Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? (882 Views)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Wow!!!!! I'm Finaly Free / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by kriscamdi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Good afternoon, Please my name is Chima, I am from Abia State. I wouldnt know if i would call this a little problem or a big one but it is really bothering me. I am still a fresh young looking guy and as you know a guy of jus 24yrs old will be full of blood and energy. My dad is quite old and my mum is quite disabled and cant Even walk. She is always on the wheel chair and cant even stretch her legs*its dat bad*
Now after few years after my mums sickness started, my dad decided to marry another wife because i guess he wanted more children. As the only child of my mother i felt Daddy wants to kick my mum aside koz of her condition so i kicked against My dads idea. But men will always be men and i know his mind was already made up, even mummy told me that i should just let him be that i cant stop him if thats what he really wants and moreover i shouldnt bother that i will still remain her one and only love.. she said so in tears and i couldnt just help but let go. i felt so depressed for mummy and no matter how much i tried to hold back the tears it wouldnt just stay back.
Continue after cut..

Its not as if Daddy stoped taking care of mummy but its just that i wasnt ok with the idea. Now my problem started when Daddy came back With a young Lady to the house and introduced her to me and mummy as the girl he wants to finally marry again. And guess what The girl happens to be my so called GIRLFRIEND, Boo, Babe, Bae or whatever you can call it. I was so so shocked that i couldnt even speak. i opened my mouth and closed it severally but nothing came out. And at this moment, Ella*i dont even know if i should still call her my girlfriend again* was kinder speechless and was just looking like someone who was lost. At this time, my dad kinda noticed the little drama but i believe he tot i was tripping for the fine girl but never knew it was way more than he imagined.* at this time, i felt, that the proverb that says "what an old man can see sitting even a little boy wouldnt see climbing a tree was wrong because what i was seeing at that time, my dad(old) wouldnt see even if he takes a flight*
I refused to act or do anything because my mum was there and i wouldnt want to hurt her any further. I just walked away and went into my room. Now my annoyance wasnt even just that my dad has been seeing Ella or even getting married again, now it was that Ella *stupid girl* has been cheating on me and with my Daddy at that.
All efforts to dissuade and discourage my dad from getting married to her failed and Ella is also not helping because she is not even trying to step back.

Now i dont know what to do and how to prevent this from happening to me.. please i need your advice please before i go mad for here.

source http://www.kriscamdi.com/2014/12/guess-who-my-dad-wants-to-get-married-to.html
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by chimerase2: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
If u ask me I no knw
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by kriscamdi(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
chimerase2:
If u ask me I no knw

SERIOUSLY CONFUSED GUY SHA, HE TOLD ME ABOUT IT N DECIDED TO SHARE IT ON MY BLOG AND HERE.. PLEASE DROP OUR COMMENTS HERE AND ALSO ON http://www.kriscamdi.com/2014/12/guess-who-my-dad-wants-to-get-married-to.html PLEASE SO HE WOULD GET AS MORE ADVICES HE CAN
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by sseunth(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
if you ask me...na who i go ask....laff matters.....jst tell ur pman that the girl na ur fuckmate...thats all
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by Cholls(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
My brother u try sha.....i almost believed it's a real life issue.
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sounds fakish
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by Sunkyphil(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
kriscamdi:

SERIOUSLY CONFUSED GUY SHA, HE TOLD ME ABOUT IT N DECIDED TO SHARE IT ON MY BLOG AND HERE.. PLEASE DROP OUR COMMENTS HERE AND ALSO ON http://www.kriscamdi.com/2014/12/guess-who-my-dad-wants-to-get-married-to.html PLEASE SO HE WOULD GET AS MORE ADVICES HE CAN
[size=35pt]if i click dat link make my mb finish angry[/size]
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by Ibrowski(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
your shot knack bar.............#try again
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by major466(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
These are the kind of stories we see in Adenuga's soap opera, Super Story.
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Step aside and watch them enjoy their conjugal bliss..
Women and treachery are twin sisters..
Don't do anything silly that will warrant a curse from your father.. If it happens, you will need the anointing of Apostle Babalola to get the curse broken and 50 gallon of oil to break free..
Free the babe jor and remain calm to whatever will surface..
Next..
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its not easy to be a blogger, may God bless your hustle cheesy
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by jahbiz: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
So u wan me to open that link huh?

when Buhari has jus won the presidential primary.
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by Medunah: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
question for the gods
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by inspirizu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lol of the year
Re: Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? by emperorchedda(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Is It Adviceable To Have A Backup Plan? / Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship / The Reason Why Most Men Cheat On Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.