Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. (42723 Views)

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Ologunjude(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
If this book affect Jonathan, it should affect Tinubu candidate in Laos. Even Atiku should be crying too. Because OBJ just finished his political career. A lot of people where mentioned. Why is Jonathan so eager to stop OBJ. What is he trying to hide from the public. Just my thought.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ifoundmyperfect: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
This Old Fool Sld Be Arrested And Charged For Treason And Every Other Countable Charges Before Sending Him On A Exile... His Loquacious Attitude Disgust Me... Like Say Na Hin Holy Pass... Mtcheeew!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by nigerianvenom(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu so Jonathan is now the high court?

Some of them,their stupidity has no level of measurement
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by VellyG(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You are right, jona has made it more appealing. That Obasanjo of a man is very crafty and wise. cheesy
Baba is clueless.. Too bad we celebrate mediocrity in this country. Obasanjo has no Ryt to criticize Jonathan's tenure bcoz he did worse than GEJ while in office. GEJ has his flaws but we need to give him credit on areas he has done well. Don't ask me what area find out urself.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by miqos(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
ajayiopy:
Am reading the soft copy already, tell fisherman to stop this myopic way of thinking ,Guys don wise up ,no monkey for idanre again
pls can i get the download link?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by emirateprince: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is where pdp looses out to Apc because they just bite the finger that feed them

Don't dare obj
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by xtervaganza(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
resty4:
Supported, published bk sh b confiscated n OBJ jailed 4 court contempt.
He is jst a frustrated old baboon dat hs lost relevance in SW n 9ja politics at large. Dat wh he is afraid of sh cm 2 pass n he sh c bt not b a partaker,GEJ TILL 2019.
Meanwhile thanks 2 d 12 Apc govs dat r suptg GMB 4 makg 2015 easy for HE GEJ GCFR, ride on sir.no vacancy in ASO R....K.
with this pathetic way of writing I think you're the baboon here
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by mcino: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why defying a court order to launch the book in the first place? If the court orders his arrest for contempt of court, people will come here to blame Jonathan, but it is clear that Obasanjo is looking for anarchy in the country. If court orders are obeyed at will, then chaos is beckoning. Most of the foools cheering him and egging him on to go ahead and destroy Nigeria, here are so wretched that when there is crisis, they won't have any choice but to be consumed. Jonathan will be the last to be affected, if Nigeria goes into war. And it will be fooolish to think that Jonathan will be bullied out of Aso Rock, just because he is from a minority tribe, without crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
dhtml18:
Where can i download the goddamn book? (disclaimer: i am just wondering, dont have any intention of downloading it mind you)

LMAO you're not slick! Anyway Nigeria doesn't enforce copyright protection lol

If you find it, send it to me. If I find it, I'll send to you. Deal?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by olamkas: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
dunkem21:

Ok. You go pay o. Na 25k las kard I take buy the book.

Ehm,the book mention Tinubu and Atiku.

Make i continue
so,u don buy the book,abeg borrow me if u don finish reading it
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Pamcrest(f): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin Baba is GEJ's albatross oh......d guilty are so afraid. Now I want to read d book!
My humble submission
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Dotng: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
ajayiopy:
Am reading the soft copy already, tell fisherman to stop this myopic way of thinking ,Guys don wise up ,no monkey for idanre again
Please how can I get the soft copy?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by jamace(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
OBJ is simply the most egotistical and vainglorious Nigerian alive with a messiah complex to boot !!!
--Gbawe (Nairalander)
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Faitholu:
Nigerian judges are funny; just as their judgements are funnier... Is it the books that err in law or the bookmarker. Now they order arrest of the book because the book owner is too big for their pronouncements. Well, I am very sure the police and customs are wiser.... Nobody dares Baba Iyabo without consequences. LAGBUS and Fashola knows Baba too well. Let them arrest the books, and let's see the outcome. Why didn't d court order OBJ's arrest for contempt? Yeye court, yeye injunctions,

I dey tell you. Arrest the book! Hilarious
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by walemoney007(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
dunkem21:

Ok. You go pay o. Na 25k las kard I take buy the book.

Ehm,the book mention Tinubu and Atiku.

Make i continue
no continue jawe.wia can I get d book,but is xpensive o
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
If someone can send me snapshots of the pages, I can use software to convert it to text and make pdfs and epubs for everyone.

*thinks*

Ok, I'll pay you in airtime. I wanna read this book.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why so much ado about this book.....making OBJ relevant......

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Truckpusher(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
ifydex:
in support of this....... he should also be arrested because he failed to obey the laws of the land.......
The old randy he-goat is going back to kiriki after the election and he's aware.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by vislabraye(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu so Jonathan is now the high court?

I really don't know who these kids are !!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Orikinla:

He is the author of over 27 books so far.

Some of his over 28 books
My Command
Nzeogwu: An intimate portrait of Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu 1987
Africa in Perspective: Myths and Realities (The Russell C. Leffingwell lectures)
Jun 1987
Forging a Compact in U.S.-African Relations: The Fifth David M. Abshire Endow Ed Lecture, December 15, 1987 (Csis)
Africa Embattled: Selected Essays on Contemporary African Development
War Wounds: Development Costs of Conflict in Southern Sudan
Not My Will
Challenges of Leadership in Africa
Hope for Africa
A New Dawn
This Animal Called Man
Guides To Effective Prayer
Sermons from Prison
Africa Through the Eyes of A Patriot
I See Hope
My Watch Volume 1: Early Life and Military
My Watch Volume 2: Political and Public Affairs
where can we get some of them?? Please
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by dunkem21(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
olamkas:

so,u don buy the book,abeg borrow me if u don finish reading it

Sorry, I don't give it out.

If you're serious, I fit help you do photocopy.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Tymax(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
I need the e-copy.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
MissMeiya:
If someone can send me snapshots of the pages, I can use software to convert it to text and make pdfs and epubs for everyone.

*thinks*

Ok, I'll pay you in airtime. I wanna read this book.

Dunkem21
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
zicoraads:
Wow! These people and their intrigues.
This promises to be quite a series cheesy

**sipping ma kunun aya**
YOU WAN DO NIGHT DUTY NE?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by redcliff: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Osezzua:

Stop being bias. There was a restraining order from a court earlier on d release of d book, but baba went ahead instead. How can he be so defiant to d rule of law?

Wat rule of law? That word doesnt exist in nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by laimo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
These scenarios are what Obasanjo takes for dinner.Na im poundi ati efo riro.We know who'll lose already.
Obj don chop these stuffs since 1960.
The judge is a clueless stooge,who'll go down with clueless.
We'll see.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by redcliff: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
dunkem21:

Sorry, I don't give it out.

If you're serious, I fit help you do photocopy.
how much and where did you buy it?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by laimo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'll start buying and reading Obasanjo's books now.
So they've been trying to keep us away from Obasanjo's gems. Now we see...

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by redcliff: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
ladunsky:
where can we get some of them?? Please

The names of these booos stand out alot
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by viscocom(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
deejayharry1:
ka chineke mezie okwu..
daz politic 4 u
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by BlackSEER(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote
author=lilbazy post=28765905]Baba is a hero and a legend in not only
nigeria but africa as a whole...instead of him to keep maintaining his
heroism,he is just fooling himself around with cheap political amateurs
in this country!!! I think he should just leave politics and
concentrate on making heaven. My thought tho.[/quote]

he is worse than the ppl he keep blaming for Nigeria woes.ask him what he did with those money set aside for power generation
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by madjune(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
They should leave OBJ book abeg joor.
He launched it at the right time.
I'm happy with the effect it has had on people like Atiku who wants to rule at all cost.

Now, delegates have seen him in his true color.

Wellll done, master strategist OBJ.

Osheee!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) / Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition / Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.