Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) (10159 Views)

Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol / Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] / Ladies: Would You Date A Guy Wearing Something Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
lanicky:

Yh m shocked...What if she's an HIV carrier? undecided
Smh4u.
I will wear polybag on my joystick now
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Abraham2013(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
what will be your reaction when you see this
Well I will take a gud look @ it 1st b4 telling her.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lanicky(f): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzPreshie:
Gently touch her and tell her quietly.

Hey preshy! where on earth av u bn? sad
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lanicky(f): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
I will wear polybag on my joystick now

Mtcheew! Polybag ko...ghana must go ni.

Btw...when did u become a female?
I don dey suspect u oo *whispers* I think u're high on monkey tail tongue tongue
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lilmax(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will be quiet
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
lanicky:

Mtcheew! Polybag ko...ghana must go ni.

Btw...when did u become a female?
I don dey suspect u oo *whispers* I think u're high on monkey tail tongue tongue
I want to have an experience of the attention you get from different species of dudes wink
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will just take d pishure as u did na
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lanicky(f): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
I want to have an experience of the attention you get from different species of dudes wink

Lmao cheesy

Tosin....u're seriously high..smhfu
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Emmadgud(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
kristina1:
Itz embarassing but i wl whisper it to her ears.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Emmadgud(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
I hv ran in2 some of ur replys, l must say u r a reasonable girl.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
I will slot in my joystick from behind grin

Na u talk this thing?
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will tickle her with a broom stick from behind.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

Na u talk this thing?
na person wey dey operate my account post am
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
lanicky:

Lmao cheesy

Tosin....u're seriously high..smhfu
don't mind me jawe.... So what's up with you now
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
na person wey dey operate my account post am

Na wa o!

I think say u na good boy.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

Na wa o!

I think say u na good boy.
Been a good dude since 2000bc
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lanicky(f): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
don't mind me jawe.... So what's up with you now

Nothing bt d sky..lol

M kul..u?
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
lanicky:

Nothing bt d sky..lol

M kul..u?
I'm alryt... Can u receive PM ?
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Xsenga(f): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
ggrin:
Xsenga is that u shockedsadembarassed

Ewo idi gringringrin
I THINK SAY U DON FORGET ABOUT ME NA. angry
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
I thought you said you were a born-again
Ayamlaykorn
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lanicky(f): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
I'm alryt... Can u receive PM ?

Yh..
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
laykorn:

I thought you said you were a born-again
Ayamlaykorn
hmmmmm
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Wisegeek01(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
If I open the door and see this grin

I'd just gently close the door and go back where I'm coming from.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
Been a good dude since 2000bc

Why u come change ur gender to (f) na?
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
kristina1:
Itz embarassing but i wl whisper it to her ears.
Yeah, datz d rite tin to do... Its indeed Vvvvvery embrassing. She go dey even pray mk ground open mk she fall inside hide. LOL
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 12, 2014
jnrbayano:
.....tell her that the breeze is having a direct contact with her skin?

Tell her what exactly?
exactly cool. cool sad
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Akshow: 4:20am On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:

Ur profile reads female, ur profile pix is male and u sound male. Are u a harmaprodite?
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2014
I will surely tell her. I'm not bad like that embarassed
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Adeoba10(m): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Me will just move closer den i will start using handfan to fan myself seriously, atleast small breeze go ooze enter dat yansh wey go make am feel cool, by dat she go knw say her kasala don burst.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by jnrbayano(m): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2014
chimkaire:
exactly cool. cool sad

Perhaps that part of her body is numb.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by mzjaydeeh(f): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2014
When all dose guys dey stare, y I go tell her When I no b enemy of progress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! / Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate / Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.