Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? (25861 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by fairygeh(f): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2014
mperoakeem:
makes me rememba wen i was in pry 3... I did 'mum n dad' wit one of our neighbour... D next day she cum tel me she's pregnant, i was lyk... Wtf. Jst lyk dat... O boi i fear dat day cos if my papa hear. I don die be dat.
D gal don watch too many nollywood movie, cos na dier u go bleep 2day, period collapse d next day
cheesy liar,how old were u in pry 3 that u can possibly impregnate someone and besides u have been using wtf since when u were in pry 3 kiss shocked tongue
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by mac2222: 12:31am On Dec 15, 2014
eronxdabishop:
But why will a girl know her mentrual circle and not know her ovulation period?once u are sexually active,you ought to know when ur egg is ready to fertile your egg.You miss your period,u go find it#period
. If u miss somefin den u go amd find it shekanah
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by jeje123(m): 12:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Wait let me ask orunmila b4 i comment!
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by mac2222: 12:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Best of best na to play safe to avoid unecessary argument
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by jeje123(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2014
VickyyB:
Why would I be having sex with my boyfriend.

My future husband owns my virginity. smiley
dats fyn
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by jeje123(m): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Hazardd:

Super story.....
Who knows if you haven't lost it grin
truth is bitter
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by jeje123(m): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2014
dudesexy1111:
go and start bleeping cheesy
already bleeping
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by jeje123(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Ipledge:
I don't know why I hate hearing this,if you a virgin keep that to urself,nobody care about ur virginity
definitely she is not
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 15, 2014
jeje123:
definitely she is not
That's her problem,I believe nobody cares
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by encryptjay(m): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2014
VickyyB:

Love this...
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Codyt(m): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2014
mperoakeem:
makes me rememba wen i was in pry 3... I did 'mum n dad' wit one of our neighbour... D next day she cum tel me she's pregnant, i was lyk... Wtf. Jst lyk dat... O boi i fear dat day cos if my papa hear. I don die be dat.
D gal don watch too many nollywood movie, cos na dier u go bleep 2day, period collapse d next day

Na die o my brother! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by kunlebal(m): 2:48am On Dec 15, 2014
clevvermind:
Some guys will have unprotected sex with their girlfriends over and over again and when their girlfriends tell them that they have missed their period, they will be looking surprised. Why?

babe: i have something to tell you.

guy: what is that again? u want to asked for money again? didn't i give u 15 thousand naira last week?

babe: it is not about money. can u guess?

guy: guess what? i'm not good at guessing.

babe: i missed my period.

guy: then find it na. pls stop this joke.

babe: it is not a joke. i am 6weeks pregnant. i am with your child.

guy: (looking surprised), how come? how manage? are u mad? did i tell you that i want to become a father now?

and bla bla bla...

funny tins. grin

why are some guys like that?

bad sharp guy grin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 4:12am On Dec 15, 2014
VickyyB:

lol. 36mentions cry
nor be small tin o. Dem won finish u. Fear some guys o.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 4:14am On Dec 15, 2014
kunlebal:

bad sharp guy grin
na so o. U won dull urself? But i'm a good sharp guy sha.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by ChynoBEATS: 5:16am On Dec 15, 2014
clevvermind:
Some guys will have unprotected sex with their girlfriends over and over again and when their girlfriends tell them that they have missed their period, they will be looking surprised. Why?

babe: i have something to tell you.

guy: what is that again? u want to ask for money again? didn't i give u 15 thousand naira last week?

babe: it is not about money. can u guess?

guy: guess what? i'm not good at guessing.

babe: i missed my period.

guy: ehn?... Wah'did u say? pls stop this joke na.

babe: it is not a joke. i am 6weeks pregnant. i am with your child.

guy: (looking surprised), how come? how manage? are you sure ? Bae abeg talk tru?

.*cuts the call *................... *place both hands on my head* then I'll First shout CHAi! *lyk jona wife* B4 fainting

grin

....... well .... As a guy....... The last tin we'll wonna hear is baby I missed my period n I'm pregnant haba Op We dint plan it that way nw ...it's all bf/gf stuff.... U no say we wan first enjoy the tin small b4 we marry .... Belle nor fllw 4 the plan cos we still dey date... Hw my girl go kon dey play dÀt kind play with me , woh Op she'll go n find her period o..

1 Like

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by championeh(m): 5:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Uhm, we are also finding this thing here. Not funny at all!
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 15, 2014
I real dn't think there's something surprising anyway,.if there's enough founds,.my wishes is to have responsible one
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2014
VickyyB:

it preferable if u marry a virgin too.don't go for bleepers
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by acenazt: 6:36am On Dec 15, 2014
VickyyB:

Lol a Virgin's way of thinking is too shallow. Husband or not,one day its gone hurt and guess what! The Honeymoon you have always dreamth of will be ruined for both of you by Yours sincerely YOU screaming It hurts please go gently.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by acenazt: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2014
silvermania:
it preferable if u marry a virgin too.don't go for bleepers
lmao what kind of Moronic advice is that?? How will you advice a virgin to wed a Virgin? It would be total chaos. A virgin bride is OK,but Putting a virgin bride in the same room with a virgin groom is going to ruin the whole idea of honey moon and perhaps ruin their sex lives.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2014
acenazt:
lmao what kind of Moronic advice is that?? How will you advice a virgin to wed a Virgin? It would be total chaos. A virgin bride is OK,but Putting a virgin bride in the same room with a virgin groom is going to ruin the whole idea of honey moon and perhaps ruin their sex lives.
I pray o.listen am a virgin and am marrying a virgin. what happens in the honey moon it our concern shocked
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by acenazt: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2014
silvermania:
I pray o.listen am a virgin and am marrying a virgin. what happens in the honey moon it our concern shocked
you Must be One hell of a mumu I heard ur type are imported from Tanzania.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by acenazt: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2014
The doctor told me to Chyke all I want after my Hernia and Hydrocele surgery. Bascard took out one of my Balls.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2014
acenazt:
you Must be One hell of a mumu I heard ur type are imported from Tanzania.
why are you barking. u expect a virgin to marry a dog like u?,mugu
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by 1stola: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2014
VickyyB:

OK

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by acenazt: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2014
silvermania:
why are you barking. u expect a virgin to marry a dog like u?,mugu
Jesu help this Foolish Mofo get Girl please before e turn gay. See d kind slowpoke wey dey call me dog. I see u have accepted your fate cos no girl,no mater how Uselessly Stupid she might be will want sex from a Guy with two inches!.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by BeadoxQueen(f): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2014
VickyyB:

SHE'S TALKING DUST
I really think she dint mean to type dat na her phone AUTO CORRECTION is on so maybe it's nt her fault
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by 1stola: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Ipledge:
U Too hot to leggo
opkonu
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2014
acenazt:
woooooo hoooooooo hooooooo see b!tch dey call me dog. Na only papa God know how many D!cks don enta dat your Toto wey don wide pass Toilet bowl nonsense Ashewo I doubt if you fit remember how u take loose ur worthless virginity I sure say u don loose count of how many time u don do abortion. Better go join convent cos u don Finnish flush ur babies for toilet.
u see how dumb u are. am a male .fool.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by BeadoxQueen(f): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Ipledge:
I react when I see something I don't like undecided
Like when u later realise ur future husband bleeped all ur families friends, friends and neighbour.... Mother fucker.. grin grin grin grin...... lmaoo
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by acenazt: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2014
silvermania:
u see how dumb u are. am a male .fool.
hehhehheh since u r a male,let me go Modify my Previous quotes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Types Of K And When It Should Be Used / Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) / What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.