Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? (994 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by LaurelP(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
This question seems a bit confusing. Who owns a man? Is it his mother, his wife or his girlfriend/side chick

The mother gave birth to him and nurtured him.
The wife takes care of him and lives with him
The girlfriend or side chick satisfies him

So who owns the man?
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by braine(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
The girlfriend.
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by LaurelP(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
braine:
The girlfriend.
shocked
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by misshoree(f): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mother

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by debonairprinx(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by debonairprinx(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
He came outa one
He's tired of going into one
And he changes one when he feels like.
Who do u tink owns d man.

No one man, dude's in control of his sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
The mother
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by izsmike: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
JESUS
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by Janeify(f): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Childhood -mother
Adolescent -mother
Adult-wife
The law of marriage.

A man shall leave his house and become one with his wife.

I've forgotten all those place sha
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by Yustash001(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
The question is difficult to answer but I'll never place my wife over my mother...
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by izsmike: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Janeify:
Childhood -mother
Adolescent -mother
Adult-wife
The law of marriage.

A man shall leave his house and become one with his wife.

I've forgotten all those place sha
SO NO HOPE FOR SIDE CHICKS AND BABY MAMAS?
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Purely your question is wrong an uncalled for.

We're not in any slave era.

No one owns a man... A man is a man with responsibilities. Garrit?

But if this topic was created solemnly for fun and laffs, I'd shout and say the wife ownnnnnnnnnz the man cool

Dude, after marriage, you're expected to be glued with one pusssssy for life! sad

But come o!? Was it not the mother that pee the man into the world?.

I think we should direct this question to seun.
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
the wife
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by Janeify(f): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
izsmike:
SO NO HOPE FOR SIDE CHICKS AND BABY MAMAS?
No hope for illegal connections and home breakers
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by izsmike: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Janeify:

No hope for illegal connections and home breakers
bin a side chick or a baby mama doesnt mean u r a home breaker dear. any childbirth outside wedlock will turn d mother into a baby mama, might later become a wife tho.
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by Janeify(f): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
izsmike:
bin a side chick or a baby mama doesnt mean u r a home breaker dear. any childbirth outside wedlock will turn d mother into a baby mama, might later become a wife tho.
If she later becomes the wife then good...
Like i stated earlier
Adulthood -wife
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by LaurelP(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
jboy73:
Purely your question is wrong an uncalled for.

We're not in any slave era.

No one owns a man... A man is a man with responsibilities. Garrit?

But if this topic was created solemnly for fun and laffs, I'd shout and say the wife ownnnnnnnnnz the man cool

Dude, after marriage, you're expected to be glued with one pusssssy for life! sad

But come o!? Was it not the mother that pee the man into the world?.

I think we should direct this question to seun.

Easy nah
We aint fighting
"Own" doesn't mean slave like u understood it
It means who is more entitled to a man
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
LaurelP:

Easy nah
We aint fighting
"Own" doesn't mean slave like u understood it
It means who is more entitled to a man

We the fight?

U no see my third paragraph?
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by veesnipez(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mother and Wife owns the man
depending on some situations and happenings
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by Chizzy20(f): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
A girlfriend should nt b included on dat list, cos she is still on probation.
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by GoodFaith: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
No person own a man
Men have two women in their life that play different roles
Having two great women in our life ( mother & wife that love each other and love you unconditional make life easy)
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother, Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Who owns the man?

Himself.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Being In Love With Two People / "Girls Are More Responsible For Rape Than Boys" / Your 'It Almost Happened' Story - Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.