Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter (62293 Views)

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy / Fake CNN Reporter Arrested In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Moheat:
GMB not a sale able candidate. He looks so ambitious for the presidential race!
And what is wrong in looking so ambitious running for the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Phorlorunso: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari all the way...sai buhari, sai apc..we want change jor
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by armadeo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
donigspain2:
Damn... So hot!!!

This is a very objective view from a neutral and unbiased subject. IF Buhari cannot win by a landslide in an intra-party election how then will he win the 2015 election?

He is winning landslide.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
bossmini84:

Imagine if buhari is interviewed by christiane amanpour, majority of nigerians would bury their head in shame.
Buhari is more eloquent than Jonathan. You will agree with that Jonathan lacks confidence, charisma and charm when being interviewed, even by NTA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari is more eloquent than Jonathan. You will agree with that Jonathan lacks confidence, charisma and charm when being interviewed, even by NTA.

Now I know u are living in denial. Dnt say that in public please.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by bayulll01(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
ICHINONYE:
4me Buhari is not a Sale-able candidate,even if he wins I can bet dat he won't get up to 30% votes during d national election,Rabiu Kwankaso 4me + Okorocha or Rabiu + Fashola wud ve given PDP a run for dier money,4me Buhari already lost b4 d election mark my word
pathetic he drew a vote more than 40% in cpc u guys dont know anything wait untill january and see,gej supporters are either foools or olodos anyway clueeelessness is transmutable now
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Lyoncrescent: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
U re talking nonsense. If behari cud get 12 million vote with cpc he formed few month 2 an election in 2011,i believe he ll do better dis time around. jonathan has nothing 2 offer. 16yrs of PDP rule we re still battling with epileptic power supply, is dat d got u want 2 vote 4? We need 2 sincere as Nigerians

Thanks a lot for clearing this up. It isn't about GEJ. It is about PDP. They have been in power since 1999. Talking about 15 years in power yet no stable power supply, niger delta is a mess yet the likes of ayiri,tompolo and asari dokubo are billionaires. Don't even get me started on all the billions that were stolen under obasanjo and yaradua in the name of power reform. We are celebrating dizeani as opec president yet PDP cannot ensure we have enough refiniries to refine our crude here in naija for the 15 years in power.for all those of you saying PDP till 2019, May Almighty GOD run your life and the life of your generations the way PDP has run this country in the last 15 Years. Can I get an Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by EmekaDopa(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Atiku polled 954 votes, Buhari 3430......so far.....Kwankwaso's now counting. Clearly, Buhari has got d lead. Congrats to him and to APC.........but, Tinubu will continue his deal with PDP and GEJ, so Buhari is on his own as far as Tinubu is concerned.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Idrismusty97(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ouch! That hurts. grin
I am sure the irony of the matter escapes the reasoning capability of his ardent die-hard followers. Coming from a foreigner......
And let us keep sentiments aside, this is in fact the truth. Watching his interview on Channels, I just had to "SMH".
And it amazes me that a foreigner understands Nigerian politics more that some youths on this forum. It irks. APC is TINUBU and TINUBU is APC. Buhari is just the side attraction.

Yes, lest I forget, I expect some town criers to accuse the reporter of being sponsored by GEJ. Lol.
Your tune will change when this "Foreigner" turn against GEJ(Most will anyway). Remembered Isha Sesay another CNN correspondent? Remembered how you Tandriods treated the mere journalist? I wonder if this is some sort of victory for you guys, Isn't the propagandas churn out by the government worst than this. Oh! he is a foreigner, i see...
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Curlieweed:

Apparently the party didn't feel it was poor. That should be obvious even to you.
It's Nigerians day has d right 2 determine his scorecard. We shall decides dat come Feb 14 2015. dis reign of impunity must stop.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Phorlorunso: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
bossmini84:

Dude, are u seriously saying president jonathan is eloquent?am always ashamed being a nigerian anytime i hear him speak on tv..
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by darediamond(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
grin grin grin You are Devil's senior brother oo.
drnairalov:
i just hope he wins daz all...My problems re bigger sad

ME: whenever I get mad at you boo
you never seem to get upset, how do
you manage to control your temper na,

Wife: Darling I just go and clean the toilet.

ME: Oh!! How does that help??

Wife: I use your toothbrush darling!

cry cry any divorce lawyer in the house?
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by laimo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Atiku has congratulated GMB.

He tweeted:
'Congratulations General Buhari.The delegates have spoken.You fully deserve this victory'.

Next phase:It will not be easy to get electricity supply.But keep the course,continue talking about the integrity and competence of the people's general in contrast to the cluelessness and corruption of the President Jonathan.
In 2015,I tell you,we can shock the world.

We need electricity.We can get it.Yes,we can.Through APC,CHANGE!
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
bayulll01:
pathetic he drew a vote more than 40% in cpc u guys dont know anything wait untill january and see,gej supporters are either foools or olodos anyway clueeelessness is transmutable now

He grew a vote of more than 40percent with 100percent of northern votes. Of course if PDP had a northern candidate that would have been a diff story.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by laimo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Atiku has congratulated GMB.

He tweeted:
'Congratulations General Buhari.The delegates have spoken.You fully deserve this victory'.

Next phase:It will not be easy to get electricity supply.But keep the course,continue talking about the integrity and competence of the people's general in contrast to the cluelessness and corruption of the President Jonathan.
In 2015,I tell you,we can shock the world.

We need electricity.We can get it.Yes,we can.Through APC,CHANGE!

I'm so happy,we'll build a better country with GMB.
I'm from South-South Nigeria and I support GMB.Integrity and competence.(tell that white guy).
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by mistabiola: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
This guy is a daft I swear , So he means 3,430 out of the 7,214 votes among 5 contestant is weak..... He is really a fool and he is shallow minded cheesy grin
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by koolg: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ouch! That hurts. grin
I am sure the irony of the matter escapes the reasoning capability of his ardent die-hard followers. Coming from a foreigner......
And let us keep sentiments aside, this is in fact the truth. Watching his interview on Channels, I just had to "SMH".
And it amazes me that a foreigner understands Nigerian politics more that some youths on this forum. It irks. APC is TINUBU and TINUBU is APC. Buhari is just the side attraction.

Yes, lest I forget, I expect some town criers to accuse the reporter of being sponsored by GEJ. Lol.

its very disgusting to discredit Nigerians of not understanding Nigerian politics as much as a foreigner who has only made simplistic analyses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Phorlorunso:
Dude, are u seriously saying president jonathan is eloquent?am always ashamed being a nigerian anytime i hear him speak on tv..

Comparatively yes. I bury my head anytime I hear buhari speak. Imagine buhari adressing the UN assembly. Chai they would brand us monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by dammie4j(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lyoncrescent:

Thanks a lot for clearing this up. It isn't about GEJ. It is about PDP. They have been in power since 1999. Talking about 15 years in power yet no stable power supply, niger delta is a mess yet the likes of ayiri,tompolo and asari dokubo are billionaires. Don't even get me started on all the billions that were stolen under obasanjo and yaradua in the name of power reform. We are celebrating dizeani as opec president yet PDP cannot ensure we have enough refiniries to refine our crude here in naija for the 15 years in power.for all those of you saying PDP till 2019, May Almighty GOD run your life and the life of your generations the way PDP has run this country in the last 15 Years. Can I get an Amen.

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Political bigots...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by robinsoncrosoe: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
So Jonathan performance wasn't poor right? Park well abeg.
fool let me make tins clear to u.....without boko haram that the useless terrorist lovin islamised northern f**kers brot to us,gej is the best president in ninjas history

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Manazz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
The Mods have a job to keep the Politics section active and maintain its traffic, and obviously from what i see that section is filled with immature and junk threads. So obviously they wanna get anything that will get traffic to the frontpage, Even such a not so relevant thread like this because as it turns out this will get the exact reaction they want which is PDP supporters jumping at the chance to mock and attack and of course Pro-APC guys will come to the defense which is exactly what happened. Although I've seen absolutely nothing that smart posted in this thread anyway aside from the usual petty political jabs that has now taken over this forum. Isn't it so beautiful what this Politics section has became undecided
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Draybaba1: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
bosun11:
smiley
Buhari 5000, Atiku 954… See APC Presidential Primaries Result. http://omojuwa.com/2014/12/buhari-5000-atiku-954-see-apc-presidential-primaries-result/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Buhari had 3430 votes,Atiku had 954 out of the 7214 accredited Delegate
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by etomama(f): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
abacus:
It's now about 60%? It was he won't even win..

The whole thread is misleading and distracting....

God bless you o, bro.
They r confusion personify.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by UpLoyo: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
So some of you clowns are impressed because he used to work for CNN and then his view point are valid? I'm guessing some of you morons don't have your own opinion about your own country and will defer to any nonsense any jobless slowpoke tells you because they are white. A monkey can have an opinion that doesn't make it valid unless you are also a monkey then you'll agree with your specie.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by dantti2006(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Phorlorunso: 4:54pm
bossmini84:

He is simply saying wat is true. Jonathan is a more eloquent speaker than Buhari. Buhari isn't an orator neither is he a confident speaker. From his interview he doesn't even have a grasp of the economic realities of Nigeria, All Buhari has got going 4him is his discipline. And I must make you all understand that while his discipline is good he needs 2learn flexibility as Democracy has no space 4rigid discipline.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by blasterman(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
major acheivements of Buhari reign ( sins of our fathers)

He set up
1 Decree 2: ability of government in power to detain anyone for up to six months without trial
2 Decree 4: immediate arrest and detention for any journalist reporting information considered embarrassing to any government official.
3 During his regime a lot of factories closed down due to his import and export policies and excessive taxation that proved to be senseless. Those factories laid off many workers. Some of those factories are churches today
4 if you travel abroad with more than 5000 dollars 5 years imprisonment (ask Fela)
5 Failing to authorize monthly payback of loans to IMF thus default and late fees ( some ppl will say why pay back but a loan is a loan if u borrow money from bank and don't pay back they will seize ur property
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ICHINONYE(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
bayulll01:

MORNDEW:

were u the one who got him 12 million with little known cpc? Let febuary come.

Bro I make mouth off field too, I am 100% sure Buhari wil lose to GoodluckJoe if u guys tink n belive its a lie we can place a bet on that,u don't kno politics atall

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Uffakowoicho(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
it's a pitiable abysmal dismal dat dis so called reporter does not know what is land slide victory,considering d likes of atiku,kwankwaso n nda,core northerners as co_contestants.pulling over5000 votes to me is grand_land slide victory wish preserves buhari's popularity.
that indeed is above 70% and no weakness should be ascribed to that.thank u
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by major466(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Chei! See APC e minions yelling with veins appearing on their foreheads, hitting themselves on the wall and rolling all over the floor just because someone gave a honest personal view about Buhari. grin grin grin grin
If it were against GEJ they will celebrate the person and tag him an season analyst. Now that it is against Buhari they're tagging him a useless analysts under the pay roll of GEJ. grin cheesy
Isn't that sad? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by IDnoble1: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Very unreasonable analysis!
doesnt he know the level of financial status and influence Atiku possesses and can anyone help me to explain to him that the money he collected for him to say all this is the same money making some of the delegates disappointing us
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by UpLoyo: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
robinsoncrosoe:
fool let me make tins clear to u.....without boko haram that the useless terrorist lovin islamised northern f**kers brot to us,gej is the best president in ninjas history

GEJ is the best president in Nigeria's history? I'm sure you not even that stup1d to believe that crap that just came outta your mouth. But I could be wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.