Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... (1786 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... by kriscamdi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
My girlfriend is a is a very pretty girl and has the shape and physic of a model, every characteristics of a gorgeous lady. We have dated for over 4years now.
It's really a long story but i do not know where to start. We have had it all going on well so far and we love each other. All through the years we where together, we shared things in common, and our love grew stronger as the years went by. But right now, thing are not going on well with me because i lost my job and as it stands right now, "owu" really is shaving my beard..lol .

Back then when my girlfriend wanted to go into modelling, i advised her against it because of what i heard most girls go through the hands of the so called managers just to come to limelight. She really wanted to go into it but because she really respected me and loved my opinion she didn't.
But now that i have lost my job, am so broke like so so broke, I feel i might not have the strong will to prevent her from doing certain things. She always tells me whenever i call her about how her friends get Bank alert from different men and how they also get gifts of different forms and yet she gets none. I got worried when she was like is it that men don't really like her or if she is that bad. *shocked* i felt at that moment she forgot she was talking to her boyfriend.....
.continue the story at
http://www.kriscamdi.com/2014/12/she-wants-me-to-let-her-date-other-men.html

Re: She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... by dechandel(f): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
This Op no just serious. Better post the full story here or forgerrit
Re: She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... by echobee(f): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
dechandel:
This Op no just serious. Better post the full story here or forgerrit
Seconded
Re: She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
annoying.
Re: She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Post d full story here.
Re: She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
even without d full story sef I can advice u. go n look for a way to mk money n b d man u ought to b. gone r d days when a girl ought to marry just for love. in fact when I hear a girl say 'I can't marry for money o, only love' I feel she's foolish. love or whatever u call it dies. can u still love ur husband when u c ur children hungry? wisen up man. women should marry a man they love n that is financially capable.
Re: She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
echobee:

Seconded
Thirded!!!
Re: She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... by kriscamdi(m): 1:26am On Dec 11, 2014
SINCE YOU GUYS INSIST........................THIS IS THE CONTINUATION

I told her maybe she is not doing what her friends are doing to get all those and she laughed and said "Its not worth it". But when such tots gets into a ladies head, we all know what next.
Whenever she complains about being brokie i feel bad because i cant help her out and also becuse i had no source of income.Most times i try to borrow some money from somwhere, but i find it difficult koz each time i do, to pay back na wahala so i decided to stop.

I got the final shocker when she said to me "Baby, don't you think i should be free with other men so that i can get some money from them"..........

Please what does that mean? I can say to an extent that she doesn't cheat on me, but right now i am confused...
Re: She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 11, 2014
*laughs* bro go do blood moni cos that babe is just 45% urs and the 45 sef day shake precariously.
Re: She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... by kriscamdi(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
ITS NOT A SMALL SOMETIN OO

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). / Must See: Would You Tell Her? / 5 Reasons Introvert Guys Make The BEST Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.