Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies (27223 Views)

Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku / Seven Notable Excerpts From Obasanjo’s Book / Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Mitsurugi(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2014
I said it! the dude who sought the injunction and the court which granted it just made OBJ's book more popular! The best way to make anything popular is to place a restriction on it! grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2014
thank God someone is telling it as it is...... for those saying obj was corrupt, please one of you should equally write a book and expose him. GEJ=corruption=weakness=expert in stealing. OBJ=pending.........

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by holatin(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Make they continue chasing shadow.
MY watch is like an eye opener for us.
if you no like am,go and write about obasanjo too.
#TEAMMYWATCH
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by joseph1832(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Sharp Sharp they should hurry and smuggle more in. Our borders are porous like a tap without control!.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2014
epic!!! no mind dem...na so i update something about kanu's wife...after one hour lalasticala updated the same update with same link and made the front page...am like yeah whatever! Nairaland aint worth it dis days
chaloner:
Dear Seun Osewa,
I have noticed with dismay that the frontpage
of this great forum has been hijacked by
terrorists. Yes terrorist! Because I fail to
understand why any sane individual would
embark on an aggressive per second update
of the homepage.
The frontpage of this forum used to be
revered and topics worth their salt.
Today it has totally gone to the dogs. If you're
not convinced of this assertion, why not take
a stroll down some of those topics on FP,
you'll discover that the pages hardly go
beyond page 3. This is opposed to when as a
rule FP threads had a minimum of 20 solid
pages filled with quality and incisive
discourse.
Now go take a look at what's happening to
those threads your 'boys' put out there, its a
real mess. I just dey shake my head
throughout today. I no fit read any of those
topics.
I expect you to solve some of the nagging
problems we've been experiencing such as
those posed by the Space Bookers Association
of Nairaland otherwise known as Nairaland.
But all you've done in effect is help spread
their ministry.
In closing I want to urge you to as a matter of
urgency revert to the old system where
threads where allowed to mature at the
section level before been pushed forward to
the homepage. This will amongst other things
help to;
1) Cut drastically the activities of Nairaland
members as pages would have progressed
way beyond page 1 and its direction of
discourse already clearly established. This na
serious check against Nairaland members
who are not interested in discourse of any
sort.
2) Modelling the direction as well as
improving the content of thread discourse.
3) Ultimately keeping your premium
members who are very highly placed people
of corporate Nigeria but who still find time to
drop in on your little web due the quality of
some posters submissions.
I know say you dey find money as evidenced
by your recent search for a paid supermod,
but please don't sacrifice content for some
mediocre gain that won't even last.
Cheers bro.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by bugativeron: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:
Lol, this man just dey stir controversy from all quarters. Spoiling the runs of them polithievians grin grin. Can't wait to get my hands on that book.

What is your wahala with this, do you think everyone here has the time to go to all the different sections. the more they upload topics on the front page the better. That is why some people prefer Linda ikeji, cos there is no missing a posting everything is on front page. Please seun ignore this man i beg. Moderators please fire on.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Needless hype. How many copies were even produced. If you produce 100 copies and sell them out to your sympathizers who only read the book to know the insults on others, will we say the book sold out ? We can say the book sold, but not sold out, cos it wasnt even produced in the first place to meet need of his friends.

In his wanton busy-body mode, Obasanjo makes IBB and Abdulsalam look like saints. How can someone retire from Presidency over 8years ago and is not ready to stay off Aso Rock and mind his old age ?

IBB and Abdulsalam retired and they have allowed the new presidents to make their decisions and lead Nigeria, but Obasanjo doesnt know that he is actually psychologically sick, always thinking that Nigeria needs him.

Why not ask the Gods to make you 30yrs younger, Mr. Mathew Obasanjo so you can live for ever and mentor Nigeria ?

Such an egomaniac.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
epic!!! no mind dem...na so i update something about kanu's wife...after one hour lalasticala updated the same update with same link and made the front page...am like yeah whatever! Nairaland aint worth it dis days
dat lacasara nd b4 u knw he will start closing any thread dat wan to open his ynash
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2014
bugativeron:

What is your wahala with this, do you think everyone here has the time to go to all the different sections. the more they upload topics on the front page the better. That is why some people prefer Linda ikeji, cos there is no missing a posting everything is on front page. Please seun ignore this man i beg. Moderators please fire on.

Come, are you high? How does my moniker look like the person you planned to mention? Oya fix your mistake before I change my mind. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by bugativeron: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
Dear Seun Osewa,
of the homepage.
discourse.
topics.
their ministry.
help to;
sort.
Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by xtervaganza(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2014
From what I'm seeing around me and online it seem like jonathan is done .

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by joseph1832(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:
Medicine after death.
What about electronic copies? How will u stop that.
DemDem Dem get sense!. In this era of social media and smart phones the DSS abi na SSS still believe Nigerians really love to read hard copy of books.

Any way for me sha I b still love to read hard copy but in this case, soft copy will do just fine.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by maafen: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2014
By his action towards the book GEJ has show that he deserved every critism in it. (though I've not read it )
Why give credence and importance to the book by trying to stop it. By so doing he is indirectly publicizing the book. I see his actions as a good advertisment
But OBJ wicked ooo why now of all times?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by bugativeron: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

Come, are you high? How does my moniker look like the person you planned to mention? Oya fix your mistake before I change my mind. angry angry

Sorry you were wrongly qouted. no vex, it was the guy complaining about update that i was attacking. but come self is that why u are screaming like castrated dog. You no even happy say somebody respond to your comment even it was done wrongly
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2014
L.i.b used 2 be my favourite site cos of regular updates but nairaland has taken it a step further!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Punstar: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Every body wants a copy of that book like its national cake. Timely release tho. No pun intended
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by prodam(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014
hmmm..The great book
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Orikinla(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
[size=18pt]The former presidential[/size]
Is this Nigerian grammar or what? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Tibins(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=mistabiola post=28812521]Now I got the Gist, that's why the Otuoke man sent those idle Governors to beg Obj not to release the book cheesy grin [/quo

OBJ CANNOT PRESENT HIMSELF TO NIGERIANS AS A SAINT. HE IS A COMPLETE FAILURE.... FUCKING 3RD TERM SEEKER, CORRUPT PETROLEUM MINISTER.... HE'S WASTING HIS TIME... GEJ IS MORE OUTSTANDING THAN...
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by joseph1832(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
xtervaganza:
From what I'm seeing around me and online it seem like jonathan is done .
Do not underestimate the power of nepotism, tribalism and religious bigotry!.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by ukemeramat(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
troubleshooter:
This Govt is an embarrassment to itself & its people. So what r they trying to do? Stop someone frm embarrassing them too? SMH

bros add cluesless and shoeless too

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2014
bugativeron:

Sorry you were wrongly qouted. no vex, it was the guy complaining about update that i was attacking. but come self is that why u are screaming like castrated dog. You no even happy say somebody respond to your comment even it was done wrongly

I do not appreciate the fact that you are using such a degrading metaphor to qualify my earlier post. Please, modify accordingly. I know you did not intend to mention me. So, Go and sin no more. tongue.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by ukemeramat(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The former presidential[/size]
Is this Nigerian grammar or what? grin

i keep asking same question undecided
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by prodam(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
Dear Seun Osewa,
of the homepage.
discourse.
topics.
their ministry.
help to;
sort.
Cheers bro.

Yes

https://www.nairaland.com/2012102/making-nairaland-better-place#28292836
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by mistabiola: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Tibins:
OBJ CANNOT PRESENT HIMSELF TO NIGERIANS AS A SAINT.
HE IS A COMPLETE FAILURE.... bleeping 3RD TERM SEEKER,
CORRUPT PETROLEUM MINISTER.... HE'S WASTING HIS TIME...
GEJ IS MORE OUTSTANDING THAN...

Obj might be a worst president to you but we are not living in the past bro, let GEJ change for good. cheesy grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by ijaola(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Abeg, PDF format is needed. Quote me with the link or request my email. Can't wait to read the book.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Damn! I sooo wanted to get a copy of this book since Tuesday angry

maafen:
By his action towards the book GEJ has show that he deserved every critism in it. (though I've not read it )
Why give credence and importance to the book by trying to stop it. By so doing he is indirectly publicizing the book. I see his actions as a good advertisment
But OBJ wicked ooo why now of all times?

Obj did it on purpose now. If I were him, I would launch it on the day of the PDP Presidential Primaries sef! grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by harffie(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:
Lol, this man just dey stir controversy from all quarters. Spoiling the runs of them polithievians grin grin. Can't wait to get my hands on that book.
Dem no want make truth show face haha...like obj sef e wan pour sand for dem garri b4 election! If I hear say I no try get the book!
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Moz22: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2014
u are too temperamental!
ToyozzieTohBad:
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Delible(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2014
The reason why you have to always get a good lawyer. See how Jonathan's charge and bail lawyers messed up the case by seeking injunction to stop the publication of a book that has already been published.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by harffie(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:

Obj might be a worst president to you but we are not living in the past bro, let GEJ change for good. cheesy grin
No mind that delusional being!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2014
just saying the truth though..
Moz22:
u are too temperamental!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide / Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.