Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help (1969 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by arvinsloane(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
A neigbour of mine shared this with me and I decided to post it here .
I am a lady of 30 years old, who have come to experience alot of things on earth.

As regards to men. I ve had so many dissapointment from guys in my life to a point that i hate them so much with passion.
Age is realy telling on me.
I see every man dat comes my way now as thesame, liars, cheats & hrt breakers.
But the truth remains i must marry.
Am fills with tears.*tear*

Pls what should I do??
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by Anoruo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pray!
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by ammyluv2002(f): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Give yourself a second chance! Pray to God and He will help you overcome your fears.
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ndo o cry
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by justmag(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmmm...am I the only one wondering why a man is asking this question.
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by thorpido(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
As long as you hate men,your heart will not be right to attract the right man.
Keep the slate clean and start afresh.
What kind of a man do you want and where do you think you can find them?
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by Maamin(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why is Op a male ?embarassed

Anyways!

Work on yourself and pray...set out your values and be responsible the Mr. right will come along in no time.
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by ChubbyT(f): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
justmag:
u nt d only person o
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
This one na gay wey go soon turn serial killer

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by yuncka: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Its not a problem until U start hating Ur male relatives/dad/brothers too.

Get rid of the memories and see all of them as Ur relative.
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by dre11(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Op is a male seeking attention

Better do the needful and stop this ur game

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by arvinsloane(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Alexpissu:
This one na gay wey go soon turn serial killer
justmag:
Maamin:
Why is Op a male ?embarassed
Anyways!
Work on yourself and pray...set out your values and be responsible the Mr. right will come along in no time.
justmag:
I am a guy and I am not gay. My neigbour shared this story with me and I decided to put it here in her exact words. I'm sure your contributions will be of help. Thanks
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hmm....marriage is not by force.
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by ManTiger(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
So you expect to get an answer here and feed her back abii? grin grin grin

Some OP shaar.
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by ted1741: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Try boko haram, they will be there in thick and tin; they are so faithful and willing to die for what they love and believe in. Yeye. Look inward and ask yourself a very simple question: what am I doing that is driving men away or making them cheat and lie to me instead of the generalization and hating men. Conversely, turn lesbian since u hate men. If ur biological clock thicks fast, marry yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tell her to try dogs... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by daben1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bro! Stop deceiving yourself, why not tell us you are the one in this predicament instead of disguising yourself, ''one lady'', which lady?
Re: I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help by valdes00(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Even as many aunty dey complain of been single @ dere old age, sum younger girls no stil wan learn....dem go stil dey do shakara al because of say mak guy no break dere hrt, if u neva buy lie 4 market, u no fit buy truth.... Na him mak SHILOH dey full

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Naija Celebrities Kisses Of 2014 / Women Who Have Big Butts Often Have A Higher Level Of Intelligence / Me, My Friend And Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.