Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? (8893 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
dre11:

Did phyno cut his hair or.. .....
Ure asking if I do like ladies with low cut and not dreadlocksundecided
phyno is not on dreads, na galax na. I go just barb am appear for ya house like nigerian film ghost. cheesy
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

Low cut ladies bawo nah... When I dey search long hair like ma Missberrypop5 .. Wetin I go dey play with when am in d mood nah? her Bald head? grin .. cheesy and braid on guys? ? Make God catch am make the hair no long wella, nah DAT time he go be like child whey run from orphanage... grin
lol, there's a level of braid i like on a guy. It must not be long. It should be like j.holidays' own or sean paul. It looks cute. Some ladies on low cut can be attractive, like our own chidimma.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by dre11(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
phyno is not on dreads, na galax na. I go just barb am appear for ya house like nigerian film ghost. cheesy

cheesy
cheesy
That's in your dreams......
U barb hair..... When GEJ never step down say he no dey go for 2015
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
That's in your dreams......
U barb hair..... When GEJ never step down say he no dey go for 2015
lolx grin grin grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by dre11(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
lolx grin grin grin

I get you for there. ......

Btw...... When are u making ur Christmas hair,
I want DHL the money to yougringrin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Janeify(f): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

NI GINI? THATS CUS U ARE TEEN THEN, AM WRONG? OYA TRY AM NOW MAKE WE SEE... tongue
lol...kai!you're right _i surrender grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
dre11:

I get you for there. ......

Btw...... When are u making ur Christmas hair,
I want DHL the money to yougringrin
lol, i get account. Make i send am? I no too trust that DHL, them fit carry am run grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by herald9: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

You are very right.. that's part of their signature... a sadist or feminist .... #FromExperience cheesy

Sadist?

I didn't say so o...They are actually buoyant..just that their ideology seems to be in conflict with that of the society..

I still respect them tho...Wish they knew they're fighting a lost battle.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Janeify:
lol...kai!you're right _i surrender grin

Better... Nothing rocks on ladies like long braids for me wink cheesy
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
herald9:

Sadist?

I didn't say so o...They are actually buoyant..just that their ideology seems to be in conflict with that of the society..

I still respect them tho...Wish they knew they're fighting a lost battle.

Yes some of them are... some are lively dough.. but the word feminist cannot be ruled out.. they be like "what a man can do a woman can do better -even shaving- ""
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by dre11(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, i get account. Make i send am? I no too trust that DHL, them fit carry am run grin

U mean say you get account
Okay.. ...
Try DHL the account to me thengrin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by iamord(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
kiss kiss kiss cool. Its cute. smiley
thank u! smiley . The stylist didn't do it too well this time.. She has been talking to a co worker all through so she did not concentrate all through.
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by iamord(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
this one you're asking me, you wan go braid ya own?
beta reply! grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by iamord(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
cupidhero:

You mean if ginuwine or omarion walked upto you when he still had braids you won't find him attractive? Most lovers of RnB love guys rocking braids. You saying you don't find braids attractive is like a Goth or a punk rock lover saying he hates a mohican hairdo.
#word..!! Well u know what they say. One man posion is another man meat!
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by iamord(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
herald9:

Hank Anukushocked

haha! I resemble am ni??
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by iamord(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

Better... Nothing rocks on ladies like long braids for me wink cheesy
head shape off the lady determines . I love the low cut hair do. In some instance skin. There is this nollywood newbie rumored to be going out with ducan mighty. She looks so beautiful on skin and natural. Disclaimer- my post does not refer to su or deeper life styled low cuts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

For both low cut and braids?

Yeah mehn

Btw yes that's me

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by AfricanApple(f): 12:37am On Dec 13, 2014
they neither turn me off nor turn me on. just be a good and responsible. period.
if u like fix rihanna, your cup of akamu lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 3:54am On Dec 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah mehn

Btw yes that's me
grin wink cool
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 13, 2014
with braided hair kwa?he is nuh more a guy na..lyk guy guy

if its cute I culd admire, and resist flaying, buh I dnt tink real men do dah!
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Dahjhi:
grin wink cool

Haha okays

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
they neither turn me off nor turn me on. just be a good and responsible. period.
if u like fix rihanna, your cup of akamu lipsrsealed
i wonder what kingtom will look with rihanna cut. grin or Dahjhi will look with brazilian hair shocked or chibwike with Long dreads cry. Or dre11 on fringes lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by AfricanApple(f): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2014
missberrypop5:
i wonder what kingtom will look with rihanna cut. grin or Dahjhi will look with brazilian hair shocked or chibwike with Long dreads cry. Or dre11 on fringes lipsrsealed
ahahahahahahahahahahahah roflmao, choi, missberry oooo, u won make this food wey I dey chop pass through my nose? grin grin laugh won kill me here o

na true talk sha, berra be the man u are and go on those cuts. lol
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by dre11(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2014
missberrypop5:

Forget it.. .....
I will look fat better than yougringrin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2014
missberrypop5:

Braids can never be good on me neither will I try it tongue .. Wavy low cut rocks.. wink
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by chibwike(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2014
missberrypop5:
Lol...me long dreads ke?.....maybe i'd try that someday...hope you will still like me..no matter how i look
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by xtervaganza(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2014
dechandel:
I prefer bald guys tongue
iyawo ajirebi
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by KingTom(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2014
missberrypop5:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
dre11:

Forget it.. .....
I will look fat better than yougringrin
if i hear grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dahjhi:

Braids can never be good on me neither will I try it tongue .. Wavy low cut rocks.. wink
tongue tongue
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...me long dreads ke?.....maybe i'd try that someday...hope you will still like me..no matter how i look
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by dre11(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
missberrypop5:
if i hear grin

How many times you wan hear am nowgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) / I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] / Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.