Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This (3379 Views)

I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos / Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! / Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
You think BH is a surface problem?
You think the cool, quiet, and sluggish Jonathan has clean hands?
First i will start by reminding you of Jonathan's childhood story, i'm talking of President Goodluck Jonathan.
Probably you have read and heard
of how Jonathan always assumes the top position after something bad and evil happens to the person occupying that position.

His school class prefect was not spared, neither was the late Yar'Adua. You probably know all this.
Have you ever asked how come such re-occurrence never cease to occur?
Or your feeble mind tells you it's pure co-incidence? *Story for the gods*

Jonathan's parents, say his mama probably has answers. The Ijaws as we all know are given to heavy witchcraft and diabolical activities.
Jonathan must have "cooked" well enough to have spirits of "goodluck" tearing his bosses to assume their offices. I smell things...

Second,
have you ever asked yourself what it takes to seat at Aso Rock seaters? Or your innocent mind thinks politics is all natural?
Hmm that's a big lie!
Politics is actually a spiritual game that reflects its strings physically.

The BIG GIST is this:
For Jonathan to assume the presidential seat at Aso Rock he has to do more of spiritual convenants and oaths. Oh yes did i forget to state that literally all politicians are cultists? Oh yes! Jonathan is not an exception!
Unfortunately he (Jonathan) was required to give blood inorder to assume that position.

Jonathan heartlessly took a covenant to give blood through the advent of the terrorist group known as Boko Haram.

Jonathan has given so much blood and he'll still give more (that's the convenant) infact, its just the beginning. If Gej wins next year, BH will still continue their blood shedding.
Gej knows more about BH than you or I.

Most of our past presidents all entered with the same convenant. Gowon gave his own blood quota through the civil war. If you think things happen for nothing then you have to do a rethink.
Other presidents had other convenants they took. Some brought untold hardship and suffering to citizens, other's uselessed the nation's economy.

These leaders have much under their carpets than meet the eye.
Ever wondered why USA refused to sell weapons to us?
Ever wondered why
Barack Obama refuses to step feet in Nigeria?

Jönathan is not as innocent as we think.
BH will not cease as long as Gej remains at Aso Rock, and unfortunately innocent Nigerians will pay for it.

You are looking for a source, oh, let me remind you that no media or journalist will publish such high and top secret.
If you don't believe this then watch out for the signs next year.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by tonybosses: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wt re ur sources or any proof? ... oda wise this is yet anoda vendor stand gossip by mean going no where to happen!

3 Likes

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
If you think any media or journalist will propagate this revelation, then you had better start taking an off the cliff journey. Watchout next year.

2 Likes

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Kylekent59: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
How much did APC paid you to form dis alligation on top of GEJ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kylekent59:
How much did APC paid you to form dis alligation on top of GEJ
Is APC free? These your so-called political parties are really occultic groups. Its not about PDP or APC.

1 Like

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by tit(f): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mescopaul:
Is APC free? These your so-called political parties are really occultic groups. Its not about PDP or APC.

psychiatric treatment is free.

3 Likes

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Curlieweed: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
tit:

psychiatric treatment is free.

Is buhari offering free psychiatric care too?

1 Like

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by chijoy7(f): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by gebest: 5:08am On Dec 10, 2014
Right from the onset i always look at him as a vampire and those his supporters blood are next for him to sacrifice.

4 Likes

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by RockMaxi: 5:48am On Dec 10, 2014
@Mescopaul, please you need a thorough counselling. Spare us this gibberish.

1 Like

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:56am On Dec 10, 2014
I hold GEJ responsible for the security situation in this country. He failed to protect our lives and properties from miscreants.

@ OP,
Ever wondered why

Is Obama a saint? Ever wondered why Obama armed Al-Qaelda linked terrorists to destabilize Libya or why he armed terrorists in Syria and Iraq who today behead christians at will (ISIS)? Which god is Obama in covenant with?

1 Like

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 10, 2014
Mescopaul:
First i will start by reminding you of Jonathan's childhood story, i'm talking of President Goodluck Jonathan.
of how Jonathan always assumes the top position after something bad and evil happens to the person occupying that position.

His school class prefect was not spared, neither was the late Yar'Adua. You probably know all this.

Jonathan's parents, say his mama probably has answers. The Ijaws as we all know are given to heavy witchcraft and diabolical activities.
Jonathan must have "cooked" well enough to have spirits of "goodluck" tearing his bosses to assume their offices. I smell things...

Second,
have you ever asked yourself what it takes to seat at Aso Rock seaters? Or your innocent mind thinks politics is all natural?
Hmm that's a big lie!

The BIG GIST is this:
For Jonathan to assume the presidential seat at Aso Rock he has to do more of spiritual convenants and oaths. Oh yes did i forget to state that literally all politicians are cultists? Oh yes! Jonathan is not an exception!
Unfortunately he (Jonathan) was required to give blood inorder to assume that position.

Jonathan heartlessly took a covenant to give blood through the advent of the terrorist group known as Boko Haram.

Jonathan has given so much blood and he'll still give more (that's the convenant) infact, its just the beginning. If Gej wins next year, BH will still continue their blood shedding.

Most of our past presidents all entered with the same convenant. Gowon gave his own blood quota through the civil war. If you think things happen for nothing then you have to do a rethink.
Other presidents had other convenants they took. Some brought untold hardship and suffering to citizens, other's uselessed the nation's economy.

Ever wondered why

BH will not cease as long as Gej remains at Aso Rock, and unfortunately innocent Nigerians will pay for it.

You are looking for a source, oh, let me remind you that no media or journalist will publish such high and top secret.

And your confused mind failed to tell you that God might have decided to settle Nigeria's case by ensuring that power goes round.

Are you saying that Adeboye redeem pastor is not filled with the HolySpirit to detect his jazz assuming you are right.

Guy I hope Buhari is not planning to stabilize the psychiatric market.

For your information , power must go round.

1 Like

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:
I hold GEJ responsible for the security situation in this country. He failed to protect our lives and properties from miscreants.

@ OP,

Is Obama a saint? Ever wondered why Obama armed Al-Qaelda linked terrorists to destabilize Libya or why he armed terrorists in Syria and Iraq who today behead christians at will (ISIS)? Which god is Obama in covenant with?

Hold Northern elites responsible for opposing state police which would have helped them fight this terror even if federal boys tactically escape to Cameroon.

But today these same elites want to fight BH with hunters and vigilantes. Does this not prove they are clueless personified.

The North is paying the price of opposing progress out of greed fear and envy.

I pity Northern Christians. As for the Muslim North , they are the architect of their problem when they choose to oppose progress out of greed fear and envy.

2 Likes

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Burger01(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2014
What's this Op saying? Did he escape from a Kenyan psychiatric hospital?
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by benuejosh: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2014
just came to reaad the Comments
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Kingspin(m): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2014
And who is innocent? Buhari, Atiku or Tinubu hey! Forget .

1 Like

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Joe88(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2014
so somebody can still reason in such manner in this century, Nigeria is truly doomed
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Vince77(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2014
FOOL.

1 Like

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2014
Joe88:
so somebody can still reason in such manner in this century, Nigeria is truly doomed
Nigeria, the more you look, the less you see.
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:

@ OP,

Did implied that Obama was a saint?? What i mean is, Obama knows much about the crisis in Nigeria than you or I. USA refusing to sell arms is just a pointer to the fact they know that Nigeria's heads have arms all deep in the BH issue, they wouldn't want to help us kill ourselves for nought.
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2014
This write-up is not intended to foster unintelligent arguements, for those that believe or not i will give you all a sign.
If Jonathan is really donating blood for his tenure through BH, then mark it today (10/12/2014) that BH killings and bloodshedding will not cease if Jonathan wins next year's election. The bloodshedding will continue as long as Gej remain the president of this country. He needs blood to seat on Aso Rock. Remember what Wole Soyinka said.
The unfortunate thing is that you guys never ask questions, to you, all things are well, to your deluded minds.

If you don't believe , fine! Just watchout for the sign next year: BH will not cease!

1 Like

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Caseless: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2014
gebest:
Right from the onset i always look at him as a vampire and those his supporters blood are next for him to sacrifice.
i was shocked to hear on 'sunshine'(a chennel's tv programe) where a man called and was saying gej is a cultist. He went further to say it was his wife who took him to olumba olumba church/temple in calabar and that was wher the prophecy of him(gej) becoming a president was made. They also told him there will b 'blood-shedding' /loss of lives under his watch. The caller was stopped by the presenter, since he was without evidence. Having heard this, i dnt knw why d heartless gej decided to contest then despite d warning.
Most of our leaders are connected to d dark.

3 Likes

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Caseless:
i was shocked to hear on 'sunshine'(a chennel's tv programe) where a man called and was saying gej is a cultist. He went further to say it was his wife who took him to olumba olumba church/temple in calabar and that was wher the prophecy of him(gej) becoming a president was made. They also told him there will b 'blood-shedding' /loss of lives under his watch. The caller was stopped by the presenter, since he was without evidence. Having heard this, i dnt knw why d heartless gej decided to contest then despite d warning.
Most of our leaders are connected to d dark.
You think straight bro, to some it's just a look over comment or remark, they don't see reason, it's not their fault though, it's the strategy of the dark people to veil their minds inorder to cover their tracks.
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by major466(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Mescopaul:

Second,
Hmm that's a big lie!

The BIG GIST is this:

Ever wondered why

Complete TRASH.

1 Like

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by AINATOLULOPE: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2014
Intersting..
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by major466(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Hold Northern elites responsible for opposing state police which would have helped them fight this terror even if federal boys tactically escape to Cameroon.
Exactly. Northern Leaders are the architects of their own problems. The are the major stumbling block standing against the practice of True Federalism in Nigeria. They hate State Police, yet won't hesitate to praise local hunters in their exploit against boko haram. They hate the PIB bill, yet won't hesitate to maintain their grip on the Lake Chad basin over recent discovery of oil. They cry of poverty in their region, yet won't hesitate to keep their children in perpetual illiteracy. They cry of being marginalized at the center because power is not in their graps, yet won't hesitate to marginalize other regions to keep hold of power - via born to rule elements. They accused GEJ for fueling Boko Haram, yet won't hesitate to end almajirism. Northern Leaders are still stuck in the stone age.

But today these same elites want to fight BH with hunters and vigilantes. Does this not prove they are clueless personified.
Don't mind them.

The North is paying the price of opposing progress out of greed fear and envy.
I pity Northern Christians. As for the Muslim North , they are the architect of their problem when they choose to oppose progress out of greed fear and envy.
They're still bound in the stone age.

1 Like

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by fctboy: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2014
No African is clean of demons but the good thing about GEJ is his humility and submission to God for deliverance. God resist the proud and give grace to the humble. The humble are always on top that is why he will remain in Aso rock until 2019.
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by gebest: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2014
[quote
author=Caseless post=28747624]i was shocked to hear on 'sunshine'(a
chennel's tv programe) where a man called and was saying gej is a
cultist. He went further to say it was his wife who took him to olumba
olumba church/temple in calabar and that was wher the prophecy of
him(gej) becoming a president was made. They also told him there will b
'blood-shedding' /loss of lives under his watch. The caller was stopped
by the presenter, since he was without evidence. Having heard this, i
dnt knw why d heartless gej decided to contest then despite d warning.
Most of our leaders are connected to d dark.[/quote] i weep for this country.
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
fctboy:
No African is clean of demons [b]but the good thing about GEJ is his humility and submission to God for deliverance. [/b]God resist the proud and give grace to the humble. The humble are always on top that is why he will remain in Aso rock until 2019.
I never heard about that, was it something secret? Who is the prophet or pastor that will carryout the deliverance and what's the name of the church?
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by saint047(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Eziachi: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
What a load of rubbish!
Someone sane actually sat down and wasted a precious time writing this garbage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Bauchi State Governors Son, Umar Yuguda Set To Wed / The Noblezone “prophesy” For 2015 Elections / Buhari Has 60 Percent Edge Over Jonathan, Says Eurasia Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.