Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. (42722 Views)

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by tpiah2: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
How much is the book o, please do not increase the price.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by M4gunners: 12:07am On Dec 11, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I support this...The man was just blasting everyone from Yaradua to Jonathan, Tinubu etc, Is he a saint?
Can you imagine! as if he was the better person among all.OBJ feeling above the LAW since they brought him out of Jail and made him President.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by SeverusSnape(m): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2014
M4gunners:
Can you imagine! as if he was the better person among all.OBJ feeling above the LAW since they brought him out of Jail and made him President.
Don't mind the man, Going about behaving sanctimoniously.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by semitunde: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2014
[quote author=Elan83 post=28770618][/quote]

smiley

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ALAYORMII: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2014
The problem I have with the President is less about His actions and more about His inactions.

Some weeks back, a group of terrorist (Al Shabab)attacked Kenya and you see their President on National TV telling His people of how they went after them and retaliated by killing some of the terrorists and relieving the chief of security of His job (saying He resigned willingly), but, in Nigeria you don't see such things. We'd rather wait to be attacked and after do nothing but blame one person(s) or party(ies) with nothing being done to curtail the menace of this terrorists.

If you believe someone/people is/are behind this terrorists, why don't you go after them and prosecute them rather than saying we are on top of the situation and lives are being lost everyday.

If OBJ disobeyed a court order, why isn't He being arrested but another court is saying the books should be confisticated instead of an order for His immediate arrest for contempt of court

OBJ knew He's above the law and the people in power have no balls to touch Him.

See what he said after launching His book

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by bigl: 12:25am On Dec 11, 2014
ajayiopy:
Am reading the soft copy already, tell fisherman to stop this myopic way of thinking ,Guys don wise up ,no monkey for idanre again

Guy, abeg, where did u get the soft copy? Kindly help via my email: olaoluwaperfect@yahoo.com
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by InvertedHammer: 12:59am On Dec 11, 2014
/
Just wondering...

Has Jonathan ever written any book(s)?

On another note, Babymama1 aka Babyosisi, I know you are still mad about the Xmas gift (cough cough) saga.

No let High BP get you on top my matter. cool cool cool

\
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by scholag(f): 1:18am On Dec 11, 2014
fistonati:
pls upload d download link or send it to me on BBM tru 2394ED2D. Thanks
pls email the link to tracyjosy@yahoo.com plzz
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by elari(m): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu so Jonathan is now the high court?
Wise man aka Solomon. So who took the case to court? U seems not to understand the fact that any government institution in Nigeria is controlled by the incumbent. Again, all the facts that have been revealed are true since no one has come out to deny the information churned out by OBJ
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by bjtinz: 2:07am On Dec 11, 2014
OBJ's desdain for the judiciary is not new. so leave mata.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ChynoBEATS: 2:09am On Dec 11, 2014
anonimi:

And his 160 million fellow citizens are powerLESS against the man or we are equally LAWLESS as he is

We DAFT gan ni oh nor be small shocked

4get the 160mill ish .... Cos baba still has connections ...... Ok tell me.... Has he ever been arrested for once.. Since his tenure as presido expired
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ddeola: 2:55am On Dec 11, 2014
fee-dee-fee thingz
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 11, 2014
elari:

Wise man aka Solomon. So who took the case to court? U seems not to understand the fact that any government institution in Nigeria is controlled by the incumbent. Again, all the facts that have been revealed are true since no one has come out to deny the information churned out by OBJ
Kashamu took the case to court and not GEJ,the judiciary is an independent government institution I wonder why you APC. Idiots don't say the same thing when court judgements go in your favor. OBJ is a very corrupt and a very terrible liar. Who told you no one has come to contest his claims? Why then is the case in court?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Funjosh(m): 3:12am On Dec 11, 2014
OK lipsrsealed
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by NobleG1(m): 3:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Let Obasanjo have his own medicine. He did worst when he was in office.
Does anyone still remember what he did to Orji Uzor Kalu and others for speaking out against him?

If we were a nation of law, Obasanjo supposed to be in jail for all his atrocities.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Osezzua:

Stop being bias. There was a restraining order from a court earlier on d release of d book, but baba went ahead instead. How can he be so defiant to d rule of law?

Rule of Nigerian law, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Law: Don't urinate beside the road. Urinate inside public toilet.
Reality: No public toilet
Law: No more driving okada on the express road
Reality: Unemployment

Does Nigerian law have rule at all?

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by birdman(m): 4:04am On Dec 11, 2014
gej is a learner. now the book will sell like akara done right cheesy
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by anonimi: 4:26am On Dec 11, 2014
ChynoBEATS:

4get the 160mill ish .... Cos baba still has connections ...... Ok tell me.... Has he ever been arrested for once.. Since his tenure as presido expired

What does that say about us, Nigerians and BLACK AFRICANS ?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by slightlyMad(f): 4:47am On Dec 11, 2014
diepreyefrank:
Ii support that idea, OBJ is not a true leader but simply a selfish man.

this is democracy, there should be freedom of speech
in case you forgot, we chose GEJ to lead us, so there is nothing selfish about criticizing his method of governance.
GEJ is a normal person like me and you who BEGGED us to vote so he could get there.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by birdman(m): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2014
anonimi:

What does that say about us, Nigerians and BLACK AFRICANS ?

lmao. interesting that your tribalistic self looked the other way while your man was flouting all kinds of rules, doing as he pleased, refusing to give a damn. See crocodile tears...Your man is biting of more than he can chew, and the elders are letting him know that he is a small boy. They put him there, and will remove him as soon as his task is done. the legal system is not a weapon to be used by the president to harass his opponents. you have no moral ground to stand on. nigerians ko, black africans ni
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by menesheh(m): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Court no bind him, blacks don't read and those that read don't matter
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by dallyemmy: 6:51am On Dec 11, 2014
That will make the book must read...

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by jeje123(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu so Jonathan is now the high court?
who is d owner of high court if i may ask?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by sosereal201(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2014
How will a court of law come out with this sort of judgment in the first instance. Does it mean OBASANJO or any other citizen can not exercise their fundamental rights anymore?the book is directed at individuals and not the nation itself so I wonder the offence he has committed to warrant his arrest or the seizure of the book. This clearly shows the world that the court is being sponsored by some individuals.Very bad for the judicial system if our nation.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by sosereal201(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2014
How will a court of law come out with this sort of judgment in the first instance. Does it mean OBASANJO or any other citizen can not exercise their fundamental rights anymore?the book is directed at individuals and not the nation itself so I wonder the offence he has committed to warrant his arrest or the seizure of the book. This clearly shows the world that the court is being sponsored by some individuals.Very bad for the judicial system of our nation.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by erico2k2(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2014
jeje123:
who is d owner of high court if i may ask?
Your question is soooooooo stupid it lacks any sort of rational thinking.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by erico2k2(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2014
sosereal201:
How will a court of law come out with this sort of judgment in the first instance. Does it mean OBASANJO or any other citizen can not exercise their fundamental rights anymore?the book is directed at individuals and not the nation itself so I wonder the offence he has committed to warrant his arrest or the seizure of the book. This clearly shows the world that the court is being sponsored by some individuals.Very bad for the judicial system of our nation.
An Individual already challenged his claims hence its in court, this has nothing to do with GEJ however if he feels things writing about him aint true he has the right to file a civil suit against OBJ and so do you and I.U can start with defamation of character just to mention a few.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Godiskind: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2014
That is part of the process. Its evil for u to know some evil some ppu are committing which is negatively affecting d nation and u refuse to expose it, God wil ask u about it atlast. Most of the ppu who are sounding against d xposure of these truth are selfish in mind, they knw it wil affect those ppu who they are selfishly affiliated with. Baba obj ride on
lilbazy:
Baba is a hero and a legend in not only nigeria but africa as a whole...instead of him to keep maintaining his heroism,he is just fooling himself around with cheap political amateurs in this country!!! I think he should just leave politics and concentrate on making heaven. My thought tho.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2014
sosereal201:

So your fundamental human rights includes maligning other people abi? do you know what libel is? Better use Google and quit making a fool of yourself
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by erico2k2(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2014
slightlyMad:

this is democracy, there should be freedom of speech
in case you forgot, we chose GEJ to lead us, so there is nothing selfish about criticizing his method of governance.
GEJ is a normal person like me and you who BEGGED us to vote so he could get there.

How would you react if you read the Book and somewhere it says your Dad is not your Dad and you done DNA ur Dad is truly ur Dad, would you take him to court or not?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by alpontif(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2014
ajayiopy:
Am reading the soft copy already, tell fisherman to stop this myopic way of thinking ,Guys don wise up ,no monkey for idanre again

hello, pls I need the soft copy...how can you help me on this?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2014
yemaldo:
Onec d pdf/epub version is out nothing our police can do

Where can one get the pdf o Interested Candidate grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Returns To Anambra (Photos). / Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) / Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.