Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Can We Educate The Young Once On Sex Education? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can We Educate The Young Once On Sex Education? (836 Views)

***5 Pungent Reasons Why We Must Educate The Girl Child *** / Help Me On Sex And Premature Ejaculation, Its Making Me Sad / Sex Education For Kids Or Abtinence Only? What's Your Stance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Educate The Young Once On Sex Education? by zeeno(m): 3:17am On Dec 05, 2008
Dis is an urgent assignment 4 we all to start educating our young once on SEX EDUCATION. I am forced to raise dis topic due to what happen in my area dis morning. A young girl of about 15th year's old pass away dis morning on child birth imagin her age!!. imagine how young girls nowadays are being impregnated by some irresponsible men!! where is dis world heading to? now u see small boys and girls hanging in a dark corner at nite( God will help us ooo). So my question is: what have u done or what are u doing to educate dose young once in ur area about SEX EDUCATION? Dis is a challenge to all my 9ja people all over the globe let's try and make a change.
Re: How Can We Educate The Young Once On Sex Education? by LoveAlways(f): 5:38am On Dec 05, 2008
zeeno:

this is an urgent assignment 4 we all to start educating our young once on SEX EDUCATION. I am forced to raise this topic due to what happen in my area this morning. A young girl of about 15th year's old pass away this morning on child birth imagin her age!!. imagine how young girls nowadays are being impregnated by some irresponsible men!! where is this world heading to? now u see small boys and girls hanging in a dark corner at night( God will help us ooo). So my question is: what have u done or what are u doing to educate dose young once in ur area about SEX EDUCATION? this is a challenge to all my Nigeria people all over the globe let's try and make a change.

This is really sad.  Poor girl.

I think it's important for parents to start talking to their children about sex at a very early age.  My mom started talking to me when I was 7 years of age.  She was always very open and honest about sex and she taught me that sex is beautiful.  So when I became of age, I wasn't very curious about sex.  I didn't lose my virginity until I was well in my 20's and I did so with a long term boyfriend (boyfriend at the time) who waited 4 years to be sexually intimate with me. 

I think that alot of teenagers indulge in sex very early on because sex is being taught as something that is "dirty."  Alot of parents will not have discussions about sex, so many children are learning about sex via the media and movies.  I feel that in these sex education courses, kids should be allowed to ask alot of open ended questions.  Parents should also have sex discussions with their children as early as possible.  Just my 2 cents.
Re: How Can We Educate The Young Once On Sex Education? by JustGood(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
story story
Re: How Can We Educate The Young Once On Sex Education? by Ben13: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
Young poor 15year old. cry cry

think sex education will help matters? undecided
Re: How Can We Educate The Young Once On Sex Education? by Suntemi(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2008
To add to what LoveAlways said, it really good for Parents to educate their children very early. They should learn to use real words like Penis when teaching children the parts of their body so that when ever any issue that involves that comes up, they ( the children ) wouldn't be shy to talk to them.

Sex education is very good at an early stage because if children should learn it from their friends first, they can't wait to experience how it feels like engaging in sex. In the long run, it like learning the hard way.
Re: How Can We Educate The Young Once On Sex Education? by CrazyMan(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2008
As it's a blessing to give birth to a child, it's also the responsibility of the parents to bring up that child in a Godly manner. Most parents are the course of their children's woes.

(1) (Reply)

Now Whay Krismas Don Pass, Na Wetin Remain For Ya Love Life? / Bedroom Intervention Now! / What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.