Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story (198941 Views)

The University Village - A Story / 11 Common Terms That Used To Be 'bad Grammar' / "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by stuff46(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2015
as e de hot
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by vin12(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Great story Chistar... I've been a silent reader and I must say you are doing a great job. Soar higher...
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by moseph(f): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Nice story.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by mummyobama: 3:10am On Jan 07, 2015
Its been a very cool story from the beginning...but dontlike this last update..find it wierd nd starting to look like a scene from a silly nollywood movie...last I checked,its just assignments...we do a lot of dubbing even if we ddnt do it...so I don't get how paying nd sexuall trade by bata comes in withjust assignment when its not CA or the main exam...just saying doesn't feel realistic nd connecting like ur other post...just my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Okay, now I think I have to clarify something that I didn't quite clarify through the story.

Firstly, the assignment is not the regular type of assignment where the lecturer just gives the whole class same question and expect same answer. Its drafted in such a way that each student is expected to have unique questions that only him/she can have.

How this was done? He simply used a text book with multiple exercise questions after each chapter. The first person question would be Chapter 1, questions 1 - 5 while the second person question would be Chapter 1, questions 2 - 6 and the third person would be questions 3 - 7 and so on. Now, I know that there are going to be repetition of questions, but its safe to say that one can't just photocopy another copy (Ritababe, this answers your question).

Mummyobama, to reply your observations. 1. Yes, its just assignments but if you've been through the university I'm sure you'll know certain assignments are not to be joked with. Its just an assignment but from the hype, you should know that it carries lots of marks.

People pay for assignments on a daily basis and I only wrote the scene where Becky who is a runs girl and a very old friend of Maxwell agreed to go to church with him. Being a runs girl, she is used to using her body to get what she wants so its only safe to assume she just tried seducing him to get the assignment. I also said I turned down all the other girls meaning there are no sexual favours.

Accepting to give Jessica and Tonia a copy of the assignment is just because Maxwell needed "fresh blood" and a distraction.

@oghenekome - well, that's the whole point of going front and back... Just for you guys to get the whole picture.

@ptrippleab - I really found your comment quite offensive. "Hey nigger am sick of the way u update come on bro do something. I love this pieces". I know you meant no offence but you sounded really rude.

@maayree, stuff46, vin, sexysapphire, babieghagha, toykathy etc... I see you guys.

You guys know I'll type and update if I had the time but sadly I'm back to school and time is not really my friend anymore. I could rush updates and write total unrealistic and un-researched crap but I like the fact that you all are seeing the efforts I put in this work to make it as real as I can so be patient with me, the updates would still come in fairly regularly.

Anyway, I started an update yesterday that I'll finish today and update... Its going to be worth the wait.

Good morning and Jah Bless.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2015
chistar01:
Okay, now I think I have to clarify something that I didn't quite clarify through the story.

Firstly, the assignment is not the regular type of assignment where the lecturer just gives the whole class same question and expect same answer. Its drafted in such a way that each student is expected to have unique questions that only him/she can have.

How this was done? He simply used a text book with multiple exercise questions after each chapter. The first person question would be Chapter 1, questions 1 - 5 while the second person question would be Chapter 1, questions 2 - 6 and the third person would be questions 3 - 7 and so on. Now, I know that there are going to be repetition of questions, but its safe to say that one can't just photocopy another copy (Ritababe, this answers your question).

Mummyobama, to reply your observations. 1. Yes, its just assignments but if you've been through the university I'm sure you'll know certain assignments are not to be joked with. Its just an assignment but from the hype, you should know that it carries lots of marks.

People pay for assignments on a daily basis and I only wrote the scene where Becky who is a runs girl and a very old friend of Maxwell agreed to go to church with him. Being a runs girl, she is used to using her body to get what she wants so its only safe to assume she just tried seducing him to get the assignment. I also said I turned down all the other girls meaning there are no sexual favours.

Accepting to give Jessica and Tonia a copy of the assignment is just because Maxwell needed "fresh blood" and a distraction.

@oghenekome - well, that's the whole point of going front and back... Just for you guys to get the whole picture.

@ptrippleab - I really found your comment quite offensive. "Hey nigger am sick of the way u update come on bro do something. I love this pieces". I know you meant no offence but you sounded really rude.

@maayree, stuff46, vin, sexysapphire, babieghagha, toykathy etc... I see you guys.

You guys know I'll type and update if I had the time but sadly I'm back to school and time is not really my friend anymore. I could rush updates and write total unrealistic and un-researched crap but I like the fact that you all are seeing the efforts I put in this work to make it as real as I can so be patient with me, the updates would still come in fairly regularly.

Anyway, I started an update yesterday that I'll finish today and update... Its going to be worth the wait.

Good morning and Jah Bless.
no p sir
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by princesssusan(f): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Chistar01 pls kom n update o
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Calmdove(f): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Chistar u ar too much! weldone
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by shalomtemmy(f): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2015
nice story...more greese to ur elbow
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by loveyP(f): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gr8 story........u're really doing job wit dis piece
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by ayandee: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is a very nice script, great story line.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by ritababe(f): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bros chistar01..

As clear as crystal sir, sorry for the holdup
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2015
My phone has spoilt. Can't type on the go no more. sad
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2015
chistar01:
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by princesssusan(f): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sorry 4 ur 4one dear
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Sleekbaby(f): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
chistar01 My phone has spoilt. Can't type on the go no more. sad

Eiyaa, sorry about dt.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by TiffanyJ(f): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Oga chistar, whats stoping you from updating na?
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Livingwalker(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Oga chistar, whats stoping you from updating na?
His phone has spoilt
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by oghenekome51(f): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eeyah sorry! So dat also xplain ur absense on whatsapp also. Sorry abt dat n we'll b waiting for. Jah bless u!
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by seunviju(f): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Chai haba,this thing this phone is doing diaris God oooo
chistar01:
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Chrisx1x(m): 1:56am On Jan 10, 2015
chistar01:
ok na.we understand
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by MzChistar(f): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chistar01, Please try to do something quick about your phone or if there is anyway we can help let us know... Really love this story and don't want it to die just like that.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Mario1983(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2015
haba chistar I read this story the first chapter on naijastories.com yesterday, guy no fall my hand this story has gotten to me like a virus in my system
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Ifyx(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2015
chistar01:
cry
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Aghans(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Add me 08135048468
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hi guyz, i was nominated as one of the best newcomers in the literature section, u can read my stories via my signature and if afta dat, u feel i am, u cn go to thz thread to vote:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/42#29686991
'
. Thankz and God bless!
. No vex@ op, didn't mean t derail d thread!
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by sommyqueen(f): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nice story u ve here, am really loving it. Anywayz sorry for ur phone
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by bollyano(f): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Nice story Oga chistar, can sight you here, hope we're getting an update, how far with your phone?
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by D9ty7(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland writers go all length to satisfy we the readers and it is very painful to see that these readers are not being appreciated for what they do. Its not like they depend on our encouragement, but they deserve it. And now someone who God has blessed and wanted to help people with the little he has with the help of Princes.a has decided to give a sum of #5000 to a writer every month, a #500 recharge card to the writer who updates consistently in a month. And also 20% of the #5000 to the best upcoming writer.
All you have to do is vote, vote and vote.
Proceedures for voting.
1. Click on this link; https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
2. Cast your vote in this format;
i. BEST NEWCOMER
Mr XXXXXXX
ii. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
a. Miss XOXXX
b. Mrs OXXXX
c. Prof COXXX.
Note: In the newcomer category, three writers are being considered for the month of January, they are;
Touchmeder, Kinwayne and Thronekid. You can only vote for one of them.

Also, in the best writer category, you can always vote for three writers. There are over fifty writers on Nairaland, give them your votes and help them win #5000. Its a token right? We all know, but at least they can use it in subscribing their phones and Laptops just to keep you entertained.
Below are the writers who can not be voted for in the best writer category;
1. Pri.ncesa
2. Sa.mmyhoe
3. Te.mitopeDaniel
4. Au.dreyTimms
5. D.9ty7
6. Roy.ver
7. Dive.pen
8. The.Rock5555
The writers mentioned above cannot win the best writer, not because they are not yet eighteen, but because they have won it before. So vote for the numerous other talented writers that are yet to win this prize and see wonders.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Enasco1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
y is the update taking so long na? what is really happening?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 1:16am On Jan 18, 2015
-13-

PREVIOUSLY ON WHY I WANT TO BE BAD

AMAKA

So in our last class we were talking about..." Agbaya started to say but paused as his eyes crossed my path. "Stand up!

"Oh lord, help me,"

"Miss Okafor, what’s your matric number!"

"0632092."

"Good, see me at my office after the class," he said, "sit down Miss Okafor,"

HENRY

"There’s a small problem."

"What’s the problem?"

"I'm really enjoying this conversation and would like to continue but I'll soon get to my bus stop."

"Oh! Give me your phone,"

"What’s your name by the way?"

"Tonia."

MAXWELL

“Hi Becky."

"I was so busy all week that I forgot to do the assignment and a little bird told me you have copies of the assignment."

"I'll give you this for free on one condition?" I said, thinking about her like a good friend and also wanting to torment her a little. "There's this small fellowship meeting I'm to attend tomorrow and I'm meant to bring someone, I want you to go with me." I smiled

. "I'm Jessica," light skinned replied, "and my friend here is Antonia."

“Do you ladies like to party?"

Yes!"

"I can't take two girls to a party just like that; I'll like to take you girls to my house so we can meet the fourth wheel."

"Alright, we'll be free but let me talk to Tonia first, you've seen how protective she is, such a kill joy."

Ladies, meet my roommate, Henry."

“We’ve met already."

AND NOW

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.
-Mark Twain

MARY-ANNE

I could hear voices, two voices, I couldn’t exactly hear what they were saying as I was barely conscious but I could make out the voices belonged to two females. I struggled to open my eyes so that I could see the ladies but it seemed my eyelids had developed a mind of theirs as they refused to open despite my efforts.

As I strived to listen to what the ladies were saying, I suddenly heard a name that rang a bell. Mary-Anne but I couldn’t exactly remember who owned the name, so I listened more hoping they would mention it again. They did.

“The name of the patient na Mary-Anne,” one of the ladies said. I could hear they clearly now.

“Wetin do am?” I heard the other lady ask.

“na all this evil hit and run driver wey jam am oh. Nah her boyfriend and hin friends rush am come, doctor talk say she for die if to say them been waste pass five minutes.”

“hope say she no get any serious complication sha?”

“e no too serious sha, doctor talk say she fit they forget some kind thing from time to time sha.”

“As in amnesia?”

As I heard the word ‘amnesia’, I felt a sudden rush of memories that almost knocked me out; I clenched my fist as I remembered everything. I had to call Henry and confirm a couple of things immediately but decided to let the ladies leave first as I didn’t want much attention.

“yes, partial amnesia, apart from that she wasn’t harmed.” The ladies continued.

“na God save am be that oh.”

“abi oh, anyway make I go sweep the other ward, I wan rush finish my work so I go fit go house go prepare food for my husband,” one of the ladies said and a few footsteps followed. Shortly afterwards the room was silent.

I gained back control of my eyelids and opened them. One quick glance at the cabinet by my side and I sighted my phone, I stretched and grabbed it, holding button 3 and Henry number automatically got speed dialed.

“hello,” the voice from the other end of the call said.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.