Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). (1824 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (BAN); Notice!notice!!notice!! / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Odunharry(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
cheesy
Dear Mr. President,

In Light of the postponement of
Elections yesterday by INEC, we the
Boyfriends Association of Nigeria
(BAN) totally REJECT the postponement! We demand, in the case the postponement is not rescinded, that the Valentine Day coming up this Saturday (the same day the Election should have been held) should be POSTPONED too! Since we've been very busy campaigning for political parties
and candidates, attending rallies and queuing for PVC collection, hence our inability to prepare adequately for Valentine.

So on behalf of all Men of marriageable age in Nigeria, we ask for INEC to consider postponing Valentine Day as well, Preferably till March 28, 2015, so as to avoid any breach of security this Saturday.

We hope you respond to our request quickly. Thank you.

cc INEC
Signed

source: facebook
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by kodded(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
No way!!postponed ko,postponed nii.I am expecting a bigger gift from him op no joke ooo grin
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Odunharry(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
No way!!postponed ko,postponed nii.I am expecting a bigger gift from him op no joke ooo grin
na play u dey...We wana postpone Val here in 9ja,lol
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Mimienudles(f): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Impossible! BAN, you guys shouldn't hurt our feels please. Wetin be all this nah, day wey I dey fast and pray for since 15feb 2014. We, the Girlfriends Association of Nigeria (GAN) totally WELCOME the postponement and we promise to the submissive, we are very loyal. No reconsideration abeg. God Bless INEC Greatly!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by elantraceey(f): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Association of broke nigassgrin grin tongue
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by IceSplash(f): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
loool....
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Odunharry(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
Impossible! BAN, you guys shouldn't hurt our feels please. Wetin be all this nah, day wey I dey fast and pray for since 15feb 2014. We, the Girlfriends Association of Nigeria (GAN) totally WELCOME the postponement and we promise to the submissive, we are very loyal. No reconsideration abeg. God Bless INEC Greatly!
Val will be postpone in 9ja and nobody go do anything..
Till after election
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Odunharry(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
elantraceey:
Association of guys who dnt do hunry girls
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by elantraceey(f): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Odunharry:

So buying a gift just to show affection for someone you claim to love is that difficult?
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Blitz4real(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Odunharry:

Till after election
Gbam
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Odunharry(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
elantraceey:

So buying a gift just to show affection for someone you claim to love is that difficult?
it very easy dear..make una no dy kari Val 4 head like say na anoda thing jare..

Moreva if guys no give gift una go give us *winks*
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by elantraceey(f): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Odunharry:

it very easy dear..make una no dy kari Val 4 head like say na anoda thing jare..

Moreva if guys no give gift una go give us *winks*

Lol , valentine is a show of love and affection and it's not one-sided , the gifts and all should come from both sides.
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Odunharry(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol , valentine is a show of love and affection and it's not one-sided , the gifts and all should come from both sides.
lol must it be on d 14th? Many gals carry 14th feb 4 head like ghana bons.

Evryday is time to show love jaree..
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
elantraceey:
What of you girls, Boyfriends Ruiners Association BRA
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Mimienudles(f): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Odunharry:

Till after election
Story for our old-weak grannies
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Odunharry(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
Story for our old-weak grannies
tongue we gat gifts n lot of love for those weak grannies
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Mimienudles(f): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Odunharry:
tongue we gat gifts n lot of love for those weak grannies
Sweetie, am just joking joor. They are too old for that, all they need is rest
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
elantraceey:

Gbam
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Odunharry(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
Sweetie, am just joking joor. They are too old for that, all they need is rest
lol...i know u r joking..make we show them love n gv dm gift that special day jare..

Ur bf will always b with u girls bt does old people and the needy,nt evrytime they will see such opportunity
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Mimienudles(f): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Odunharry:

lol...i know u r joking..make we show them love n gv dm gift that special day jare..

Ur bf will always b with u girls bt does old people and the needy,nt evrytime they will see such opportunity
Go away joor
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by luigiajah(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Issokay.. Whether Val Or No Val.. I no get g.f how e take concern me?
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Came here to watch e-war.
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seriously,I don't understand this val issue anymore oh!
Is it a day for lovers? Or a day for boyfriend to buy gifts for their girlfriend? undecided
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Odunharry(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
Go away joor
lol....swtiee..we can always be together na.
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Hunry: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Odunharry:
Why mention my name,besides why dont you do my gals
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Odunharry(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hunry:
Why mention my name,besides why dont you do my gals
hungry.. jooo.. typo error
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). by Odunharry(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
elantraceey:
lol.. no more trip to dubai for you again courtesy me

(1) (Reply)

Gay Man Wearing A Wedding Gown:this Life Don Finish Oh / Ladies Please, I Need To Pry Into Your Mind. Please Advice / Check Out This Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Friend's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.