Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

7 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry A Non-exposed Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry A Non-exposed Guy. (994 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry A Non-exposed Guy. by olexjay(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2014
1. Fashion: He don't care about fashion so he put on any cloth which come up his way, he won't even come up with the idea of going to a boutique, Such guys patronize the bend-down boutique (second/third grade clothing selling shops).

2. Interaction: Such guy could be boring and might be somehow shy to meet either the friends of his wife or even find its little difficult his to act freely with his wife in-laws.

3. Home: He don't consider electronics as something special, such guys would say "Television set are all of the same since everyone of them display picture so no need of wasting money on changing electronic.

4. Romantic: Such guy might lack some romantic acts since he's not expose to something like that right from his youth age. He will not come up with an idea of going out on a special date with his wife or even taking her out. He might also lack some romantic act on bed, such guy would have it in mind that all we aiming for are children...lol.

5. Abnormally Exposed: If a dull or non-exposed guy meet or start to mingle with some exposed guy he might want to imitate them and by doing that he might end up in getting expose in abnormal way, such as: tasting the fun of night clubs whereby he might turn it to a daily must mark attendance since it seems to be so fun to him.

6. Cheating: Once he get expose and now doing that in abnormal way by trying to imitate, then such guy will be very easy to deceive by friends in asking him out to try something new and he may start the idea of flirting, now his family is at the edge of the table.

7. Multiple-Wife: The result of his flirting act may end him up to impregnate a lady, now the dullness and the former fear will bounced back on the man and with no choice he will finally bring the lady home as a second wife.

Ladies, if you are dating any non-exposed guy then its you duty to bring him up by putting him on the rightful exposing lane because this will really benefit your relationship.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry A Non-exposed Guy. by merit12(f): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2014
If your brother happens to be in that category should I dump him??if all ladies date d social ones,who will. Date d one that's not social?

Even if 2ladies goes to 1 social guy,there still be left over

What then happen to the rest

Throw d ladies away bah

Love all your haters..........

I. Was. Here @9pm
Watching this op with my black google 3d glasses
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry A Non-exposed Guy. by olexjay(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2014
merit12:
If your brother happens to be in that category should I dump him??if all ladies date d social ones,who will. Date d one that's not social?

Even if 2ladies goes to 1 social guy,there still be left over

What then happen to the rest

Throw d ladies away bah

Love all your haters..........

I. Was. Here @9pm
Watching this op with my black google 3d glasses
I've said it all at the bottom line of my post "If my brother happen to be in the category then you change him before you marry him.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry A Non-exposed Guy. by Hazardd(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2014
One man food is another man poison.
most every girl date a social guy...

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry A Non-exposed Guy. by checkdate(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2014
olexjay:
1. Fashion: He don't care about fashion so he put on any cloth which come up his way, he won't even come up with the idea of going to a boutique, Such guys patronize the bend-down boutique (second/third grade clothing selling shops).

2. Interaction: Such guy could be boring and might be somehow shy to meet either the friends of his wife or even find its little difficult his to act freely with his wife in-laws.

3. Home: He don't consider electronics as something special, such guys would say "Television set are all of the same since everyone of them display picture so no need of wasting money on changing electronic.

4. Romantic: Such guy might lack some romantic acts since he's not expose to something like that right from his youth age. He will not come up with an idea of going out on a special date with his wife or even taking her out. He might also lack some romantic act on bed, such guy would have it in mind that all we aiming for are children...lol.

5. Abnormally Exposed: If a dull or non-exposed guy meet or start to mingle with some exposed guy he might want to imitate them and by doing that he might end up in getting expose in abnormal way, such as: tasting the fun of night clubs whereby he might turn it to a daily must mark attendance since it seems to be so fun to him.

6. Cheating: Once he get expose and now doing that in abnormal way by trying to imitate, then such guy will be very easy to deceive by friends in asking him out to try something new and he may start the idea of flirting, now his family is at the edge of the table.

7. Multiple-Wife: The result of his flirting act may end him up to impregnate a lady, now the dullness and the former fear will bounced back on the man and with no choice he will finally bring the lady home as a second wife.

Ladies, if you are dating any non-exposed guy then its you duty to bring him up by putting him on the rightful exposing lane because this will really benefit your relationship.
What of Non-exposed Girls ?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry A Non-exposed Guy. by Cholls(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2014
My brother what can I say? Ok......
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry A Non-exposed Guy. by Tonydeeb(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Different strokes for different folks...
Why sound like you're in any position to determine other ppl's life choices...you can neva influence the decision of even the most timid of introverts if he/she is determined to do smthin come rain come sunshine...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry A Non-exposed Guy. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
People have different taste
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry A Non-exposed Guy. by olexjay(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
checkdate:
What of Non-exposed Girls ?
u exposed her to the normal lane

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? / How To Handle Being In Love With Two People / Your 'It Almost Happened' Story - Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.