Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed (3468 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime / Hmmm! Just Yesterday Evening While On My Sickbed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Mightyraw:
i knw dat but she has much to lose
they always have much to lose. Mine wrote on facebook that life is unfair that one would love a guy and only for him to love another.

Karma, they say, is a B1tch! smiley
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Y wuld u send her airtime? U be Mtn or what? If she is foolish not to know when to ask for something..i don't like it when ladies behave like beggars.....u don't need ladies like that..u got served,sorry bro
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 11, 2014
I don't know wat qualities u look out. For in a lady you want but this is definitely out of the way...why wuld u send her airtime? U be mtn? am a lady too but i dislike the way some ladies beg for airtime...she is just using u Ni o,she wild use the credit to call another guy
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by eightsin(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2014
2sExy1:
lol. I caught my own that time sef. Recharge card wey I send am na hin she use write love text to her main boyfriend lol.

I suffer no b small.

But at least she call you inside well?
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2014
eightsin:

But at least she call you inside well?
call ke? the idiot hardly calls at that time o. So selfish and self centered
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Mightyraw(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2014
here is d msg I gat from her

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Sunkyphil(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2014
no matter ow busy a lady myt b she wud still find tym to call her most cherished one even if she is broke

1 Like

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by iamrealdeji(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2014
Mightyraw:
I pray she call 2mao dah her phone gat lost
Why wouldn't her phone get lost,thats karma,when you don't care about someone that cares so much about you
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by iamrealdeji(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2014
Mightyraw:
here is d msg I gat from her
Well,dont conclude just yet,maybe she does'nt have any means to communicate with you,some people don't like using other people's phones
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by dasrackhor(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2014
My candid advice“Bleep her” n dump her,she aint d 1 for u...Then watch hw she will be running “Katikati race” to get u back.Dose holes aint loyal Bro..They aint.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Romantic" Conversation Between An Airtel Customer Service Girl And A Guy / Ladies; Slim Or Plump Guys? Your Reasons / what could be going thru this man mind as he signs marriage certificate (PICs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.