Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship (883 Views)

7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by Highflyer3(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
I believe these questions have been boiling down the minds of many people who are in an intimate relationship but refused to ask.

Out of curiosity, I decided to ask both the men and women these questions:

Ladies: A lot of the time, before sex, women make a quick trip to the bathroom. Generally speaking, is something crazy going on in there or is it actually just a quick pee/something anticlimactic?

Guys: Why is it that men with small penis always pretend they don't know they have a small penis?

Ladies Is a shirtless picture of a guy you find attractive something you’ll call friends over to ogle at and discuss?

Guys: How often do you complain about your girlfriends to your friends in a relationship ?

Ladies: Being able to pee anywhere anytime is one of the true perks of being a man. What are a few of the lesser-known glories of being a woman?
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by 3coins(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
hehehehe this will be fun
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by Mzjhulz(f): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Story for the ...
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by html14java(f): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Highflyer3:
I believe these questions have been boiling down the minds of many people who are in an intimate relationship but refused to ask.

Out of curiosity, I decided to ask both the men and women these questions:

Ladies: A lot of the time, before sex, women make a quick trip to the bathroom. Generally speaking, is something crazy going on in there or is it actually just a quick pee/something anticlimactic?

Guys: Why is it that men with small penis always pretend they don't know they have a small penis?

Ladies Is a shirtless picture of a guy you find attractive something you’ll call friends over to ogle at and discuss?

Guys: How often do you complain about your girlfriends to your friends in a relationship ?

Ladies: Being able to pee anywhere anytime is one of the true perks of being a man. What are a few of the lesser-known glories of being a woman?
I dont seem to understand the above, Op..

MүСС

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1988873_happynewyear2015balloons60101_jpegd309989d2259c1c1f42866410d06fece

THIS SPACE

IN ASO ROCK

IS NOT FOR SALE

Beware of my son, Mohammadu gringringrin cool

[size=18pt]GEJ, 2009-2019[/size]

#BackFromBan
мémьея, SвAи

1 Like

Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by Samiceman: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op if I understand wetin u write ehn
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by Highflyer3(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
html14java:

I dont seem to understand the above, Op..
You definitely understand the first question
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by Newkidoo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
3coins:
hehehehe this will be fun
Are you sure
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lemmeeee

Book

Space 4 me nd my

Friends
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by mako007(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nairaland is a school btw I want to get laid by a Nairalander grin
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by maaft(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
space booked. s.ban
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by jingh(f): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will need to phone a friend for this
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by TDstarr: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2015
ehen, abeg wetin una dey go do for bathroom before sex? grin e don tay wey i wan ask
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by jahbiz: 1:23am On Jan 03, 2015
I do wonder if something is wrong

with their urinary bladder.
Re: Questions Lovers Refuse To Ask In A Relationship by Highflyer3(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2015
jahbiz:
I do wonder if something is wrong

with their urinary bladder.
grin

(1) (Reply)

9 Tips For Building A Loving Relationship / Important Notice To The Ladies / See Gobe Ohhhhh!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.