Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate (10192 Views)

What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
It is already a disaster that we have this kind of people among us, and it's a tragedy we are going to have to live with as far as the earth exists, because there is nothing we can do about it.

But we can actually s top this most severe infection that is sweeping across the lands like a plague from going worse, which is, by issuing a proclamation which restrains genetically inferior people, or physically unattractive people if you may, from having babies.

Let me first provide my definition of physically unattractive or genetically inferior people before I go further with my thread. To me, physically unattractive people are those that have unappealing facial features, bow legs or knock knees, below 5ft8inch in height, shapeless head or baldy, walks with an unsteady gait, overweight or very slim, and so on.

I know most people would argue that everyone, irrespective of their physical features, should be allowed the freedom to make their personal decision as regards birthing of kids, but before that, there are some fundamental reasons with grave consquences that we must sincerely and carefully consider, which if they are not adhered to, may bring humanity to ruin.

Now we are all aware of the high level of prejudice and discrimination in the country and the world as a whole. If you are not financially buoyant or hail from a rich home or well known or connected to someone in power, it will be very difficult for you to survive. But it will be more difficult for you to survive if you are physically unattractive as well.

Those that lack the aforementioned qualities but are physically pleasing to the eyes, will gain sympathetic attention from good samaritans who could render some help. You may disagree with me but that's the simple fact. When people first see you, they give a critical analysis of you based on your looks before discovering other aspects about you, and the possibility of the latter happening is highly dependent on the outcome of the former.

Consequently, for ugly people, there is almost no hope. In the end, after going through the agonizing struggle of striving to make meaning of their empty lives, their resolve would shatter, and they would give up on life and seek a much needed release from their sufferings by committing suicide, and that's if they don't get victimised by bloodthirsty religious douchebags who nurture the frightening misconception that ugly people are agents of darkness constantly plotting their downfall.

So having noted all these, I think it is not reasonable to bring ugly kids into the world to suffer heavily, before dying a cold lonely death, which they do not deserve, and anyone who still disagrees with me at this point is a fool.

We already have stray, homeless hopeless kids wandering the streets and in the orphanage, therefore instead of manufacturing more genetically inferior offsprings and watch them suffer earth's calamities their entire miserable life, why not channel that energy into something like adoption and try to provide a powerful lasting solution to the terrible situation on ground? And besides addressing the issue of unfortunate kids living in poor conditions, it will also check on the issue of overpopulation, insure the genesis of a new generation of human beings who are near perfection, and other unmentioned benefits it will bring, which is indeed a blessing in disguise.

Thanks for reading by the way.

4 Likes

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by iamJ(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
My brother from another mother

The mixture of wild animals and humans led to hiv epidemic

I tell them each day, lets leave the animals in their cages but no they prefer to run after them here

Wonder why i will want to see more of an ugly person, die with that disease biko

All these local, once a day fed breed of ugly animals are loud and frustrated

They believe that they are humans cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Sleekydee(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
op not being sensible can also be qualified as genetic inferiority.
and trust Mi, u ain't mkin sense ryt nw

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Who defines "physically unattractive"? you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
The write up of a mentally deranged bat.

As if you can mould a clay pot

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by iamJ(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
Who defines " physically unattractive" ? you
look into the mirror and be honest to yourself

6 Likes

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:

I tell them each day, lets leave the animals in their cages but no they prefer to run after them here

Wonder why i will want to see more of an ugly person, die with that disease biko

You know, I saw your picture in one black and white thread. Trust me, you are very very average in looks and have no justification to call someone ugly

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:
look into the mirror and be honest to yourself

All is see in John Legend voice are " beautiful people"
Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:

I tell them each day, lets leave the animals in there cages but no they prefer to run after them here

Lol. I would have gone to a stretch and say ugly people, and physically unappealing people in general, should be banned from engaging in the pleasurable act of sex, but that will be too harsh.

They just need and have to stop birthing kids. That's all I'm for.

1 Like

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:

Coming from a guy with a giraff neck,you and op must be very stupid.Mofo,what can you create?unfortunate human being.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by nikkypearl(f): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Zero sense undecided

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by hibiscus76(f): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jared77:
It is already a disaster that we have this kind of people among us, and it's a tragedy we are going to have to live with as far as the earth exists, because there is nothing we can do about it.

But we can actually s top this most severe infection that is sweeping across the lands like a plague from going worse, which is, by issuing a proclamation which restrains genetically inferior people, or physically unattractive people if you may, from having babies.

Let me first provide my definition of physically unattractive or genetically inferior people before I go further with my thread. To me, physically unattractive people are those that have unappealing facial features, bow legs or knock knees, below 5ft8inch in height, shapeless head or baldy, walks with an unsteady gait, overweight or very slim, and so on.

I know most people would argue that everyone, irrespective of their physical features, should be allowed the freedom to make their personal decision as regards birthing of kids, but before that, there are some fundamental reasons with grave consquences that we must sincerely and carefully consider, which if they are not adhered to, may bring humanity to ruin.

Now we are all aware of the high level of prejudice and discrimination in the country and the world as a whole. If you are not financially buoyant or hail from a rich home or well known or connected to someone in power, it will be very difficult for you to survive. But it will be more difficult for you to survive if you are physically unattractive as well.

Those that lack the aforementioned qualities but are physically pleasing to the eyes, will gain sympathetic attention from good samaritans who could render some help. You may disagree with me but that's the simple fact. When people first see you, they give a critical analysis of you based on your looks before discovering other aspects about you, and the possibility of the latter happening is highly dependent on the outcome of the former.

Consequently, for ugly people, there is almost no hope. In the end, after going through the agonizing struggle of striving to make meaning of their empty lives, their resolve would shatter, and they would give up on life and seek a much needed release from their sufferings by committing suicide, and that's if they don't get victimised by bloodthirsty religious douchebags who nurture the frightening misconception that ugly people are agents of darkness constantly plotting their downfall.

So having noted all these, I think it is not reasonable to bring ugly kids into the world to suffer heavily, before dying a cold lonely death, which they do not deserve, and anyone who still disagrees with me at this point is a fool.

We already have stray, homeless hopeless kids wandering the streets and in the orphanage, therefore instead of manufacturing more genetically inferior offsprings and watch them suffer earth's calamities their entire miserable life, why not channel that energy into something like adoption and try to provide a powerful lasting solution to the terrible situation on ground? And besides addressing the issue of unfortunate kids living in poor conditions, it will also check on the issue of overpopulation, insure the genesis of a new generation of human beings who are near perfection, and other unmentioned benefits it will bring, which is indeed a blessing in disguise.

on whose analysis? Yours? grin grin grin
nah.. Senseless people like you and your supporters should be quarantined and carefully isolated from the face of the earth. It would save us all the stress of keeping up with your incessant tantrums.

3 Likes

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by iamJ(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jared77:

Lol. I would have gone to a stretch and say ugly people, and physically unappealing people in general, should be banned from engaging in the pleasurable act of sex, but that will be too harsh.

They just need and have to stop birthing kids. That's all I'm for.
an ugly dog is castrated

No body likes ugly anything

Some will say inner beauty like fine people dont have that

If u see an ugly person, insult am wella

Ure saving future generations from such disgusting sights

1 Like

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by iamJ(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
MammyYoo567:
Coming from a guy with a giraff neck,you and op must be very stupid.Mofo,what can you create?unfortunate human being.
know ur level biko

Dont mention me again, i'm not a zoo keeper

1 Like

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sleekydee:
op not being sensible can also be qualified as genetic inferiority.

and trust Mi, u ain't mkin sense ryt nw

I should have pasted a disclaimer in the uppermost part of my write up, with the inscription: this post is not for the mentally soft, if I have had the premonition that I will encounter such a devastatingly senseless post like yours. Now, get out!

1 Like

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jared77:

chai

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bro I am ugly and happy...I don't really know what defines physically unattractive though grin

Everyone is beautiful in their own way smiley

8 Likes

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by iamJ(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You know, I saw your picture in one black and white thread. Trust me, you are very very average in looks and have no justification to call someone ugly
take ur opinion

And give it to the closest zoo keeper u know

3 Likes

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by QueenMarvella(f): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:
take ur opinion

grin
Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by SweetWJ(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
OP, so u are proud of wat u wrote
It would hav been better if u told a Cock and Bull story.
Your parents were happy to send u to skool and dis is all u hav to show. Abeg shame small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
Who defines "physically unattractive"? you

Everyone has opinions, but the fact shines above all.

1 Like

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
Zero sense undecided
Lol. You are just pained.

1 Like

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:
know ur level biko

Dont mention me again, i'm not a zoo keeper
Sonofabitch,what kinda level you talking about here?Worthless being.
Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jared77:

Lol. You are just pained.
Jared77 is a genocidal maniac in the making grin grin
Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:
take ur opinion

When I see your posts calling people 'ugly, I'll be like, "this guy might just be too handsome".

But hello!!! I give you a new name today, 'Average looking Johnny'!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
After Seeing The poster i Knew It Would Be A Complete Waste Of Time reading This
Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by iamJ(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
MammyYoo567:
Sonofabitch,what kinda level you talking about here?Worthless being.
k get lost biko

i didnt mention u, cnn is not nat geo wild biko

1 Like

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
sad
Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
When I see your posts calling people 'ugly, I'll be like, "this guy might just be too handsome".

Hehehehhehehe not like the stupid guy is handsome,he is just there with a neck like giraff. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jared77:

Everyone has opinions, but the fact shines above all.

And I ask- what is the fact? you said ugly people shouldn't procreate, I asked who defines ugly, what are the observable test to conduct before "you" brand someone ugly and you go numb..

1 Like

Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:
k get lost biko

i didnt mention u, cnn is not nat geo wild biko

You sounds so pained.Sorry didnt mean to hit a nerve.Now you can go fuvk yourself.
Re: Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate by iamJ(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:

till ure bold enough to post ur pix and have people like it, shut up

there is no average that is what ugly people use to try to meet up

like i said take ur cv to the nearest zoo keeper and get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction / Secrets About Women And Sex / If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Ask For An Open Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.