Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross (43963 Views)

Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan / The Phone Call That Save Nigeria - BBC / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by ektbear: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Zoharariel:

Thank you, my brother. The American & the British governments know GMB is a bad market for their agenda.

They know GMB will not hesitate to sideline & cut them off, just like he did to them in 1984, resulting in the I.B.B coup d'etat in August 1985, which was a C.I.A & MI6 backed plot.

Our concern now should be GMB's safety because we do not need star gazers & astrologers to tell us the C.I.A & MI6 will throw hits at him again just like they attempted in Kaduna.

I can't speak for the British, but why on earth would the US care a whit about Nigeria or Buhari? Nigeria is only relevant on the international stage because of high oil prices. Oil prices are plummeting (below $60/barrel: http://www.bloomberg.com/energy/), and moreover the US is itself a massive producer of oil, so needs nothing from Nigeria.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
ektbear:

I can't speak for the British, but why on earth would the US care a whit about Nigeria or Buhari? Nigeria is only relevant on the international stage because of high oil prices. Oil prices are plummeting (below $60/barrel: http://www.bloomberg.com/energy/), and moreover the US is itself a massive producer of oil, so needs nothing from Nigeria.

I usually do not respond to senseless comments coming from people on NL, especially those that can't think[No Offense] but I will make an exception to yours.

I do believe that you are not a good student of history, otherwise you would have known how the "Langley Boyz" operate.

You would also have atleast read about Edward Snowden's [That is even if u know who he is] revelation concerning America's agenda for Africa[Especially Nigeria] via Africom.

I also expected u to have sincerely asked yourself Y Obama deployed 3,000 US troops to West Africa to help curtail the spread of Ebola[Which BTW is just a mind tool].

Rather than joining the band wagon of those Ignoramus always tagging us "Conspiracy Theorists"; Learn, my friend, to foresee the future with as much clarity as the gods on Mount Olympus, who look through the clouds and see the end of all things. Thank You!
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by olajide8(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Metrofox:
and there's also little evidence the BBC & UK have Nigeria's progress at heart..
The US refused to sell us arms, they blocked all countries that have solid bilateral agreements from selling to us - and you think they have our progress at heart [b][/b] they don't
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by kalamayat: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Where the vision is one year, cultivate flowers, where the vision is ten years, cultivate trees, where the vision is eternity, cultivate people..

Buhari has not given a sound reason why he want Nigerians to vote him as a civilian president rather than making unconstructive criticism about the federal government, with due respect to the General kindly; ask him to show a complete blueprint on how he want to take the nation forward positively from where we are now, you will be surprise what he will say.

Yes it is said that eyes that see's are rare, most persons are ill bent in this country believing that untill the federal government start serving them free meals everyday they will never believe the government economic transformation programme has created any enabling environment for the good people to doing business.

Note; I expect to see more bomb blast between now and february next year in the country, since someone is trying to use that as a yadstick to measure the ongoing transformation process in the country.

Vcojuro:

So you prefered gej, who's clueless
He who couldn't account for missing 10 billion us dollar
U prefer a man who told us that subsidy money will be reinvested into the economy
Someone under whose watch an icpc chief said stealing is not corruption.
It was under gej that minister of interior moro , invited thousands for custom employment, which later lead to stampeding leading to loss of lives.
You should ask yourself has gej political and economic policy impacted anything meaningful into
Your life. Has it translated into job creation, security, reputation.
Inflation is it at its highest. A bag of rice that was formerly sold for 7800 is now at 13000plus
Corruption is now the order of the day.
Police brutality nothing to write about.
Gej was given a good 6 years he never did anything.
He has been transforming rubbish from 2009 till now.
You guys are not giving good reasons why buhari should not be elected, all just because he is from the north and because he is a muslim or because he was a former head of state.
Let us give this man a chance.
He is still better than the clueless one called gej
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Metrofox(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Akpan107:
You are wrong. Because APC and it's Presidential Candidate do not represent the real PROGRESS we want!!!

You're right, it's not the progress you want, it's the progress you NEED.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Acidosis:
I would rather die than give my vote to Buhari.
An ethno-political bigot at 71 should be busy constructing his casket.

Who cares undecided undecided.

You are the ethno-religious-political bigot! grin
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by vanunu: 12:28am On Dec 13, 2014
birdman:

Japan has roughly the same population size. On a tiny island. I dont see anyone crying about overpopulation out there. We have a larger land mass, access to the sea and far more resources.

Wrong. Large population means large economy. It is why brazil, india, china, japan , usa are able to thrive. If anything, the fact that we have a low technology adoption rate is an opportunity for a few tech heads to become billionaires. A transparent government goes a long way in leveling the playing filed for entrepreneurs who dont have 'connect'

I think you are mistaken. I for one am not expecting Buhari to walk in there and do magic tricks. I want rule of law, a president who acts in the best interest of his country instead of IMF or world bank, and who can stand shoulder to shoulder, head high with any other world leader. If he does that, Nigerians are dynamic enough to transform the economy. Is it not this same Nigeria producing the likes of Fashola, Duke, Soyinka, Dangote etc

So u think that japan is a technological backward country like nigeria.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by sweetgala(m): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2014
manutdadex:
Gej has been faced wit d greatest challenge of all as a country, terror and ill educated nigerian masses like u!

Terror is not a new thing in the Nigerian Scene , what has been most important is how a leader deals with such. I heard what the total military expenditure has been in the last six years recently,a large sum in billion dollars was mentioned and I was insanely shocked.

GEJ is functioning well above his pay grade , it is time for him to move on.

Good riddance to Bad rubbish angry angry
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by manutdadex(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2014
sweetgala:

Terror is not a new thing in the Nigerian Scene , what has been most important is how a leader deals with such. I heard what the total military expenditure has been in the last six years recently,a large sum in billion dollars was mentioned and I was insanely shocked.

GEJ is functioning well above his pay grade , it is time for him to move on.

Good riddance to Bad rubbish angry angry
aw is it not a new tin? Military hardware are freakin expensive, they are nt luxury cars!
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Ashabam(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2014
acenazt:
They see A Man with The Ghadafi ideal. They see a man with his Nation's interest at heart. Kai in fact May Fire gut out BBC's head office for this nonsense.
what are ghadafi ideals pls...
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by karlmax2: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Wow.

December 31st 1983- August 27th,1985 is "3-5yrs"?

I really feel bad for most of you. The worst thing is for a person to be sick but believe himself the healthiest person on earth.
did u add his role in abacha's government that he ran aparallel government as ptf chairman
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by karlmax2: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2014
sweetgala:

2 years actually, and you might want to go review the improvements experienced then written in nigerian history for all to see.
I read an article recently that revealed they were so much pressed with sense of duty that Buhari/Idiagbon did not concern themselves with rumours of an impending Babangida Coup .

Compare that to GEJ who has spent the last 2 years instigating political battles.
no need for reveiw we witnessed it if u didnt listen to felas beast of no nation or ask you parent .we got suspended from united nation because of his human right abuse even when he served under abacha we got suspended to. Fpr the same human right abuse .under buhari nigeria. Queued for essential goods like soap.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by karlmax2: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2014
donemperor:
Nigeria cannot afford another 4 years under GEJ.At least Buhari knows that corruption is stealing!!!!!!!!Sometimes i wonder how anybody can defend GEJ with a straight face.Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but that Abba Moro is still in office tells me all i need to know.....Buhari for 2015!!!!!!
he knows that is why he said abacha did not steal and was not corrupt
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Ilekokonit: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2014
There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross

I've never been a believer in conspiracy theories but with this BBC's stance when they fear that Nigeria may be on a path to greatness again with a non corrupt man in Buhari as President meaning Britain can no longer benefit from a corrupt Nigerian President, I now realise without a shadow of doubt that Britain does not mean well for Nigeria.

Its the same shock I got when David cameron told William Hague in 2009 at the BBC premises not knowing he was on tape that "The wrong man won nigeria's election in 1979 between Shagari and Awolowo.
So, the Brits knew the truth but kept quiet for 30 years because Shagari served their selfish interests. You also wonder why they did not allow Buhari successfuly bring Umaru dikko back to naja to face the music for the billions he looted from our treasury.

Surely the fear of a Buhari Presidency is the beginning of wisdom for Britain especially one that is now financially dead due to the unrelenting recession depression in its economy.

My simple question for both the BBC and Will Ross is as follows :- Will Britain allow a man as Inept, Incapable and as Corrupt as Goodluck Jonathan rule Britain for just 1 Hour ??

If the BBC's answer is an emphatic No, then the Brits are just Bstards who do not mean well for downtrodden Nigerians.

I also say to BBC and Britain :- Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by NoContract(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2014
Metrofox:
and there's also little evidence the BBC & UK have Nigeria's progress at heart..

Also, and there's little evidence the current leaders of Nigeria has Nigeria's progress at heart..
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by acenazt: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ashabam:
what are ghadafi ideals pls...
I won't explain his ideals and achievements to you. Google would give you details of how his country was run. Forget the bad things u heard about him. He was A leader who wanted and gave the best to his people and nation.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by mrjingles(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
I have been watching this dialogue of the deaf for NINE pages and all am seeing are insults and arguments over PERSONALITIES, where are the policy proposals for debate and discussion? There are only three questions to ask any candidate at any level:
1. WHAT do you stand for (ideology, beliefs)
2. WHAT are your plans (vision, strategy)
3. HOW do you plan to achieve them (Policies and action plan)

Any thing else is fluff, BS, demagoguery and personality cultism. I rest.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by donemperor: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2014
golddeejay:
nobody is his right sense will say buhari is the best president we can have. But considering the situation of dis country, buhari will do for nw. We will judge him in d nxt 4 yrs (4 yrs is good for a good president to make an impact). We have seen wat Jonathan can offer in 5 yrs and we have neva had it dis bad even under the military. It is time to vote him out!!!
my sentiments exactly!!!!!May God bless you.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Martiyu(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
There is little evidence Buhari can, but there is no evidence Jonathan can.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by tarantino1: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
DonaldGenes:
An insane Nigerian Will agree with this hogwash written by BBC....

Both candidates are capable but one is more capable than the other which is Buhari, his body.language alone will make anyone not to steal... I carefully read his speech /body language...

Awalamo!!!
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by tarantino1: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
knightsTempler:
If Buhari wins come 2015, i don't think it's gonna change anything IMO. He is just gonna surround himself with the usual suspect thieves we all know, most of them outfoxed from PDP. And the cycle of looting continues. So, i'm indifferent to both candidate, i 'd just be watching from the side line.

Somebody was actually thinking properly six years back. If only we followed your advice
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Ishilove: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
How prophetic.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by flyingpig: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
DonaldGenes:
An insane Nigerian Will agree with this hogwash written by BBC....

Both candidates are capable but one is more capable than the other which is Buhari, his body.language alone will make anyone not to steal... I carefully read his speech /body language...
shame on you
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by flyingpig: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
motherlode:
America and U.K are afraid cheesy that this man won't heed to their advice because their advices are detrimental to the economic health and wealth of Nigeria. undecided
Let's protect our motherland from their claws!!! grin
Alas they were right. Shame on you
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by flyingpig: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
acenazt:
They see A Man with The Ghadafi ideal. They see a man with his Nation's interest at heart. Kai in fact May Fire gut out BBC's head office for this nonsense.
six years is gone. What were you saying grin
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by flyingpig: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ishilove:
How prophetic.
grin if them tell you Oyibo get sense pass African man, some go say na lie. See how they good decide he's the same from faraway, but we here were blind in our own house. Oyibo is miles ahead.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by shigoslim(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
grin grin

Oyinbo get sense
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by acenazt: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
flyingpig:
six years is gone. What were you saying grin
I'm Shaking my Head��

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) / Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.