Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (24090 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by timota(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Picture of u fainting or I don't believe the story

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by edwinkube(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2014
Eeyaa!! U av been maga-ed..wait oo..., u say u fainted twice?! Lol! No go die cos of woman ooo, women plenty pass guyz na, so go 'fishin' 4 anoda one
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by dammywapes(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Guy u blew it , wen u noticed the ring on her finger twice u ought not ave to engage in the relationship anymore. And for the girl, she decide to go greener pasture. I had this experience in my first year in the university. I met this girl in a general course class, we chat n started to b friends, n started growing attention for each other but the first day i noticed a ring on her finger , na since that day i kill that feelings i ave for her but she wanna get close again but i didn't show up cos i wnt lyk to b hurt. The solution s to move on bro. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by prettymina(f): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Some girls can't without sex that was y she dated u so u can keep servicing her b4 her man comes back.....Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Jabioro: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Thank ur God n star,dat u she didn't marry you,otherwise she wud kill u,leave her patapata
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Teespice(f): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2014
eminentme:
*laughs aloud* pls op, give me sometime to laff abeg hahahahhaa..ehen *clears throat and adjust joko stool* well my son, ur problem is simple but disheartening . that's d problems of our Nigerian girl, I guess she must be from Edo state, our girls can abandon a decade-old raltionship and die after a man they've just met upon hearing the ' i'll marry you' word. anyways just take heart okay *pats him at the back*

can't you drop your contributions without the stereotype

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by howmarketng(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2014
You have been "KOROOED"
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by dammywapes(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
timota:
Hey bro , how did u want him to get that pic ? I think nobody will take a pic of such.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Samzzy94(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
vichofu:

You can't spell " DUPPED" yet you making your spelling error carry an obvious font size

Mr i sabi...is dat even d correct spelling. SmhSmh undecided
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by jeje123(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2014
mlanreh:
OP pls nd pls am waiting for part 2 of this tales by moon light .
I just hope your mom and Dad won't faint like you did cheesy
Laughing waiting concer mom and dad again.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2014
angry these w h o r e s ain't loyal
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by jahbiz: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2014
This one na mere tory na. Next time you faint pls don't wake up again cos I hate to hear this kind tory.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Agbegilodo: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2014
It's a real pity that the guy was treated in this manner (if this story is for real)..... He should take heart and move on, there is nothing left to salvage here. Such a woman can even kill him... He needs to tell his Parents the situation the way it is. Unfortunately, love can make one overlook a lot of things, because the handwriting must have been on the wall for a while.
The painful thing here is it is going to take a while for the young man to trust again and that is a real pity. He should please, I repeat please not try to lose faith in love and trust. He just happened to give those virtues to the wrong woman....

3 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by OkpuAugustine(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2014
This must be a Nollywood story, cos I predicted d end and it happened exactly.... Anyway, this is no reasonable story to me,, find some more!!!
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by jahbiz: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2014
Nonso23:
This guy na otondo.
She pointed out her fiance to you amongst the gentlemen deliberating upon her marriage rites and you couldn't even walk up to the man to narrate your story with juicier and raunchier contents.
I'm sure the fiance would have ended the engagement there and then if you did (ego trips) and you too would have been satisfied.
It will be 1 - 1
She wastes your 2 years, you scatter her engagement.
No cheating. grin grin
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by tonero230(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2014
You have to work on your use of words and spellings.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by mimiejacobz(f): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Kelechi2020:
I read your topic with so much joy because am happy to see someone who has graduated from the current situation am in.....

I will cut the long story short......
I met the girl am dating presently just like six months ago..... She is a girl that is well brought up, and turned down all advances by guys in school to win her over.....
I professed my love to her after chyking her as a friend for two weeks....
I took her out one night, bought her drinks amid she only gave me a peck and told me she is not ready for a kiss.... She told me she is a virgin and am her first love, since then it's been like my world revolves around her.... She is nineteen now and am 24 and I am working towards marrying....
I don't know why am so afraid I will lose her... But this post has increased my fears........

Lol,don't just xpect too much dts the only way to avoid being in same situation lyk the op,but this love ehh even if u try to be careful it still manages to play tricks on our heart

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by jeje123(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2014
timota:
smbdy dat hit by car cannot pick numba.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by jsunex(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Bro. Jus forget her and move on wit ur lif
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by TDstarr: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2014
normally
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Classicalmusic: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2014
@OP, haha. I can see that you really loved this girl but sorry because you've been played by a female player :-)

Next time, you should be careful with the kind of chick you fall in love with :-)

Above all, you're lucky. It would have been a disaster in the long run, if you had married this lady.

Now, try as much as you can, to get the right girl.

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by debo07(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Wot a nice cooked up story.you no try at all.you went to ur gal frnd house and discorvered dat pple r der to ask her parents her hand in marriage and she excused them just to see you and she told u exactly wots happening.no gal will evr do such becos she also risks losing her fiance.becos the gal will knw u mite do sometin to spoil d whole tin and her fiance and family will knw she's bin cheating all this while.no gal will risk such.she would have broken up wit u long b4 dat day or even tell u dat she's travellin just to make sure u don't come dat day.so OP I don't believe you.girls are smarter dan dat.

3 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by onadana: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2014
angryIs it that am a different specie of a man or what?Stuffs like this don't happen to me....it can't fit happen at all(excuse the English).I am so thorough in everything I do....I checked,cross check and double check.You question everything.My son is seven....I have so breed him you will think he is 15.Bro,what I mean is are you a learner?Two wasted years....you thought you were in love.....she fooled you all along.You were just so blind you couldn't see.You swallowed everything she did and told you hook,line and sinker.She has told you....she doesn't love you...the sex was good but not good enough to stop her from scurrying to marry someone else.Bro leak your wound and live to fight another day.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by bigemmmybig(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2014
ammyluv2002:
We chics can pretend even the devil won't even notice

And if guys do am now una go say guys wicked, all guys r d same bla bla blaaaa cheesy
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by cod87: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2014
Simply move on. Be glad u learnt your lesson earlier than she planned
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2014
digitalgeorgy:
na wa oooo...
you no try. u found a soul mate and u didnt make quick effort to apply it on ur hair. take heart man, my sister never marry shaa and she is not engaged.
Tell ur sister to reach me on 07030305779. Am ready for d dowry
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Eberex(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2014
ZiggyEmerald:
just walk away and pray for ur own. u must have seen the sign earlier but u ignored it. nexttime, dont let ur feeling rule u.

I like your response. Most times our instinct tells us something is wrong, but because we are afraid or just too stubborn we ignore it. Yet that danger will still be within you but will start to fade away if you keep telling yourself ''everything is alright''.

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Eberex(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2014
ZiggyEmerald:
just walk away and pray for ur own. u must have seen the sign earlier but u ignored it. nexttime, dont let ur feeling rule u.

I get that feeling when something is wrong. In as much as i cannot pinpoint what it is, i know i am wrong. But what i do at those periods is kill it since i dont have any proof
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Eberex(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2014
TOPIC ought to be : I dated a girl for 2 Years not knowing she was already engaged. But OP, did you bleep her? Cos if you didn't , then consider it a total LOSS

2 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by grandstar(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2014
you are only 24years. you still have lots of time on your hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift / Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.