Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? (1581 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Five Most Annoying First~date Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by sennyaca(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2014
First dates can be magical, exciting, bland or outright annoying! Imagine a first date where you’re asked what your level and monthly take home at work is. Imagine being asked how many people you’ve slept with on a first date. What’s the most annoying first date question you’ve heard?

Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by justmag(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Can you take care of me?? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by 9inches(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Do you love me? angry
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Hope u will not dissapoint me
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by Infomizer(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Blind date actually. Gave her my house addy, went to pick her up at the bus stop and then she asks, "hope there is a fast food joint around here"? In my mind, I was like, this one na elebi o! (Hungry person). As if I no go take care of am in the first place...
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by dolarland(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
can you die for me ?
like I be jesus angry

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Do i look handsome?
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by lokito: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
kristina1:
Do i look handsome?

You for tell am say even monkey fine pass am
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by cleonnepatra(f): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
do you like s*x?
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
lokito:

You for tell am say even monkey fine pass am
lol.....i jux fake a smile
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by ireneony(f): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Most annoying one I hate so much is; are u a virgin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by sennyaca(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Infomizer:
Blind date actually. Gave her my house addy, went to pick her up at the bus stop and then she asks, "hope there is a fast food joint around here"? In my mind, I was like, this one na elebi o! (Hungry person). As if I no go take care of am in the first place...
You for tell her say na slow food dey no be fast food
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by djeezy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Are you a player? undecided Like seriously? If I were I'm I gonna tell you??

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by hatux: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Do you really like me?
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by Edwardhead(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
What's ur 2go username?
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
can we do this again?
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Edwardhead:
What's ur 2go username?
RIP grin embarassed
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by JahzaraAde(f): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
dolarland:
can you die for me ?
like I be jesus angry

Looooooooool
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by wordbank(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Do u care for party? undecided
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by passionate88: 6:46am On Feb 11, 2015
Why are you taller than me?
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by Enegod(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2015
"what size is your ————>...and do
you like it?"
I be like HUH?
Why the hell does she need to know that
right now and we are talking for the first
time? What magazine told women to ask
men this question? angry
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by inositol88(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2015
HERE WE GO

ARE YOUR PARENTS RICH? (I most forget my 5 fingers for her face with force)

WUD U BUY ME BLACKBERRY? (I was like u see am for dream?)

HOW MANY ROUNDS CAN U GO ( and I responded: a trial will. convince u)

CAN I BRING MY FRIENDS ALONG FOR THE DATE? (then I ask, "Na date Abi Na fellowship"?)

WUD U MARRY ME? ( I was like "so Na ladies de propose now? where is de Ring pls"?)
Re: What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? by chrischidi: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
ireneony:
Most annoying one I hate so much is; are u a virgin

But true true are u a virgin? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. / When She Invyts U In / She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.