Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ? (837 Views)

My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ? by brown4: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2009
I m chris oluwole,i m a young man of 29,i struggle to have a national diploma in marketing then to get a job is a problem for almost 3 yrs,then i started searching for job online,i met a lady on forum site she was in AAU akungba then we chat that was in feb 2008 after 2 weeks later i met a white lady from germany i just make a comment on her picture then the following day she maill me then we started dating.she comes down to nigeria to meet me and my family about 3 months we started dating. Then my nigeria queen,

Read the story here:
http://www.geocities.com/showpopulous/f8.html
Re: What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ? by oblo(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2009
Abeg whch forum u meet dis german kwin? May be i go meet one there too!! Serious!!!
Re: What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ? by brown4: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2009
lizsuccess wrote:

Is this story real, or this a joke or what? Do you really believe you will make progress in life by using people? You are just using the German woman, because of what you can get from her. God hates deceit. He frowns at it. Good success is only from God. Look! You will think u are making progress for some time, But I sure pity the way u will fall. It is going to be worst than the grass you are coming from. I hope it won't be six feet under. Be wise. God is the one that gives power to get wealth. Change from your ways and turn to God.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
Re: What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ? by coffri(f): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2009
@ Poster, Kris i tell u
Lizsucces answered u fine , wise u man. if God says u wont succeed thru this German woman, i tell u, u will still be d same.
u don't need to deceive and cheat people to make. yes so many people has done that, yet they are still d same at the long run. do wut Eva tin that will lead u to success in life thru PURITY and FAITHFULNESS and see GOD's miracles at the end.

anyway, don't think u are as desperate as BIGMODO grin grin grin, you can pass the German woman to him when u drop the whole idea. he will be grateful u do that grin
Re: What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ? by ariblaze(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2009
OOOOK

i feel a headache coming up

can you guys read any of this?
Re: What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ? by Pittbaby(f): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
hah so you came here too, naijamix was not enough ,
Re: What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ? by Magz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2009
I M O, one should always leave any European girls alone!

Stick to the beautiful Black ones instead (Esp. in the name of Survival).
Re: What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ? by MrCrackles(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2009
Pittbaby:

hah so you came here too, naijamix was not enough ,

grin cheesy
Re: What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ? by brown4: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2009
tojeide wrote:
This is exactly why I myself am afraid of going through all the
paperwork etc to bring a man from Nigeria.
I am also 42 and live in U.S. I have a 28yr old friend who swore he
loved me. Even has his own money to come here and I do not have to
pay a dime.
I told him though I do not see it working out,cause their is such a
big age difference. I also know their are men like you out there who
only want to come to U.S to make your life better and then, you will
either break your German ladies heart or be married to both.
I completely agree with LIZ. You better realize what comes around
goes around (you mistreat a person it will come back on you). GOD
don't like ugly and what you are doing is truly ugly!!

(1) (Reply)

Deserve To Be Loved / C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! / How Do U Like It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.