Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World (2290 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Dammysmart: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2014
I once heard a wife say, “It’s pretty simple to get a hubby to think romantically. A
wife just needs to bring some food and show up naked.” Personally, I'd just like to
add that food part may be unnecessary altogether.
1. Dress with the aim of pleasing your hubby. Wear something he likes and
something that will get his attention.
2. Flirt with him.
3. Be the one that initiates sex.
4. Take an interest in something he likes to do. If he’s into ball playing, cars,
politics, etc … you show an interest.
5. Praise him publicly to others so he hears what you say. Recently a lady
complimented a new shirt my man wearing by saying, “You look nice in your new
shirt,” to which i said, “He looks good in anything.” Wow, He literally could have
floated out to the car he was so pumped up.
6. Praise him privately. Remind him that he is a good father, that he’s good-
looking, that he smells nice, etc.
7. Make your love life sizzle by seeing sex as a pleasure and not as a duty or
chore.
8. DON’T put your children, your job or your hobbies before your marriage. Your
relationship with your hubby is your #1 earthly relationship.
9. Make it a habit to start every day with a kiss.
10. Strive to be as beautiful on the inside as you do on the outside.
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by braine(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2014
I'd love this. Thanks OP.
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2014
What if I do all these and his world refuse to be 'rocked'? undecided

Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Dammysmart: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Zeemoor:
lol then try me wink
Zeemoor:
lol then try me
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2014
NICE ONE
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Dammysmart:
lol then try me wink lol then try me
Sorry, you can't be tried by moa
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Dammysmart: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Zeemoor:

Sorry, you can't be tried by moa
didn't mean it o...Jes joking
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Tallesty1(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2014
Thats if at all you are in/part of his world
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Mprex(f): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2014
Owk. Till when i get married then
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by major466(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2014
3. Be the one that initiates sex.
A husband should always be in charge of the sex department.
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Zeemoor:
then rock his world true intimacy
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2014
dont try this if you are an ugly woman!!! you will only annoy and irritate your husband the more. nothing rocks a mans world more than having a beautiful well shaped woman as his wife. beautiful, light skinned women rock my world.

Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2014
Men are getting more complicated these days undecided
Before, all we were told was cook good food for your husband and walah you have his heart.
Now they go as far as expecting us to be ontop, cook, kiss, send text, massage ....
How did we get here?
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Dannidom(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
dont try this if you are an ugly woman!!! you will only annoy and irritate your husband the more. nothing rocks a mans world more than having a beautiful well shaped woman as his wife. beautiful, light skinned women rock my world.
wel thats for u then
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Tonydeeb(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
3cycle:
Before, all we were told was cook good food for your husband and walah you have his heart.
Now they go as far as expecting us to be ontop, cook, kiss, send text, massage ....
How did we get here?
Civilization
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by AfricanApple(f): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2014
major466:

Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by AfricanApple(f): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
major466:

are u just clowning or what
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by major466(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
are u just clowning or what
Nope. For real.
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by AfricanApple(f): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
major466:
Nope. For real.
u wanna live a dull sex life uhn undecided
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by major466(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
u wanna live a dull sex life uhn undecided
Of course not. But to me, I feel men should always take the initiative when it comes to sex. Ladies like that take charge attitude. smiley
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by AfricanApple(f): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
major466:

Of course not. But to me, I feel men should always take the initiative when it comes to sex. Ladies like that take charge attitude. smiley
a man should not always be in charge, its d both if u who want it and the both of u will enjoy it, so anyone can take charge whenever they deem fit

even you sef go give testimony if u let your woman be in charge
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
major466:

pfff no. if i want i come and get it. no complaints so far
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
3cycle:
How did we get here?

men r becoming more feminine and women becoming stronger. swapping roles, this is why men becoming so picky- like a woman
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by major466(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
a man should not always be in charge, its d both if u who want it and the both of u will enjoy it, so anyone can take charge whenever they deem fit

even you sef go give testimony if u let your woman be in charge

Testimony indeed grin
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by major466(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
voodoo85:

pfff no. if i want i come and get it. no complaints so far
No complaints. - You sound like a tough lady who doesn't take nonsense cheesy
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Crocz(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mprex:
Owk. Till when i get married then

And there she is, the damsel! grin
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Mprex(f): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Crocz:

And there she is, the damsel! grin
what's that?
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Crocz(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mprex:

what's that?

You don't recognise me?
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by cupidhero(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mprex:

what's that?
Nwanyi oma! Hope it is just a mild headache?
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Mprex(f): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
cupidhero:

Nwanyi oma! Hope it is just a mild headache?
nothing i cant handle dearsmiley
Re: Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World by Mprex(f): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Crocz:

You don't recognise me?
sorry i dont.

Guys Be Warned! (photo) / To Tell Or Not To Tell??? / Awon Werey