Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed (3383 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime / Hmmm! Just Yesterday Evening While On My Sickbed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Mightyraw(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
embarassedguys wah do u think about dis gal
she keeps disturbing me to send her airtime when am on sick bed ,I later manage to get it only for her nt to just send a thank u msg or rather ask abt me health
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Mendo007(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
sorry bro u just got served

5 Likes

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
ehya, take heart bro

some women kill you faster than any sickness
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by priscaoge(f): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Baddestguyp:
ehya, take heart bro

@bolded just cracked me up cheesy cheesy cheesy Fast Killers cheesy cheesy
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Mightyraw(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Baddestguyp:
ehya, take heart bro

as in I called her d next dae only to hear *watsup boo hw is ur body* I just bang d call b4 my headache resurface

1 Like

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
does she know you're sick?

2 Likes

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Tymax(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mightyraw:
she keeps disturbing me to send her airtime when am on sick bed ,I later manage to get it only for her to to just send a thank u msg or rather ask abt me health
Whaaaat?!!!! shocked angry DROP HER!
Mightyraw:
as in I called her d 2 date only to hear *watsup boo hw is ur body* I just bang d call b4 my headache resurface
angry angry and I dey boil like say na me.

1 Like

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Mightyraw(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
does she know you're sick?
very well
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by simplemach(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Its your cross, carry it.
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by lilmax(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't believe this
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Mightyraw(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
lilmax:
I don't believe this
I pray she call 2mao dah her phone gat lost
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mightyraw:
very well
She's got no manners. That's really bad of her. How old is she?
some girls sha.
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Tymax(m): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
some girls sha.

2 Likes

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tymax:
ok. The girls in your family do that too.

2 Likes

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Tymax(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by daben1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bro, you be MAGA.don't take this too serious
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Mightyraw(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
some girls sha.
she is 21, d type dat defines maturity like Sey nah dem insert d word for dico
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by daben1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bro, you be MAGA...
don't take dis too serious!
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Mightyraw(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
daben1:
Bro, you be MAGA
i knw dat but she has much to lose
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tymax:

undecided
why you modify am? You for leave am like that na. Mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Tymax(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
why you modify am? You for leave am like that na. Mtcheeeeeeeew
undecided Checks her profile picture.... No wonder. lipsrsealed
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by eightsin(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
U send her recharge card to call her boyfriend. U better tighten those loosed screws in ur head.

2 Likes

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mightyraw:
she is 21, d type dat defines maturity like Sey nah dem insert d word for dico
na wa o. Don't mind her.
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tymax:

undecided Checks her profile picture.... No wonder. lipsrsealed
Smh undecided
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Mightyraw(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
I go by dis quote ...givers Neva lack ,beggars always ask
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is terrible, some girls could be so heartless Bro when next you want to keep a girl friend endeavor to use reciprocity as a watch word.
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by missdebs(f): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2014
your title first made me laff taya
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Mightyraw:
she keeps disturbing me to send her airtime when am on sick bed ,I later manage to get it only for her nt to just send a thank u msg or rather ask abt me health

Sorry to hear.

It breaks my heart to hear stuff like that.

Trifling gold digging wench. I mean biotch. I mean girl.

Drop her like its hot.
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Hazardd(m): 4:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Take heart......
The girl is just using you.... grin
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 11, 2014
You are not dating normal human being,she must be sick up stair...what am I saying?u are also sick for sending her.
Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Mightyraw:
as in I called her d next dae only to hear *watsup boo hw is ur body* I just bang d call b4 my headache resurface
you better end that relationship because that girl does not love you. It's a clear sign.

I remember making arrangments to bury my mum, my then ex was aware from day 1 that my mum was no more. She never asked me how she could come and be with me. A night before the burial, I called her and we were talking. No single words regarding burial came out of her mouth BUT a phone.

She asked me what about the phone I promised her. Honestly, I never promised her any phone because I had bought her one previously.

Nairaland knows the rest... Lol.

Such girls only see you an ATM. Fact!

If you never bangg her... Do so while you can and dump her azz. You won't have much good tales in this venture I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 11, 2014
eightsin:
U send her recharge card to call her boyfriend. U better tighten those loosed screws in ur head.
lol. I caught my own that time sef. Recharge card wey I send am na hin she use write love text to her main boyfriend lol.

I suffer no b small.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Scared Of HER Offer!!!! / 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts / I Bow For Some Nairaland Girls Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.