityP(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
teasey:
u claim to be a virgin, how come u know when a girl kiss a guy ear they like it.....stop pretending

I no day justify the babe but when someone says she's a virgin, she means she hasn't been fukked before... It doesn't mean she hasn'tkissed a guy or been kissed by a girl... And pls stop hhating the virgins, regain urs!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
teasey:
u claim to be a virgin, how come u know when a girl kiss a guy ear they like it.....stop pretending

lol. she z just being sarcastic bae. so chillax
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by ityP(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
teasey:

I no day justify the babe but when someone says she's a virgin, she means she hasn't been fukked before... It doesn't mean she hasn't kissed a guy or been kissed by a guy..... And pls stop hating the virgins, regain urs!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Elan83(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bcoz gels tell enough lies!
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by ityP(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
barthchuks:
yet you called him your boyfriend. Have you by any chance checked or tried to find out the meaning of boyfriend?

I think u need a dictionary...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Types Of K And When It Should Be Used / What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship / Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.