Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,779 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years (59183 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / Nigerian "Witch Doctor" Jailed 14 Years In US For Providing Juju To Drug Pushers / Two Lesbians Caught, Stripped And Beaten By Fellow Students In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmm. Nawa o

I don't see how what two grown up adults do in their closet should be anybody's business. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by okeyximo(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
::''I de come
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
What about the Ogas at the Top doing it behind closed doors?

Have they been jailed?

Guess the law is only for the Defenseless.

literally.... for the poor.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by tempex88(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
;
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by jendy36(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2014
pix plz
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2014

7 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Agrika: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Free them jor!
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by 1shortblackboy: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2014
this kind story no complete without pictures na ! OP are u a learner
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by lilmax(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
What about the Ogas at the Top doing it behind closed doors?

Have they been jailed?

Guess the law is only for the Defenseless.

prove it or remain silent

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
women of nowadays wan dey do am by themself y dat?
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by jmoore(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
They are not married, therefore I doubt the 14 years jail term.

But it doesn't change the fact that homosexuality is insanity.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by tiswell(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Guess police has enough proof to sustain d case,otherwise a good lawyer...SAY NO TO SAME SEX INTIMACY
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
lilmax:
prove it or remain silent

Are you one?

grin
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2014
End time things undecided kiss
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by holatin(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2014
They are only giving them freedom to lesbianized.
They will Ve time to do dat in prison with even more members.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by tokunbobo(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Honestly I don't know what they (the lesbians) gain in inserting rubbish things into their toto when my joystick dey find where e go enter. Chai. The most annoying one is the gays, I don't know how they enjoy inserting their joystick into another man's anus where shit and dey pass. Chai. Maybe the lesbians don't have anyone to service them with their joystick as at the time they were caught. Police officer, pls let them come to my house, I will service them free of charge and they will go and sin no more. biko

2 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by lilmax(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:

Are you one?

grin
No undecided
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by igwedubai2(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2014
The World is coming to an end
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Justicealh3(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2014
grin Na God Catch Them.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Rilwayne001: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Good for them
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by haibe(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2014
Ambrogio:
This goes to show what our priorities as a country are. I don't recall there being a penalty for rape in our constitution, but there's a penalty for display of love
No penalty for rape? You must be joking. .
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by haibe(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2014
It's nothing new, there have always been homosexuals, just that it's in an increasing number.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by hardbody: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
The police in Ogidi Anambra state have arrested two young ladies identified as Chioma from Umudioka in Dunukofia council area, of the state and one Amaka for allegedly engaging in lesbianism.

The suspects, according to a police source, were caught while indulging in the unholy act in a beer parlour belonging to one of them.

Reliably gathered that members of the homosexuality and lesbianism family in the state have started mobilising lawyers to make sure that the two ladies and their other members currently in police net are not sent to jail.

It was further gathered that the lesbianism family are now mobilising funds from their members in other parts of the state ahead of their legal expenses.
Our correspondent learnt that the Ogidi Divisional Police Officer, DPO, Isah Mohammed has vowed to make sure that the suspects are jailed so as to serve as a deterrent to others.

It would be recalled that President Goodluck Jonathan recently signed into law a bill prohibiting gay and lesbianism.

One of the suspects who was interviewed,confessed to the crime, saying it was the handiwork of the devil. She said

“Please, one of my sisters is staying in her shop at Ochanga Market in Onitsha, and I don’t have her phone number off head. Please help me beg the police to allow me call her. I will never live in such dirty life again” She pleaded.

When contacted, Divisional Police Officer, DPO Mr. Isah Mohammed confirmed the story insisting that the matter must go to court.Mohammed however, advised any interested persons to go and wait for the police in the Court, adding that it is where they “can seek for the bail of the accused dirty ladies for their alleged actions.”

According to the Nigeria’s anti-gay law, the suspects risk 14 years jail term each if convicted.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/two-lesbians-sentenced-to-14-years-in-prison-according-to-nigerian-anti-gay-law.html

I am completely against those practises but the police are arrogating more powers to themselves than they have. The offence is a bailable offence and they should be admitted to bail pending arraignment. Asking that people should go to court and seek for bail when the suspects have not been arraigned is silly. In the alternative, the ladies should seek enforcement of their fundamental human rights in the courts so that they may be granted bail while the trial is ongoing if at all.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by braine(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
The adult ladies were doing their private thing, I wonder how its anybody's business.

6 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
This is bad... thatz why USA will never help us. why should they persecute lesbians or gays? this is a violation of human right. only God should judge them.

P.S: i'm straight wink

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by victorazy(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Francon:
They should be mixed them with the guys in the cell. That way, they will understand it's Adam n Eve. Not Adam and Adamu or Eve and Evelyn...

My tut too grin
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by NwaJesusteete(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Ndi ala zuzugbuokwe nu onwe unu ndi akwunakwuna.8-)
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Rilwayne001: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmm. Nawa o

I don't see what two grown up adults do in their closet should be anybody's business. undecided

Don't mind them jare tongue grin

**I knw you will come up on this thread** grin
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Dreyl(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2014
Good for them.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by ireneony(f): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2014
they should leave them jare....fornication and being
gay are all sin. peoole that steal our money deserve this jail sentence...

some people are throwing stones meanwhile they are sleeping with their friend boyfriend...i call it stupidity

mtcheew

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.