Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,697 members, 7,837,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies (27218 Views)

Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku / Seven Notable Excerpts From Obasanjo’s Book / Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by KMB: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2014
Photocopy nko
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2014
harffie:
Dem no want make truth show face haha...like obj sef e wan pour sand for dem garri b4 election! If I hear say I no try get the book!

My brother, my only worry is that the whole issue is just like the case of pot calling kettle black. All of the get hands for the matter, even The Ota farmer. angry
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by VellyG(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
Dear Seun Osewa,
I have noticed with dismay that the frontpage
of this great forum has been hijacked by
terrorists. Yes terrorist! Because I fail to
understand why any sane individual would
embark on an aggressive per second update
of the homepage.
The frontpage of this forum used to be
revered and topics worth their salt.
Today it has totally gone to the dogs. If you're
not convinced of this assertion, why not take
a stroll down some of those topics on FP,
you'll discover that the pages hardly go
beyond page 3. This is opposed to when as a
rule FP threads had a minimum of 20 solid
pages filled with quality and incisive
discourse.
Now go take a look at what's happening to
those threads your 'boys' put out there, its a
real mess. I just dey shake my head
throughout today. I no fit read any of those
topics.
I expect you to solve some of the nagging
problems we've been experiencing such as
those posed by the Space Bookers Association
of Nairaland otherwise known as Nairaland.
But all you've done in effect is help spread
their ministry.
In closing I want to urge you to as a matter of
urgency revert to the old system where
threads where allowed to mature at the
section level before been pushed forward to
the homepage. This will amongst other things
help to;
1) Cut drastically the activities of Nairaland
members as pages would have progressed
way beyond page 1 and its direction of
discourse already clearly established. This na
serious check against Nairaland members
who are not interested in discourse of any
sort.
2) Modelling the direction as well as
improving the content of thread discourse.
3) Ultimately keeping your premium
members who are very highly placed people
of corporate Nigeria but who still find time to
drop in on your little web due the quality of
some posters submissions.
I know say you dey find money as evidenced
by your recent search for a paid supermod,
but please don't sacrifice content for some
mediocre gain that won't even last.
Cheers bro.
Its been done for a reason ... To over feed the FTC ninjas for what they so crave for. Have taken note of that ? Space bookers are no longer as active like they use to. Thanks to the per second updating of topics on frontpage
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by chaloner(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2014
VellyG:

Its been done for a reason ... To over feed the FTC ninjas for what they so crave for. Have taken note of that ? Nairaland members are no longer as active like they use to. Thanks to the per second updating of topics on frontpage
u re wicked n u really wan seun to fail...... U must b a .....
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by sunkoye: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Peeps...the continuous silence of Reuben and doyin these dayz is deafening. Are they in trying tyms too?.....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Blurry:
Oh really?

I expect the ultimate looser in this whole fiasco will be the Publisher as "Omo boys" may pirate the book and sell them at rock bottom prices. Baba (the author) will have taken his money and moved on.

Compared to what he has, how much do you think he stands to make from a book.

Money was never the motive.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by RebelLeader15(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
epic!!! no mind dem...na so i update something about kanu's wife...after one hour lalasticala updated the same update with same link and made the front page...am like yeah whatever! Nairaland aint worth it dis days
the only person I know thunder will fire is LALALAStICLALA, who steal people's update and restructure it, then later put it on FP.

Seun! Seun!! Seun!!!

Thunder go fire you and Lalalasticlala if unna wan introduce Nigeria system into this forum

Any anti-me who quote me will DIE

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by uzolexis(f): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2014
H
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2014
i dnt comment on fridays
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by wo1F(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
Dear Seun Osewa,

I have noticed with dismay that the front-page
terrorists.
Yes terrorist! Because I fail to
of the homepage.

The front-page of this forum used to be
Today it has totally gone to the dogs.
If you're
discourse.

topics.

of Nairaland otherwise known as SBA.N.
their ministry.

the homepage.
This will amongst other things
help to;

sort.

Cheers bro.

Bro na wa o. You could have atleast cited the source of this post rather than pass it off as your original work.
That is stealing.
Worse still, I'm still alive.
https://www.nairaland.com/2031191/opinion-homepage-way-too-busy#28630728

Anyway help spread the info hopefully the folks concerned would do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by ooshinibos: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2014
temitemi1:
Thank God!!! GEJ till 2019!!!

GEJ till 2019!!!
insecurity and uncertainty till 2019
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:
Medicine after death.
What about electronic copies? How will u stop that.

Have searched online for the electronic copy to no avail.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
HNosegbe:
Obasanjo should have limited the publication to electronic copies, since those are not currently within the ambit of our laws.

Anyway, he has a history of flouting court injunctions.
I'm sure you didn't read the OP. If you had, you would have seen where it was argued that the book had already been published when the court said that it shouldn't be published. There is no court order that stopped it from being launched.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by millhouse: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
You have spoken well....two bottle of redwine for this .

Billyonaire:
Needless hype. How many copies were even produced. If you produce 100 copies and sell them out to your sympathizers who only ready the book to know the insults on other others, will we say the book sold out ? We can say the book sold, but not sold out, cos it wasnt even produced in the first place to meet need of his friends.

In his wanton busy-body mode, Obasanjo makes IBB and Abdulsalam look like saints. How can someone retire from Presidency over 8years ago and is not ready to stay off Aso Rock and mind his old age ?

IBB and Abdulsalam retired and they have allowed the new presidents to make their decisions and lead Nigeria, but Obasanjo doesnt know that he is actually psychologically sick, always thinking that Nigeria needs him.

Why not ask the Gods to make you 30yrs younger, Mr. Mathew Obasanjo so you can live for ever and mentor Nigeria ?

Such an egomaniac.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by santori: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
me wey never read any book in 10 years, I go buy this one and read, wether otuoke ogogoro drunkard likes it or not ;Dme wey never read any book in 10 years, I go buy this one and read, wether otuoke ogogoro drunkard likes it or not
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by ckmayoca: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
This book really contain the secrets in PDP governent and within the aso rock.... The one about Atiku is damn scary like the guy likes buying ppl with money. If e eventually becomes the president, he is gonna be buying the senates to follow his shots... Damn !!!
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Demdem(m): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
kingphemy:

Have searched online for the electronic copy to no avail.

Calm down. It's on its way.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by flexing11(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
temitemi1:
Thank God!!! GEJ till 2019!!!
u are also clueless,
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by maryhaam(f): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:
Medicine after death.
What about electronic copies? How will u stop that.
ow can I get. It online.....any idea
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by flexing11(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
lol deiii d,,,,t wa,,,,t to ,,,,,ear de trut,,,,
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Demdem(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
maryhaam:
ow can I get. It online.....any idea

Demdem:

Calm down. It's on its way.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Moheat(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Tinubu and Saraki also indicted by OBJ yet they want to bring change to Nigeria! I dey laff
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by saintade01(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE CONTENTS OF THE BOOK HERE:

https://www.nairaland.com/2040847/18-critical-things-former-president
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by timota(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Atiku,the first casuaty of the book and many more coming

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by aviazuva: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Politico:
Damn. . . . How am I goin to get a copy now!!!

No problem and no qualms

i was reliably informed that the Oluwole Boys got hold of one copy.

Who wan read the expensive original copy fro baba before?
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by madjune(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
sunkoye:
Peeps...the continuous silence of Reuben and doyin these dayz is deafening. Are they in trying tyms too?.....

Do you think Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe no get conscience? Clearly, they've realized rather too late that they pitched their talent with a corrupt govt led by GEJ.
I heard GEJ give his acceptance speech; from the words and nuances, I can categorically tell you that Reuben (who's a about the finest writer in Nigeria now) made no input in it.
I don't know about Dr Doyin.
That one should care more about his legacies by now, or he will go down the dirt drain with GEJ soon.
I can only wish Reuben well.
I hope he finds his way into Buhari team on time, cos he's a good man and a rare talent.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by JayJustus(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The former presidential[/size]
Is this Nigerian grammar or what? grin

somebody finally saw the iban
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by SmatJ(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God I ve already grab my copy and flickered through more than two-third thereof... grin

Btw, our igbomen have already pirated millions of it @ an affordable price...
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
presently im not in Nigeria..
...pls how can i get the book..
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by VellyG(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
u re wicked n u really wan seun to fail...... U must b a .....
I used (Nairaland) the spambot changed it to naira land members. Hope u know what Nairaland means ..
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by Chookym(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dont worry very soon privated copies will flood the market. No be naija?

Politico:
Damn. . . . How am I goin to get a copy now!!!
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies by natureblack(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
Dear Seun Osewa,

I have noticed with dismay that the front-page
terrorists.
Yes terrorist! Because I fail to
of the homepage.

The front-page of this forum used to be
Today it has totally gone to the dogs.
If you're
discourse.

topics.

of Nairaland otherwise known as SBA.N.
their ministry.

the homepage.
This will amongst other things
help to;

sort.

Cheers bro.
bro,I miss the good old days.

Nairaland has ended in the custody of kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) / Ikpeazu Arrives Burkina Faso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.