Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions (22714 Views)

Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'm in Africa but my heart is in Miami
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
If you like, let ur scheming heart be @ Afghanistan...we know ur antecedents! undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by PAINGAIN: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Una dey yab atiku abi? What of buhari? Or maybe him no get twitter, make buhari also pretend to care. Oh I see, he's busy looking for who will step down for him abi. But make I ask sef, why those bombers no fit go for dat stadium go bomb all those polithifians? Dem dey bomb innocent citizens. Ndi owo.
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
OK now how much is garri and groundnut ...
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by chrisxxx(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chai Atiku u blew ur presidential chance in 2003. That was when it came knocking. Nigerians wanted anything that could save us from the shackle of Obj. But out of emotion u let go. Now it will be a herculean task to unsit the incumbent because Nigerians like him.
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Elan83(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
If his hrt is in kano,his eyes in aso rock, his hed on his neck where z his d!ckk?

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by ogene70: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Atiku Park well joor...flirtatious man with flirtatious heart, you they Lagos your heart don flirt go Kano, all in the name of politics ..story to the gods.
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by smudge2079(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Heart in one place, mind in another shey Politicians and deir lies.... Smh! Smh vigorously!
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by LadyH(f): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nigerians what do we call this?? STORY FOR THE GODS!!!

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by yehmi01(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Playing Politics with the dead.

This man is out of his mind.

First It was the statement of He does not smoke and He does not drink and womanize again.

Now this

Who does he think he his fooling.

Please This man must not win ohh.

He must think Nigerians are senseless people. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Anyone that falls for this nonsense is a big fool.... undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2014
I am eating fried rice, but my heart is with semo....smh undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by bigfatbooty: 12:42am On Dec 11, 2014
Singer chidinma nude released a day after her father's death!!!
http:///AouMC
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by DonaldGenes(m): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Earlier: some delegates had a chat & one said; "It is only Buhari I have not got money from, but if we desire true change, he is the best".

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by DonaldGenes(m): 12:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Fabdedon:
They act like they care undecided
Like he will donate a part of his body to dos injured..cry

Lol
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by DonaldGenes(m): 12:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Veralaw:
[size=16pt]Hypocrites everywhereundecided
can he donate the blood in his cap looking nose if any of them needed it

Anyway,As far as this is Lalasticlala's thread,frontpage don sure for am
and even say frontpage no dey make sense again,I must buy a plot of land here...[/size]

Lil silly you
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by DonaldGenes(m): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2014
babseg:
Someone should please advise him to leave his body in Lagos and take his heart to kano

grin grin grin
Una funny o

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by MrSon(m): 1:14am On Dec 11, 2014
all liars shall go to hell fire!!! u wey u dey beg for votes up and down for lagos? chaix3 diariz Allah ooo
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by NJPot(m): 1:15am On Dec 11, 2014
He is in Lagos,
his heart is in kano,
his stomach is in abuja,
where im nyash go dee?

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by TonYzeallY(m): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Oga sssssssshaTap jare! U re a bwoody Lier ni joor...r.i.p from true lovers jare...Una see why i'm still in sri Lanka?
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by TonYzeallY(m): 1:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Elan83:
If his hrt is in kano,his eyes in aso rock, his hed on his neck where z his d!ckk?
Wch kind Question be dat na,it's high time u show respect in dis cuntry!..u g o u no knw say him d?ck dey him concubine yyyasH? Nawa o
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 11, 2014
NJPot:
He is in Lagos,
his heart is in kano,
his stomach is in abuja,
where im nyash go dee?
grin
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
Former Vice President and aspirant at the ongoing Presidential primaries election of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Atiku Abubakar has expressed sadness over the bomb explosions in Kano on Wednesday.

The Turakin Adamawa, who is currently taking part in the election holding at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos took to his Twitter handle shortly after the explosion to console people of Kano over the incident.

"@atiku: I’m in Lagos for the APC presidential primaries but my heart is with the people of Kano over the reported bomb blast #KanoOnMyMind -AA”, he tweeted.p

DAILY POST observed that the Kano State governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso who is also vying for the presidential ticket is yet to react to the incident.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/10/im-lagos-heart-kano-atiku-reacts-bomb-explosions/

Is there a new Kano bombing?
So Buhari is bent on using human blood to enter aso rock?
The Lord resist him ozugbo!

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by naijaking1: 3:50am On Dec 11, 2014
The man has a way with words, like him or hate him. Good political talk, even if he didn't mean it.
GEJ and his people should learn to say things like that, because it gets quoted over and over. Small PR stunt!!!
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Turbocharged: 3:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Fabdedon:
They act like they care undecided
Like he will donate a part of his body to dos injured..cry

No mind them!
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Gbengem(m): 5:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Lol...This Man is a joker. And when did he started caring?
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by ojimbo(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Oga atiku. abeg meet me at the park at maza maza, am on my way to kano now. I will pay for your ticket
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Meti99(m): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2014
An expression of a desperate polythiefcian
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:13am On Dec 11, 2014
Cut the heart out and waybill to Kano..

Be acting like they care......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report / Cameron Praises Nigeria’s Anti-Corruption Fight / AGF Sends Criminal Allegations Against Onnoghen To NJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.