Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? (8883 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
*draws him back* now let me be the pastor to join these two.
hadizadeezy, pls step forward. grin
lol! before anything pls.

YES I DO!
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by iamord(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
Ladies Do you find guys who braid their hair attractive?
Men do you find women with low cut attractive?

As for me, yes i do.
am glad you love guys on braid. Just from the saloon. Did a nice clean all back. You can imagine the attention and trips I have gotten since the braids was added to my cv. But the elderly people be like, as a. Child of God................ grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Livingwalker(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Seriously I Love girl with natura long fair not braided just the flowing type with cute side parts
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2014
LongShadow:
Nwami Le le,nwami le le...Longshadow don put himself for big wahala.....Loool!! #Im jst 10yrs abeg!!...#Peace
hope you see this grin
hadizadeezy:
lol! before anything pls.
YES I DO!
good. cool

With no further interrogations, by the power bestowed on me cheesy
By me grin
i pronounce
LongShadow and hadizadeezy Man and wife gringrin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
planning on leaving my hair to grow for 2years then ahl relax it and pack it like a woman's..
love that hair sad
lol, don't you think you'll look gay?
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by iamord(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2014
dechandel:
I prefer bald guys tongue
taaaa!!! I forbid it for u
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
lolx. I wonder how that will look.

Try am dearie wink
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2014
iamord:
am glad you love guys on braid. Just from the saloon. Did a nice clean all back. You can imagine the attention and trips I have gotten since the braids was added to my cv. But the elderly people be like, as a. Child of God................ grin
Picture or .... You know na grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
hope you see this grin good. cool

By me grin
i pronounce
Jisos!!.....This is not what I wanted for Xmas #Santa ur Real Papa!!.....Aii...MB'pop5 u're sharpaly marrying her to me...I'll come back for yhu....Pls I need another Pastor to join MB'pop5 to me......#Peace
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2014
Livingwalker:
Seriously I Love girl with natura long fair not braided just the flowing type with cute side parts
abi o. Braids on long hair can be attractive too, don't you think so?
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by iamord(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
Picture or .... You know na grin
don't worry I will Make u a staunch believer grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by dechandel(f): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
this type abi?
Lol
You and hadizadeezy hates me much. I mean cute sexy bald guys na. Not the papa ajasco bald guys
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Dahjhi:

Try am dearie wink
i'll do that when i'm high on weed grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
hope you see this grin good. cool

By me grin
i pronounce
lol thank God it was just a dream!
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by dechandel(f): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2014
LongShadow:
cry
Wharisit? tongue
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Dahjhi: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
i'll do that when i'm high on weed grin

No weed bae... nah new style nah.. BerryBraids wink
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2014
LongShadow:
Jisos!!.....This is not what I wanted for Xmas #Santa ur Real Papa!!.....Aii...MB'pop5 u're sharpaly marrying her to me...I'll come back for yhu....Pls I need another Pastor to join MB'pop5 to me......#Peace
you wan marry married woman? Don't let my husband and my sons catch you cheesy
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2014
iamord:
don't worry I will Make u a staunch believer grin
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2014
hadizadeezy:
Lool....#Peace
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2014
dechandel:

Lol
You and hadizadeezy hates me much. I mean cute sexy bald guys na. Not the papa ajasco bald guys
lol, big show's type? Ok gorrit
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
You're married,,Ahh even better tongue....*searching for wifi car keys*....I'm on my way to.....ummm *scratches head*where does she live....smiley
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2014
hadizadeezy:
na reality show o. Which dream? grin
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Dahjhi:

No weed bae... nah new style nah.. BerryBraids wink
i like my old fashioned hair cheesy
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, big show's type? Ok gorrit
Lol #Peace
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
dechandel:

Wharisit? tongue
My gateman is Bald,Segun arinze is Bald. tongue...#Peace
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
they dare not touch my husband oo! or else…………ok!
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2014
LongShadow:
My gateman is Bald,Segun arinze is Bald. tongue...#Peace
are you sure u are not bald too tongue
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
na reality show o. Which dream? grin
LOL

I dey come

let me take my fura and nunu first
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2014
hadizadeezy:
are you sure u are not bald too tongue
I am,u knw wah I mean!!tongue #Peace
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2014
hadizadeezy:
LOL

I dey come

let me take my fura and nunu first
My *umm wife*..U're eating alonesad
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by valmunich(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
natural hair? In what aspect? Low or braided?
Both smiley
Re: Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2014
hadizadeezy:
they dare not touch my husband oo! or else…………ok!
Hmmm....*Shoulder up*....smiley#Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Are Nigerian Men Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.