Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies (27221 Views)

Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku / Seven Notable Excerpts From Obasanjo’s Book / Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Bolosiye: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:
Medicine after death.
What about electronic copies? How will u stop that.
ask me o when i don download my own copy already.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by watchindelta(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
my money for which book? hehehw not me. strange Nigerians.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by hensben(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
if gej become president next 4 years.. hmmm..i fear for my country
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Jabioro: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
It really show how unpopular Uncle Jona is.d government actn wud made d book 2 sell more than expected,mumu! Dat pple call him unsweetables name..
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
natureblack:
bro,I miss the good old days.

Nairaland has ended in the custody of kids
yeah and we now I keep thinking if thereexist any other seun ....wish he will do the needed
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by KLand(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Emmysteve:
The more they keep antagonizing the book, the more it keep selling in a rapid rate. They should just let the book be. The way things are going now i am tempted to buy the book myself and read.

I want to buy it too.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
VellyG:

I used (Nairaland) the spambot changed it to naira land members. Hope u know what Nairaland means ..
forget bro that's not the best way , the best way is to make the mods active by making sure that before a post hits front page that post must have atleast 20 comments and any alphabetical comments should be remove or hide simple
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
wo1F:

Bro na wa o. You could have atleast cited the source of this post rather than pass it off as your original work.
That is stealing.
Worse still, I'm still alive.
https://www.nairaland.com/2031191/opinion-homepage-way-too-busy#28630728

Anyway help spread the info hopefully the folks concerned would do the needful.
well I vex when I saw that dat lacasara mod closed dat thread so I hav to spread the msg to any post I see ....... So all we need is for seun to hear us period
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
well I vex when I saw that dat lacasara mod closed dat thread so I hav to spread the msg to any post I see ....... So all we need is for seun to hear us period

[size=18pt]SO EDIT YOUR POST AND CREDIT WO1F.[/size]

That's despicable behavior. Modify your post ASAP.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

I no go do am go hang urself on HIGH TENSION
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Dee60: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=20pt]And the governors prostrated! Is that why? To beg that a book be not released?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by tpiah2: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Na only obj friends buy the book?

We the common people must not see it?
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by GSKing: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Jaglieski: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
#In Baba's words#
I JUST DEY LAFF OH!
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by deletrue: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
ARES:
thank God someone is telling it as it is...... for those saying obj was corrupt, please one of you should equally write a book and expose him. GEJ=corruption=weakness=expert in stealing. OBJ=pending.........
You are wrong. A confirm deviant and uncultured man, I mean any individual who is strangulated by the repercusions of his misdeeds like Obasanjo, cannot be followed that same way, otherwise, you will be labelled unimaginable names. Obasanjo is not only completely out-fashioned by pdp but has been carefully slodged down and as it now Obasanjo will continue to indulge in things no normal human beings can carry out. He is a failed man in life. I dey talk today and I mean it that if I am related to him, Obasanjo, I will will pass by or close to him and will never greed him as a senior man. He is worthless and is a disgrace to the Nigerian society. For those of us who knows the real substance of Obasanjo will never regard him. He is damn too frustrated by his jaga jaga kind of live he is living and he is almost out of usefulness, hence he is fighting like a wounded lion.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
I no go do am go hang urself on HIGH TENSION

Shameless thief.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Shameless thief.
ashawo grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by wo1F(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Haha quiet a war going on here. Thanks for having my back there Miss M cool
In all I don't think its that serious. Chaloner has explained his actions and I accept it. Let's move on from there okay. The enemies here are those over zealous mods trying to suppress our voice.
Chaloner please I'd appreciate it if you apologised to the lady. You were out of line with that curt retort.

Cheers
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by superstar3: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
OBJ is smarter than all the PDP rogues that want his book banned. It is obvious he is having upper hand n the the case. I believe he will get the ban lifted through court of law and brings in more copies for sale.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
wo1F:

In all I don't think its that serious. Chaloner has explained his actions and I accept it. Let's move on from there okay. The enemies here are those over zealous mods trying to suppress our voice.
Chaloner please I'd appreciate it if you apologised to the lady. You were out of line with that curt retort.

Cheers
my bros just look at the way she putt up the command, may b because we are on the same forum ....assume this is offline issue bliv me seun must hav put that gal case on front pagee cos of wat I will do to her. Welcome great WOF1 , I salute u
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
wo1F:

Cheers

He obviously doesn't have the brains to compose anything close to what you wrote, from the look of his subsequent posts. No wonder he's using your words to get likes. How pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by felibrain: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
Dear Seun Osewa,

I have noticed with dismay that the front-page
of this great forum has been hijacked by
terrorists.
Yes terrorist! Because I fail to
understand why any sane individual would
embark on an aggressive per second update
of the homepage.

The front-page of this forum used to be
revered and topics worth their salt.
Today it has totally gone to the dogs.
If you're
not convinced of this assertion, why not take
a stroll down some of those topics on FP,
you'll discover that the pages hardly go
beyond page 3. This is opposed to when as a
rule FP threads had a minimum of 20 solid
pages filled with quality and incisive
discourse.

Now go take a look at what's happening to
those threads your 'boys' put out there, its a
real mess. I just dey shake my head
throughout today. I no fit read any of those
topics.

I expect you to solve some of the nagging
problems we've been experiencing such as
those posed by the Space Bookers Association
of Nairaland otherwise known as SBA.N.
But all you've done in effect is help spread
their ministry.

In closing I want to urge you to as a matter of
urgency revert to the old system where
threads where allowed to mature at the
section level before been pushed forward to
the homepage.
This will amongst other things
help to;

1) Cut drastically the activities of Nairaland
members as pages would have progressed
way beyond page 1 and its direction of
discourse already clearly established. This na
serious check against Nairaland members
who are not interested in discourse of any
sort.

2) Modelling the direction as well as
improving the content of thread discourse.

3) Ultimately keeping your premium
members who are very highly placed people
of corporate Nigeria but who still find time to
drop in on your little web due the quality of
some posters submissions.

I know say you dey find money as evidenced
by your recent search for a paid supermod,
but please don't sacrifice content for some
mediocre gain that won't even last.

Cheers bro.
Exactly my words. SEUN must have hired an incompetent head as his front page manager.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

He obviously doesn't have the brains to compose anything close to what you wrote, from the look of his subsequent posts. No wonder he's using your words to get likes. How pathetic.
I can see enough u can compose in ur profile u taught its all about 20dogs.... Mad girl.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
felibrain:

Exactly my words. SEUN must have hired an incompetent head as his front page manager.

Actually, they're wo1F's words. Chaloner is a proud plagiarist.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
I can see enough u can compose in ur profile u taught its all about 20dogs.... Mad girl.

I can't even decipher what this means. Is this English?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Actually, they're wo1F's words. Chaloner is a proud plagiarist.
did anybody ask u for dat? U re worst dan the mod , we re here so our voice must be heard and not the voice of wof1 .... Did I make any money from it ? Beta get a life , I can understtand dat d LIKES I'm getin is killing u! Giv me a monster and uu den I choose a monster cos I knw d last option is to destroy d monster but for u , I'm goin to spend money because I must make sure I put u on d highest high tension wire
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

I can't even decipher what this means. Is this English?
only d eeducated one can my dear.... Go and learn punctuation and choose the right one.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
did anybody ask u for dat? U re worst dan the mod , we re here so our voice must be heard and not the voice of wof1 .... Did I make any money from it ? Beta get a life , I can understtand dat d LIKES I'm getin is killing ! Giv me a monster and uu den I choose a monster cos I knw d last option is to destroy d monster but for u , I'm goin to spend money because I must make sure I put u on d highest high tension wire

I still can't understand what you're saying, so you're wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by jony247(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
The man who dropped a message to the moderator. Kaya Kuri.... The issues on the front page isn't as bad as you pointed out... One man's food is another man's vomit
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
only d eeducated one can my dear.... Go and learn punctuation and choose the right one.

I'm not sure you realize the irony of this post.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

I still can't understand what you're saying, so you're wasting your time.
den go bak to primary 1 and knw dat here is not 2go room....
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm not sure you realize the irony of this post.
it has no irony , its dere for u to deduce .....ur teacher won't do everything for u ....seems u re too lazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff Holds Christmas Luncheon For Troops In The North East. Photo / Gowon Rejects Obasanjo’s Plot To ‘Instigate’ Ex-Presidents Against Buhari / Japa Syndrome: Nigeria’s Political Class Will Face The Consequences Soonest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.