Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? (8880 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by dre11(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Only few of the ladies with low cuts do impress meundecided
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by pryd(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Women are more beautiful when they go on braids. I find braids very appealing. I think it makes a woman look younger as well.
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by hadizadeezy(f): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2014
LongShadow:
My *umm wife*..U're eating alonesad
am just trying to get ready for the First night, kiss
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2014
hadizadeezy:
am just trying to get ready for the First night, kiss
Hian!!...I won't touch u until 3days after!!
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
i like my old fashioned hair cheesy

dont mind me, you r pretty d way u r sweets wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Livingwalker(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
abi o. Braids on long hair can be attractive too, don't you think so?
yea BT free flow dey catch attention sharp sharpgrin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by iamord(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:
I prefer bald guys tongue
And you claiming you not a T...don't let me finish it grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
iamord:
missberrypop5 this is how I look on braids. smiley
kiss kiss kiss cool. Its cute. smiley
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
dre11:
Only few of the ladies with low cuts do impress meundecided
when am planning of making my hair like phyno's own. Better increase the number o cheesy
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
kiss kiss kiss cool. Its cute. smiley

Are you sure? ? shocked
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by herald9: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
iamord:
missberrypop5 this is how I look on braids. smiley

Hank Anukushocked
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

Are you sure? ? shocked
this one you're asking me, you wan go braid ya own?
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
this one you're asking me, you wan go braid ya own?

Coughs .. you won't understand tongue.. Braid keh.. u won't want to see it..
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
ok, i know the style you're trying to point out. That hair style makes a woman look so manly.
yea but I love it
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ew no
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by herald9: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

Coughs .. you won't understand tongue.. Braid keh.. u won't want to see it..

You wey no get hair...you wan braid your brain? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by marieolae(f): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
I think guys prefer ladies with low cut, actually its only the v pretty ones that can pull it off

As for me, braids on a guy..nahhhhtongue. It looks immature and its not attractive to me

smiley
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
herald9:

You wey no get hair...you wan braid your brain? grin

Herald U nor wapa o... who told u I wan braid nah...? butter be monkey food?? cheesy
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
marieolae:
I think guys prefer ladies with low cut, actually its only the v pretty ones that can pull it off

As for me, braids on a guy..nahhhhtongue. It looks immature and its not attractive to me

smiley

Low cut ladies bawo nah... When I dey search long hair like ma Missberrypop5 .. Wetin I go dey play with when am in d mood nah? her Bald head? grin .. cheesy and braid on guys? ? Make God catch am make the hair no long wella, nah DAT time he go be like child whey run from orphanage... grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by dre11(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
when am planning of making my hair like phyno's own. Better increase the number o cheesy

Did phyno cut his hair or.. .....
Ure asking if I do like ladies with low cut and not dreadlocksundecided
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Ew no

For both low cut and braids?
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by herald9: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

Low cut ladies bawo nah... When I dey search long hair like ma Missberrypop5 .. Wetin I go dey play with when am in d mood nah? her Bald head? grin .. cheesy and braid on guys? ? Make God catch am make the hair no long wella, nah DAT time he go be like child whey run from orphanage... grin

Low cut on a girl...Feels like your dating a guy..sad...The hair gives her that feminine look

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
herald9:

Low cut on a girl...Feels like your dating a guy..sad...The hair gives her that feminine look

Never romantic... I can remember even at 45 my dad still warns mum never to cut her hair.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Janeify(f): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Marieolae is right.Guys prefer it when a girl's hair is short/on low cut.
I remember when i used to barb my hair;i received alot of compliment from my friends, classmates and...my brothers were not left behind grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Janeify:
Marieolae is right.Guys prefer it when a girl's hair is short/on low cut.
I remember when i used to barb my hair;i received alot of compliment from my friends, classmates and...my brothers were not left behind grin

NI GINI? THATS CUS U ARE TEEN THEN, AM WRONG? OYA TRY AM NOW MAKE WE SEE... tongue
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by cupidhero(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
marieolae:

smiley
You mean if ginuwine or omarion walked upto you when he still had braids you won't find him attractive? Most lovers of RnB love guys rocking braids. You saying you don't find braids attractive is like a Goth or a punk rock lover saying he hates a mohican hairdo.
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by herald9: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

Never romantic... I can remember even at 45 my dad still warns mum never to cut her hair.. grin

hehehe
the old man knows his reason...

I often come across some of them in the restaurant... they tend to rub shoulders with men...wanna be in charge ...I think most of them are feminists

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
herald9:

hehehe
the old man knows his reason...

I often come across some of them in the restaurant... they tend to rub shoulders with men...wanna be in charge ...I think most of them are feminists

You are very right.. that's part of their signature... a sadist or feminist .... #FromExperience cheesy
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by dechandel(f): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:
And you claiming you not a T...don't let me finish it grin
Pls do
I don't even know what its all about tongue
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by marieolae(f): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
cupidhero:

You mean if ginuwine or omarion walked upto you when he still had braids you won't find him attractive? Most lovers of RnB love guys rocking braids. You saying you don't find braids attractive is like a Goth or a punk rock lover saying he hates a mohican hairdo.
yeah that's just my preference smiley
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Pls do
I don't even know what its all about tongue
U be confirm troll tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! / If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) / My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.