Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross (43632 Views)

Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan / The Phone Call That Save Nigeria - BBC / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Ilaje44(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Okeikpu:
no be my fault, na the kind educational sistem leaders lyke Buhari offered us during 80s (╯︵╰,) just imagine dsame man coming out again......

You can never be an educational product of the 1980ies. If you're sure of yourself, we can bet on it. I went to a grammar school, meaning not the best of schools back then, and I can still hold my water even though I do not breath English. Infact, I am anti English. Education and discipline had meaning during Buhari time. The decay began during Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida regime with the introduction of the IMF Structural Adjustment Programmes with the devaluation of the Naira, and the spiral downturn of the Nigerian economy. Buhari/Idiagbon were able to correct some of the ills of the Shagari regime, but they were very high handed. Buhari is old, so I hope he will choose a youthful and actionable Vice President. Amaechi or Rochas would do well. Fashola is a presidential material and shouldn't bother himself as a running mate, because no Nigerian V.P. has inherited the office after his oga, except death calls on Buhari unexpectedly.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Akpan107(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2014
All i know is that, Buhari will never be president in Nigeria. We should stop wasting our time talking Politics here.

The world knows that Buhari cant handle Nigeria.

Than News that carried this report is BBC and not NTA.

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by motherlode: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2014
yemivictor:

But how do we protect our votes from the manipulation of these world super powers?!

i certainly don't know the right solution to profer for this but i think voters should not vacate the place after voting but secure their votes by waiting for ward result. smiley in order to avoid the tendency of rigging and stealing of ballot boxes by the do or die politicians wink. Just an opinion you know? grin
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by motherlode: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

In your dreams or maybe he will be president of e-nigeria.

Ewu

Gej till 2019

Buhari is terrorist

Apc is bokoharam
And what is PDP " al qeeda" i am sorry for you undecided SMH. Don't you see your name NEBUCHADNEZAR " oruko omo ni romo " na ur name dey do you! grin you will soon feed on grass as your mentor did if you are not careful wink

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Xcex: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2014
ooshinibos:

Nigerians really dont need good leaders , so you want Jonathan to continue to lead the contry when he has not managed to fulfill the first page of the constitution which to provide this country security , ... he is the commander in chief of the nigerian army and President , lets be honest what has his government really offered to an ordinary Nigerian ...Jonathan cannot even take care of himself , he goes for health treatment abroad , are you telling me he cannot provide a world class healthcare for himself in Aso rock ..with all the resouces in his hand ? , the only way he can stay until 2019 ..he has to reinstate , free education and healthcare -as the is the only benefit Nigerians citizen used to enjoy ..and the FG can afford it

the ony way GEJ will win is because of the backwardness of our people and a few greedy citizens that dont know their right to free education and healthcare
. I guess GEJ shuld com down 2 d north 2 educate ur pple on hw 2 say no 2 evil papetrators wen dey come n dine wit dem. Ur brodas ar all d security stakeholders n personels, yet dey allow bombin n jail breaks... U'll continue suffering frm ur lack of educatn... No GEJ shuld divide himself n mount road blocks in d north. Man, if u don't talk 2 ur elders 2 stop gettin arms 4 ur youths... I guess dat place wil b desertd in no less tym. Take note i'm nt a fan of any political party neither a fan of GEJ. Our governmt has faild us n corruptn is on d increase startin frm d family front our judiciary lack self will 2 deal wit affluent offenders bt if d north finks dat nigeria is dias 2 rule dats d joke of d century n if its buhari den d devil we knw in GEJ is beta dan d angel he acclains 2 be cos we knw him. Nigeria was born out of d mistakes n amalgamatn done by Amadu bello in 1947. A serving corp member.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Metrofox:
and there's also little evidence the BBC & UK have Nigeria's progress at heart..

I celebrate this clinical finishing.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by sukkot: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Okeikpu:
Someone dat hardly pronounce hs own name properly is now dying to become a Nigerian leader @ ds 21st century..... Wt a 4uck is wrong wt my pple ⊙︿⊙ Av u guys ever listen to hs public speaches.....
mumu, your profile picture tells us all we need to know about you
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2014
DonaldGenes:
An insane Nigerian Will agree with this hogwash written by BBC....

Both candidates are capable but one is more capable than the other which is Buhari, his body.language alone will make anyone not to steal... I carefully read his speech /body language...

[size=18pt]APC cretins now oppose the BBC?[/size]

There have been several reactions by BBC correspondants and articles published on the wake of the Buhari primary win towards being the flag bearer of the APC in the incoming presidential elections.

The APC supporters here are not happy with some of the publications and opinions coming out of the BBC which suggest that Buhari will not win the election and also that Buhari has not got what it takes to transform Nigeria given his 30 year absence.

Now, the reaction I am seeing from the APC crowd here is total condemnation of the BBC and their correspondant who via his twitter account on the announcement of a Buhari win at the APC primaries, opined that the votes tallied for Buhari in comparison to that of the other contestants showed his weakness that is , that he does not enjoy overwhelming support within the same APC.

Now that is non of my business as I couldn't care less of who wields the broom come 2015 on behalf of the APC but what really got me on is the reaction of APC supporters quick condemnation of the same BBC that they use in castigating the Jonathan administration.

The APC crowd are hypocrites to say the least.

The same BBC and other b.s. MSM outlets like CNN and Al Jazeera false reporting against Nigeria and this current administration have been taken as facts by them only for them to now turn around to condemn the BBC because it opined that their flag bearer is not the right man for the job.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Akpan107(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2014
mikeansy:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30429366

BBC should have said 'there is ''NO'' evidence that Buhari has what it takes to fix Nigeria.

Nigerians should not make that mistake of voting for him.

I'm not trying to say GEJ is best, but Buhari is not an option.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Nebuchadnezar: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2014
motherlode:

And what is PDP " al qeeda" i am sorry for you undecided SMH. Don't you see your name NEBUCHADNEZAR " oruko omo ni romo " na ur name dey do you! grin you will soon feed on grass as your mentor did if you are not careful wink

I repeat buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Btw

Thunder fire you

Otu nne i

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by sukkot: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Acidosis:
I would rather die than give my vote to Buhari.
An ethno-political bigot at 71 should be busy constructing his casket.

mugabe is 90. buhari has a good 20 years of rulership left in him
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Metrofox:
and there's also little evidence the BBC & UK have Nigeria's progress at heart..

So it is now you believe that the main stream media outlets like BBC and CNN do not have our interests at heart?

When they were reporting false news against the military and this current administration where was your patriotic hat?

Now that they are reporting negatively and in my opinion correctly about your fake messah's incapabilities and shortcomings, you now see that they don't have Nigeria's progress at heart.

When and where has Nigeria's progress and destiny equate to one man's desperate ambition to rule Nigeria without any prerequisite qualification, attributes or skills other than that he is suposedly honest and that he will fight koworption?

Yeye dey smell.

Just as you guys have celebrated anarchy in the NE expect the same in the ND if your fake prophet ever smells Aso Rock.

But we all know that won't happen because it is GEJ till Buhari becomes an evangelist for Christ.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by philips70(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Acidosis:

buaahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Unlike you, your deluded political fathers and mortuary candidates, I do not fight & kill for POWER.

I am neither a POWER hungry demon nor a RIG & ROAST infested Charlatan!

The kind of power that comes to those who least expect has always come to me. smiley

Take your curses to your household; they need it more than I...

Now go and kill all your school children up north, kidnap their mothers and turn the female teens to suicide bombers, it won't stop BOTH you & your charlatan from shedding CRAW-CRAW-DIE tears in 2015.

Your pathetic life is evident here for all to see. Crumbs will always be your portion. It is the meat of those who abhor truth, embrace and promote falsehood. And as per your bolded statement above, AM A FULL BLOWN DELTAN BUT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH NOT TO BE AN ETHNIC JINGOIST LIKE YOU.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Akpan107(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2014
liberty300:
All this noise will end next year. Just hope no violence again if he loses...we're still mourning the corper, a graduate from unizik Awka that was killed back then
The security men will be on high alert....

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by zeestunner(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Yesterday na cnn guy today na will ross of bbc. I laff all dis oyibo no know say we don get sense pass dem. These people know buhari will not play puppet or ball with them they knw it will be difficult to control him. IMF/ world bank fucking policies that has never help any country become better is what they want us to keep swallowing under clueless people.they wnt to continue inprovishing us. Weda will ross or cnn/bbc infact white house like it or not we aint voting pdp or any of there puppets enuf is enuf. Sai buhari even if na only curruption u takle my children will be 4eva greatful. #nigerianmovingforward #sai buhari
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by prettyboi1(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2014
Fuuckk this Will Ross guy. Does he live in Nigeria or he now knows Nigeria more than we,Nigerians? These westerners just know how to poke-nose in shiitt that does not concern them. Anyways, I understand that since Mr.Jonathan is weak and is a puppet to them and is running Nigeria down just like they have always wished and dreamed, they would definitely try propaganda to support him. What they don't know is 2015 is the beginning of a new era for Nigeria and Nigerians and God oversees the matter....and we, the people are definitely voting out Mr.Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by mikolo80: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2014
mikeansy:

meaning what exactly?

there is a National Assembly and court checking his excesses

so your post above is meaningless unless you are advocating full blown dictatorship and a second suspension of our constitution by Buhari which I am sure Nigerians will reject
CONSTITUTION SAYS THOU SHALL NOT STEAL BUT THE FISHERMAN NOT IMPLEMENTING.
THE GENERAL DOESN'T NEED TO DICTATE TO JAIL THIEVES,JUST EVIDENCE EFCC AND CODE OF CONDUCT,THATS ALL
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by mikolo80: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2014
mikeansy:
all this people saying Buhari will fix Nigeria should watch the video above and see if they see a leader to lookup to.

The paper he is reading was clearly written by someone else and he deliever the speech like he does not even believe in it.

If I am Jonathan all I will do is engage Buhari as many times as possible on live TV and lets see how anyone else other than his obvious base will vote for him.
JONA WEN LOSE COMPOSURE IN FRONT OF AMANPOUR ABI NA CYRIL STOBER . I PRAY THEY DEBATE SO YOU SEE YOUR FOLLY
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Akpan107(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Metrofox:
You are wrong. Because APC and it's Presidential Candidate do not represent the real PROGRESS we want!!!
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by motherlode: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

I repeat buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Btw

Thunder fire you

Otu nne i

tongue
Yawns
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by shegsrules(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Wetin d bbc reporter sabi about naija, same bbc reporters n there people that were going against king James touching prince Charles wife.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by clevadani: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2014
It is he who wears d shoe dat knw where it hurts him
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by DelGardo: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2014
yemivictor:

I agree with you, Geehan. He needs coaching on public speaking. I observed the same thing when he was on Channels tv last Saturday.

Buhari has never been marketed for his oratory skills. He lacks that quality and that was why Idiagbo did most of the talking when he was HoS. That was also why he was somewhat subdued (publicity wise) at PTF.

His strength lies in his character traits; integrity, hardwork, compassion, humility, modesty etc.

It does not appear he will waste energy building up his speech making skills at this crucial time either. Focusing on his enduring qualities, achievements and plans will win him more votes than, say, lying through his teeth like Jonathan.

Let us raise the debate above speeches; he is no man's Obama. Fortunately GEJ is even worse in this department.

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by NUGAWHITE(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2014
But u wouldn't kno hw he performed then, since u've not been born that time....foolish talk.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by ooshinibos: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Xcex:
. I guess GEJ shuld com down 2 d north 2 educate ur pple on hw 2 say no 2 evil papetrators wen dey come n dine wit dem. Ur brodas ar all d security stakeholders n personels, yet dey allow bombin n jail breaks... U'll continue suffering frm ur lack of educatn... No GEJ shuld divide himself n mount road blocks in d north. Man, if u don't talk 2 ur elders 2 stop gettin arms 4 ur youths... I guess dat place wil b desertd in no less tym. Take note i'm nt a fan of any political party neither a fan of GEJ. Our governmt has faild us n corruptn is on d increase startin frm d family front our judiciary lack self will 2 deal wit affluent offenders bt if d north finks dat nigeria is dias 2 rule dats d joke of d century n if its buhari den d devil we knw in GEJ is beta dan d angel he acclains 2 be cos we knw him. Nigeria was born out of d mistakes n amalgamatn done by Amadu bello in 1947. A serving corp member.
u are a typical Nigeria , the mentality is just different ..what are we talking about and you are going back to 1947 ....ur GEJ is the commander of the armed forces and the president of Nigeria ..he is the chief security of Nigeria ..and he should be able to weild his power to appoint good officers ..and thats where he has to catch up ...for example , in civilised countries , if security is lacking , constitutionally the president is responsible and he is always called upon to explain why he cannot perform his first duty ....thats why many leaders step down when they cant provide security for their people ...
we have security problem in the south too , kidnapping and robbery ...
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Geehan(f): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
DelGardo:

Buhari has never been marketed for his oratory skills. He lacks that quality and that was why Idiagbo did most of the talking when he was HoS. That was also why he was somewhat subdued (publicity wise) at PTF.

His strength lies in his character traits; integrity, hardwork, compassion, humility, modesty etc.

It does not appear he will waste energy building up his speech making skills at this crucial time either. Focusing on his enduring qualities, achievements and plans will win him more votes than, say, lying through his teeth like Jonathan.

Let us raise the debate above speeches; he is no man's Obama. Fortunately GEJ is even worse in this department.
To some extent I agree with u...not every1 can make a nice speech like JF kennedy, or can pull oratory stunts like Martin Luther King but still he needs to work on his poise....Just my opinion.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by a9nyc2020(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
angelsing:
You care to name those criminals u are talking about in APC, will really like to know them so we can castigate APC properly and please while u are at it, try back it up with fact as well.
Use google ion have tym 2 b answering such bulky questions...walks out of thread*
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by acenazt: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Xcex:
bokoharam, fire guts dats wats on ur head 4 a man who xpressd his views... U're a foolish man indeed. Dat cabal calld buhari shuld tel his pple 2 continue bombin demselves. I bet u ur pple wil remain slaves in dis country in as much as dey say no 2 western educatn.
unwise buffoon maybe I should start by bombing your Fat Head.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by acenazt: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=Tibins post=28811085][/quote]na u sabi if u like vote GEJ its a big free world.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
deji68:
Abioo Mr Ross...The Naija he couldnt fix in his 2 years reign as a military Ruler...ok ooo feb 14 here we come grin grin grin
How many years did it take b4 you became an adult?
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Moyos: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT!!!

The popular behavioural interviews which is fast gaining acceptance among recruiters are based on the assumption that the most accurate predictor of future performance is past performance in similar situations. I agree. In line with this, here are the one major reason and ten others why you should vote Buhari (GMB) as President in 2015:

The major reason: Buhari has shown that he can fight corruption
The single greatest malady threatening to strangulate this nation is corruption. It is both the nucleus and the lifeblood of all other disorders endangering us as a people, and casting us in the mould of an unserious nation in the eyes of the world. It is from corruption that all other obvious backward-pulling forces derive their strength. And to simply say it the way it is, most of our leaders are barefaced thieves. They are totally undisguised in their business of stealing the nation to stupor.
It is in his ability to wrestle the monster of corruption to the ground and pull out the nation from its destructive grip that GMB shines brighter than all his opponents, whether within his own political party, the APC, or in the ruling party, the PDP. That Buhari is honest, scrupulous, and totally trustworthy is beyond disputation. All along, not a single shred of evidence has been brought forward to counter his assertion that he has never stolen public funds. In GMB, we are blessed with a Nigerian politician that has not filled his pockets with our commonwealth, a rare success story!
Other reasons:
• Buhari’s economic prowess as military Head of State has been touted as the best economic initiative this nation has ever recorded. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, former Governor of the Central Bank, called it Buharinomics. His government is revered for its ability to keep the country afloat by making progress through sheer economic ingenuity even when it rejected IMF loan and refused to adopt IMF conditionalities to devalue the Naira..

• His government is praised for its gain in reducing inflation by refusing to devalue the Nigerian Naira, curbing imports of needless goods, curtailing oil theft and using counter trade policy to barter seized illegally bunkered crude oil for needful goods like machineries, enabling it to export above its OPEC quota. His practical economic policies reduced inflation from 23 per cent to 4 per cent within 20 months and kept the Naira stronger than the Dollar with an exchange rate of N1 to $1.4.

• GMB launched the War Against Indiscipline (WAI) as a Head of State and the policy won him international applause, as a result of its effectiveness. He became a renowned anti-corruption Czar, as a result of his zero tolerance to corruption, which reduced the menace to its barest minimum while he was Head of State.

• Under his leadership as Head of State, both Warri and Kaduna Refineries were built. He also drew up the blueprint for the country’s petrochemical and liquefied natural gas programmes — all without a hint of scandal.

• Buhari’s record as head of Petroleum Trust Fund is untainted and examplary. As the Executive Chairman, Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund, Buhari masterminded and spearheaded the construction of 20 oil depots throughout the country, a project involving over 3,200 kilometres of pipelines. A 1998 report in New African praised the PTF under Buhari for its transparency, calling it a rare "success story".

• In 2002, Buhari founded a democratic and political movement — The Buhari Organisation, otherwise known as Project Nigeria, which introduced a new concept into Nigerian politics: Service to the people.

• Buhari has a penchant for integrity and transparency — a virtue that is lacking in most Nigerian politicians today. Hence, he beats his chest publicly that he has never stolen a kobo of public funds in all the positions he has occupied and challenged anyone, who has evidence to the contrary to disclose and till date nobody has come forward with evidence.

• Buhari as a military commander in Borno State in the 80’s helped conquer an insurgent group that was troubling that region of the country. When he was Head of State, he gave the orders that quelled the Maitatsine uprising. The Boko Haram uprsing, an offshoot of Maitatsine, is certain to be curtailed by this experienced military officer if voted into office.

• Buhari has a thing for attracting the best of human associates and permits them the liberty to function. Many owe the success of Buhari’s regime in 1984 to the ingenuity of the late Brig. Gen. Tunde Idiagbon. Buhari should however be credited for allowing his associates to function; a fit he is likely to repeat with individuals like Raji Fashola (present Gov’ of Lagos State), Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (former Minister of the FCT), Dr. Obi Ezekwesili, and a host of other individuals who are at the moment supporting his candidacy and might be working in his government.

• The major lie peddled by the ruling part against GMB is that he is an Islamic extremist but there is no evidence to support this. Many of his associates and subordinates in his private life are Christians. The statements credited to Buhari, which his detractors use to label him an Islamic fundamentalist, simply tell of an individual who is true to himself and his faith, and who will not compromise his faith for political advantage

2 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by jaybee(f): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
mikeansy:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30429366

Former military leader Muhammadu Buhari is set to contest Nigeria's presidential election after winning a primary for the opposition APC.

He will challenge President Goodluck Jonathan - a repeat of the 2011 poll.

The elections in February look to be the closest fought since the end of military rule in 1999.

The 71-year-old former general, a Muslim from the north, seized power in 1983 but was himself deposed in a coup less than two years later.

He was up against four other candidates in the vote at the All Progressives Congress (APC) party convention in Lagos.

In the previous election, Mr Jonathan defeated Mr Buhari, with almost 59% of the vote against 32%, sparking widespread unrest in northern areas which backed Mr Buhari.

More than 500 people were killed and thousands of people were forced from their homes.

Analysis: Will Ross, BBC News, Lagos
The governing People's Democratic Party (PDP) has gone for continuity with President Goodluck Jonathan and the current Vice President, Namadi Sambo as his running mate.

The APC's chosen candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, says the last thing Nigeria needs right now is continuity and he is promising to tackle the country's insecurity, corruption and economic worries.

The former military ruler has been out of power for close to 30 years and although popular, especially in northern Nigeria, there is little evidence to prove he has what it takes to fix the country.

If for GMB, there is little evidence to prove that he has what it takes to fix the country;
What about GEJ ? THERE IS EVERY EVIDENCE PROVE THAT HE DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO FIX THE COUNTRY.
Indeed there is every evidence to prove that he has what it takes to accelerate and complete the destruction of the country.

NIGERIANS! it is left for you to choose between the two, as we have narrowed ourselves to the duo, irrespective of other parties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians / Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.