Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,883 members, 7,848,571 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why Do You Think Jonathan Should Rule Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Think Jonathan Should Rule Again (438 Views)

I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos / Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! / You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Jonathan Should Rule Again by handsum92: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'm strictly non-partisan and highly objective!..apart from the obvious reason of worse and ineligible oppositions,why would you want president Jonathan to rule for another four years

Does he actually merit a second term?

What exactly are his achievements so far?

Are we not settling for less when obviously we deserve better?
I'd really love it if #team GEJtill 2019'd come and educate us !...let's forget party affliations, let's talk eligibilty and competence!...
Re: Why Do You Think Jonathan Should Rule Again by waleadex(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
I personally don't think he merits coming back but if it's what we all want then he's welcome back.
Re: Why Do You Think Jonathan Should Rule Again by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
handsum92:

Does he actually merit a second term?- NO

Are we not settling for less = they are!!!
We deserve better= GMB
Re: Why Do You Think Jonathan Should Rule Again by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
"Cos we want more bomb blasts"- TANoids

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Return Of Stella Oduah, And The Canonization Of Corruption / I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido / • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.