Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) (10191 Views)

Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol / Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] / Ladies: Would You Date A Guy Wearing Something Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2014
lanicky:

Hey preshy! where on earth av u bn? sad
Hello dear. I've been around, just took a lil break from commenting. What about you, been long I saw you. Hope you're good?
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2014
mzjaydeeh:
When all dose guys dey stare, y I go tell her When I no b enemy of progress
You are not a good sumbori. Smh
Ayamlaykorn
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
I will slot in my joystick from behind grin
so tonsyne2much is also ..........wahoo i am hearing tinz.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2014
jnrbayano:

Perhaps that part of her body is numb.
embarassed embarassed
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2014
Akshow:

Ur profile reads female, ur profile pix is male and u sound male. Are u a harmaprodite?
I have ported to female grin
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
so tonsyne2much is also ..........wahoo i am hearing tinz.
was only joking ni ooooo.. Since 1300BC, I have been patiently waiting for wedding nyt grin
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Dreyl(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2014
marieolae:
take my phone out, snap it. Show everybody muhahaa tongue
like seriously undecided
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by onyebest123: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Enegod:
undecided
lol haba bros.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'd throw some money on the floor and rap "Bandz a make her dance" and watch her pick the stacks up
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by ggrin(f): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Xsenga:
I THINK SAY U DON FORGET ABOUT ME NA. angry
u be ma sure babe anyday na grin
I dy busy grin
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
was only joking ni ooooo.. Since 1300BC, I have been patiently waiting for wedding nyt grin
Lol, If i hear
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by luvlyqueen(f): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
I will wear polybag on my joystick now
u don spoil finish
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Hedybee(f): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lasheez(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hello miss,your back door is opened
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Fash20: 2:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Take selfie with it cheesy
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 13, 2014
hahaha. ..u guys are mean o, person not fit handle that embarrassment.
I would rather u dnt tell me biko...may d thing tear finish ;Dhahaha. ..u guys are mean o, person not fit handle that embarrassment.
I would rather u dnt tell me biko...may d thing tear finish
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by 100Cents: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
what will be your reaction when you see this

I have seen this on this forum severally.

I didn't do nothing..
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lilmax(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Annypie:
hahaha. ..u guys are mean o, person not fit handle that embarrassment.
I would rather u dnt tell me biko...may d thing tear finish ;Dhahaha. ..u guys are mean o, person not fit handle that embarrassment.
I would rather u dnt tell me biko...may d thing tear finish
seriously?
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by henrixx(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
in Iraq dats how ladies dress so I have no problem wit dat

I jus stare with my one eyed snake protesting indoors
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
luvlyqueen:

u don spoil finish
hmmmmmm !!! I'm a gentle boi oooo grin
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by luvlyqueen(f): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
hmmmmmm !!! I'm a gentle boi oooo grin
story for d gods
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
luvlyqueen:

story for d gods
go jhoooor tongue
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lonelydora: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2014
marieolae:
take my phone out, snap it. Show everybody muhahaa tongue
Badt girl. BTW you look like Mavin Record's Di Ja.

Back to topic, I will quietly follow her wherever she goes.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by shalommeri(f): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
hehehehe...me go jxt blow her breeze or use paper fan am
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by AJ01(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
ireneony:
no need fresh air will do the talking grin
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
ireneony:

Don't tell me she doesn't know?
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by mokenko: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Princecalm:
tell a female nearby to tell her
exactly, cos it could be anyone.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lanicky(f): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
MzPreshie:
Hello dear. I've been around, just took a lil break from commenting. What about you, been long I saw you. Hope you're good?

Yh...I've bn busy in d outside world wink
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by santos876(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
lolssss.I will change my direction n take any path she takes.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Moz22: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2014
pick race*
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Xpath(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
I will slot in my joystick from behind grin
na so ur blood de rush may God help u o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? / Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.